XIGNCODE3

Cyan

16 minutes ago, Prishka-KT said:

I have not used any cheating methods and I can't log into the game and when I come to the website and try to log in it says that I have been banned....this is no good. Someone please tell me why I've been banned and then show me how or where I was cheating if that is the case

If you were banned, it wasn't because of the new anti-cheat engine. As Gideon told us, it's only in monitoring mode.

You need to write to Support and ask them. But be warned, they will only give you a general statement. They aren't going to tell you exactly what and when you did what got you banned. (i.e. They may say you were banned for "using 3rd party software", but they will not tell you which 3rd party or when you were caught doing so.) Ofc, you could have been banned by mistake. In that case, Support will ask you a bunch of questions and then unlock your account.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Prishka-KT said:

I have not used any cheating methods and I can't log into the game and when I come to the website and try to log in it says that I have been banned....this is no good. Someone please tell me why I've been banned and then show me how or where I was cheating if that is the case

You have to contact Support (tab at the top of the page; there should be an email somewhere for appeals). None of us can tell you anything.

At this point, @Prishka-KT, you don't know that 3rd party is why you were banned. You may have been caught buying kinah or doing a chargeback or many other things that don't involve 3rd party. In fact, your account may have been compromised, stolen and used it to do things you have no idea about. 

Bottom line, you have to contact Support.

On 28/2/2018 at 9:29 AM, Bryos-DN said:

Yes, you hate losing the freedom of not being able to easily do what you were never supposed to. :P 

Like what? Log two clients on my computer and an extra one on my laptop? My laptop is slow, so given the chance I rather use my personal computer to launch all three clients. Apparently, XINGCODE3 can't be sandboxed, so the innability to run more than two clients has nothing to do with it being ilegal, but the fact that it's no longer technically possible.

I never said anything about being "illegal", or "computer", or "the". Its much more simple. You were never intended to launch three clients at the same time, and you were never intended to solo the 3-man instances. I was just jokingly pointing out the irony how this feature goes in favour of the developers' wishes indirectly, and yet you were complaining about no longer being able to go against the developers' wishes anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously don't work, see Katalam Elyos Templar, Voltious, selecting me in hide while in siege and even chasing me (13m away behind me on minimap) my hide is on going for 31 seconds. Chat is just left blank. He wasn't really thinking that I'd look at him I guess.

2018_03_10_21_27_37.png

It could be a bug, where you see that he still has the target on you but in reallity he doesnt, ive know something like that have happen before and i could confirm it with my sin several months ago when me and a gladiator where doing pvp, used hide and saw the gladiator still had the target on me, but he was using his aoe skills in random places trying to find me.

Now if this player was actually using some third party program XIGNCODE3 is not in blocking mode but monitoring mode which means NC monitoring the programs we the players use while playing Aion and if the program violates the end user agreement, to block that program and ban us, but that could take some time.

If you are convinced that this particular player used a hack, contact support and make a detailed explanation of what happened.

12 hours ago, Becky-KT said:

Obviously don't work, see Katalam Elyos Templar, Voltious, selecting me in hide while in siege and even chasing me (13m away behind me on minimap) my hide is on going for 31 seconds. Chat is just left blank. He wasn't really thinking that I'd look at him I guess.

2018_03_10_21_27_37.png

Did you miss where @Gideon said that the new anti-cheat is in -collection- mode? 

So let them hack hack away. Waiting in hope for the day it actually goes live and some of our babies in hats go byebye.

Hi Hi, so it's been a week weeks since Xigncode3 got applied to the game. Sadly, I've experienced very bad lag issues ever since. I do try to run two clients as I've always been but it's really bad till I decide to shut down one so I can at least "enjoy" playing on one at least. My laptop is not the best, but never had such major issues with it. Does anyone experience anything similar? I'd appreciate it if someone has some advice or this issue gets noticed. :3

3 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I'm not on a laptop, but I have no problems running two clients. No lag at all.

I've asked a few people and mostly who have an actual PC which have no issues runnng their clients on HQ graphics, also have no issues either. My laptop sucks... but after this change it got really bad and it's just not enjoyable anymore. I'm a cleric and healing like this is tiring.I already have a 250-350ms ping but I don't think that's the issue. I can tell by looking at my CPU that it gets overloaded by just one Aion client... which is very odd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived