XIGNCODE3

Cyan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Cyan said:

There should be no issues as long as it does not interfere with the game client process.

This was in response to WTFast, so you are probably alright.

I honestly think that Cyan can't or won't make a blanket statement regarding all ping reducers because I think we can all totally see some hackers claiming that their hack programs reduce their ping.. as well as eliminate their animations, make them run faster and fly like Superman. 

I use programs like Shugo console  (since I have a low performance machine and it improves my fps) and also DPS rainmeter. They are useful, secure and they don't do any hacking/boting stuff.

Will I be able to still use them? Or this Xigncode will give ban to nonsense things and keep the [removed] people unpunished? 

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

It takes a simple google search to see there are people ready to bypass it anyway, which is why I insist on the Staff doing a hunt too.

I don’t think what people are saying about the work around is not entirely true . You will still get kick after a while .

6 minutes ago, PetoSin-KT said:

how to play Aion and BnS in same time guys,.

I used to able to open 2 AION client and 1 BnS client, but not anymore after this update :(

Really? Had no issues launching 2 clients. Maybe you are using something that prevents you from doing that :P

can't wait till those who bypass xigncode find out that a report server side is generated of all clients that are connected without the anti cheat on.  If that happens it shall be glorious lol.  I mean it can't be hard for a report server side to know who has it on and who doesn't

6 minutes ago, PetoSin-KT said:

how to play Aion and BnS in same time guys,.

I used to able to open 2 AION client and 1 BnS client, but not anymore after this update :(

Y wud u do dis

I used to be d/c'd from BnS if I changed zones in Aion. Was great.

My poor HDD, though. Overworked the hell out of that thing.

So who else thinks that suddenly we are going to see a metric-poop-ton of people claiming that their ping reducer or rainmeter or even their Korean voice packs are keeping them from logging in? (When ofc all the legit players with these things are getting in no problem.)

All the tears.

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

So who else thinks that suddenly we are going to see a metric-poop-ton of people claiming that their ping reducer or rainmeter or even their Korean voice packs are keeping them from logging in? (When ofc all the legit players with these things are getting in no problem.)

All the tears.

giphy.gif

I remember a 4.X patch where suddenly, a lot of sins, glads and gunners that were seen as ID gods started to do trash dmg the firsts days of patch, blamming lag and just luck from the enemies.

Then we knew that was because their hacks stopped working for some days.

45 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

All the tears.

giphy.gif

Or you’re going to hear people crying about anti cheat not working but in reality it’s just people who can’t deal with the fact that they are bad and they can’t afford a good internet plan and a good pc.

Archived