Essence Swapping - Added to the UI

Aly-DN

Now that we have the nifty ability to swap armor sets with one click, it would be really amazing if we could add an essence profile to that. For example, swapping to my heal PvE set would allocate my essences the way I would like them for healing in PvE and swapping to my dps PvE set would allocate my essences for dpsing in PvE.

I second that only because we can change the Essence at will at any given moment in the game and that doesnt' require a specific NPC to be present to do so, so being able to have shortcuts for specific Essence setups would be awesome.

I think it would be better to have them independent to the item sets shortcuts just ot be able to make more combinations, but putting them together under one button wouldn't hurt either.

Some kind of ability to save essence presets would be amazing. Right now it's a lot of finicky adjusting each time I do something different (and on a cleric the roles vary enough to merit a lot of adjusting).

Wouldn't mind if swapping between presets had a minute of cooldown or if you had to be out of combat to do so to avoid excessive midfight shenanigans, too. Just something to reduce the busywork would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes give us limitations, the armor shortcuts have 1 second cool down, which is normal because we already could do macros (that didn't always work properly). I was kinda stunned to get this feature with set shortcuts before anyone even asked for it.

I mean we are asking so simple things and they rarely get implemented.

But I have to let everyone know that I made in the old forums a suggestion about broker, I was ridiculed for it and they ended up implementing it better than I suggested :D
(I mean to not pay a fee up front and only when the item is sold, they did it. I wish I could find the !d!0t who made fun of my suggestion to shove it down his throat)

Archived