XIGNCODE3

Cyan

On 2/21/2018 at 9:49 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Okay, then a "type-2 hypervisor." Is that better? A full-blown, true blue VM with its own OS vs what sandboxie does.

I worked for like 1.5 days only to make VMWare Workstation run Windows OS, it took much effort, and then began to load Aion to it, 60 GB on virtual disk turned too few for Aion, I expanded it to 80 GB, at last Aion fully downloaded. But then as I try to open 1 Aion in it, it freezes, or crashes and disappears!! :( It sucks so bad! :( Did you open Aion in VM yourself, do I need to change specific parameters? About Type 2 Hypervisor -  I managed to find VMVisor when searched for Type 2 Hypervisor - is it same? It's a ISO file. Where should it be installed , outside of VMWare Workstation or inside?

If you think I'm a "hacker" just because I wanna do Luna on many toons, trade items between them, help enchanting each other's gear and record videos of 8 together around a Wingfeather guestbloom, or at Solorius tree in snow, or in any other beautiful place, then I'll leave this server and won't buy any shit any more from this company! :(

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

I worked for like 1.5 days only to make VMWare Workstation run Windows OS, it took much effort, and then began to load Aion to it, 60 GB on virtual disk turned too few for Aion, I expanded it to 80 GB, at last Aion fully downloaded. But then as I try to open 1 Aion in it, it freezes, or crashes and disappears!! :( It sucks so bad! :( Did you open Aion in VM yourself, do I need to change specific parameters? About Type 2 Hypervisor -  I managed to find VMVisor when searched for Type 2 Hypervisor - is it same? It's a ISO file. Where should it be installed , outside of VMWare Workstation or inside?

If you think I'm a "hacker" just because I wanna do Luna on many toons, trade items between them, help enchanting each other's gear and record videos of 8 together around a Wingfeather guestbloom, or at Solorius tree in snow, or in any other beautiful place, then I'll leave this server and won't buy any shit any more from this company! :(

I haven't tried, but I just downloaded VirtualBox (another type-2 hypervisor that's free) to see if I can make it work with it. Installing and setting up Windows in a VM should've taken an hour or less. Dx

I get that not everyone is a hacker. :P Extreme multiboxing is just often favored by players running bots and stuff.

5 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I haven't tried, but I just downloaded VirtualBox (another type-2 hypervisor that's free) to see if I can make it work with it. Installing and setting up Windows in a VM should've taken an hour or less. Dx

I get that not everyone is a hacker. :P Extreme multiboxing is just often favored by players running bots and stuff.

I saw videos on youtube about multiboxing in Warcraft - like 80 or 90 toons of same appearance danced and walked together and form form figures in movement :)

I just had it saying I had something trying to modify xigncode and it forcibly closed my client. Not saying I'm happy with this new addition to the game, which is already slow (for it's age and graphics) and glitchy by itself.

The xhunter1 service failed to start due to the following error:
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

I think if we had actual GMs working and serving the community banning the majority of the hackers installing a spy-ware on my computer wouldn't be needed. But I suppose the xigncode option is cheaper.

On 2/23/2018 at 7:13 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Have had a really bad time with the VirtualBox VM thing. Got it set up no problem and all that, but, daaaaaang, I'm scrub at figuring out how to tie it to my graphics card and stuff, and the performance is soooo bad. xD 0/10 do not recommend.

Really? It doesn't see your graphic  card? Very sad to hear :(((

7 hours ago, Jayda-KT said:

I've not had any problem with the xigncode, except for major fps drops especially when I open a second client. I'm usually at 30+ but as soon as I load up a second client it drops below 10.

Wtfast works fine. Although I've heard some people having issues with it.

And you say it's "no problem"??? Do you know, a normal FPS is 60+, and in Aion the norm is 120-130, it's what it shows when it's actually 60 or below! 10 is something totally bent out of shape, I don't even imagine how you can play!

When I record videos (since XIGNCODE3) even in such empty places as Morheim Standard Server, it freezes every half a minute, never was it like this before!! :( :x

Without proper multiboxing, I can't normally trade between my characters! I need to sacrifice some account to log in to another just to trade a little thing!! I forget where my things were stored!  My game got filled with torment!! :( I can't record any videos of 8 toons together any more!! :(:( Why must it ever be so????  Return multiboxing or I curse you forever and completely!!! : :x:x:x

I just laughed really hard at the curse you forever thing. Man, it's a game. You really need to go outside and get some fresh air and reevaluate your relationship with Aion, because it is a negative relationship at the moment.

My fps has been fine (outside of siege) with no increased lag on two clients, but I have gigabit fiber, an SSD, i5, 16gb ram, etc. :|

Have an okay laptop I put Aion on when I need a third client.

19 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

And you say it's "no problem"??? Do you know, a normal FPS is 60+, and in Aion the norm is 120-130, it's what it shows when it's actually 60 or below! 10 is something totally bent out of shape, I don't even imagine how you can play!

When I record videos (since XIGNCODE3) even in such empty places as Morheim Standard Server, it freezes every half a minute, never was it like this before!! :( :x

Without proper multiboxing, I can't normally trade between my characters! I need to sacrifice some account to log in to another just to trade a little thing!! I forget where my things were stored!  My game got filled with torment!! :( I can't record any videos of 8 toons together any more!! :(:( Why must it ever be so????  Return multiboxing or I curse you forever and completely!!! : :x:x:x

Or you make an alt legion and use you acc ware to send things.

22 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Can't tell if srs or troll. If the former, then get over it. I always see you come out of the woodwork when your little world gets disrupted. Then scream and complain like anything you say is going to be taken into consideration just because it's inconveniencing only you. Go take a big gulp of fresh air.

Antyways...

The fps drops is mainly if I bother to try to siege or if my main client has been logged in too long (ie. 6+ hours). I don't have an SSD tho, do have Google fiber, only 12gig ram. So I just restart my main client and it usually clears up the fps problems, a minor annoyance.

I ran into Turbo's group today, seems like these people haven't been affected at all. On the other hand, I can no longer solo Adma/Theo/DL/FP bosses without the need to bother my boyfriend to log one of his alts and come activate a crystal, which sucks. Hate the idea of losing my freedom to play the game in the few enjoyable ways I can still manage to find, while people who exploit it and abuse it stand unaffected.

Hope all this "monitoring" serves an actual purpose and we start seeing some notable names missing from pvp instances. Oh, and that the few random disconnects I'm getting are not related to aiDPS or my keyboard+mouse macro software. Would be really ironic if the anticheat only punished legit players who like to be in control of their game by using meters and playing with all their skills bound.

6 hours ago, Aislinng-DN said:

I ran into Turbo's group today, seems like these people haven't been affected at all. On the other hand, I can no longer solo Adma/Theo/DL/FP bosses without the need to bother my boyfriend to log one of his alts and come activate a crystal, which sucks. Hate the idea of losing my freedom to play the game in the few enjoyable ways I can still manage to find, while people who exploit it and abuse it stand unaffected.

Nicely said, pretty much what I've been thinking since the released XIGNCODE3. We are still lucky though that we are able to dual client for now though, considering KR can just run one client at a time according to the latest patch notes. But fact is that hackers are already bypassing it (it's all over once you simple google it) while we, who play fairly are getting restricted by this release. Sure, you can use some VMs for it, but not everyone can or is willing to pay some extra $$ to do so. Also I'm one of those who just have a crappy laptop and can't run Aion on an additional PC.

I really hope this might change NCWest's mind and adjust with the feedback from the community. Also @everyone if you see someone hacking, report it. I know this is a common thing to hear but please do it. Seeing quite a few old hackers who are still actively hacking and since we don't have active in-game GMs going after those, it's up to us to make a change.

8 hours ago, Aislinng-DN said:

Yes, you hate losing the freedom of not being able to easily do what you were never supposed to. :P 

I have not used any cheating methods and I can't log into the game and when I come to the website and try to log in it says that I have been banned....this is no good. Someone please tell me why I've been banned and then show me how or where I was cheating if that is the case

Archived