XIGNCODE3 Issue Request Thread

Cyan

• Aion Team

If you are encountering issues with XIGNCODE3, head over to the customer support Knowledge Base article to read the FAQ. If you are still having troubles with XIGNCODE3 after reading the FAQ, please reply to this thread using the following template and try to include as much detail as possible. To help with troubleshooting, please submit a ticket to Customer Support if you haven’t already and be sure to attach the XEM.log requested below.

ISP
Name of ISP you use to connect to the Internet.

Antivirus/Firewall Software
Name of the Antivirus or Firewall Software you use for security protection.

VPN and External Software
Do you use any VPN or any other software that may interact with how Aion runs?

Date & Time
Date and time of when the issue occurred. Please be sure to state the time zone of your region. (Example: Pacific Time = PST/PDT)

Frequency
How frequent does the issue occur?

Character Name
Which character did the issue occur on?

Server
Server where the character resides.

Description
Please try to include the following details.

• What the issue is and what you were doing when the issue occurred? (Updating, Launching the client, Dungeon, etc.)
  • If an error message appeared when the issue occurred, please include what the message said.

Sending XEM.logs to Customer Support
Sending XEM.logs will help us in our troubleshooting process. Below are the steps to locate and send the file:

• Go to the Aion Folder. (C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Aion)
  • Then, go to bin(64) > XIGNCODE3 folder.
  • Create a zip file containing all the files inside the XIGNCODE3 folder.

Submit a ticket with the file to Customer Support at https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am trying to play simultaneously with my brother but something wrong is happening, when one of us logs on his account the other that is connected ends up disconnecting, and so when the other reconnect I end up disconnecting, preventing us from playing with our accounts at the same time, this is because of XINGCODE ???

Just now, DidYouDie-DN said:

I am trying to play simultaneously with my brother but something wrong is happening, when one of us logs on his account the other that is connected ends up disconnecting, and so when the other reconnect I end up disconnecting, preventing us from playing with our accounts at the same time, this is because of XINGCODE ???

Do you mean you two are on different computers, have different login info, but still one crashes another?O.o

38 minutes ago, DidYouDie-DN said:

There is a form. Try filling it out as Cyan instructed.

well.... i have problems loggin in. and I dont think its cause some software because there's only avast on my computer and anime. 

aion crash after loading. u know this is so anoying. why better take out that loading screen? i need 15 min to log in on aion. 

this will difficult us the experience week. 

I was in my 3rd Mirash sanctum started up another aion client and that crashed and wouldn't get to the EULA screen. I accidently closed my main account and now I cannot start up aion Aion. Missing out evergale canyon right now and my 3rd run wasted for Mirash Sanctum. I don't know why this is happening right now but it gives me the sendlog. tried disabling battleping, my antivirus, restarted the computer and even repaired install.

7jdErYo.png

I was playing Aion for 2.5 hours, the only thing I did was move some sliders up in my graphic settings for Aion and I was able to dual client. 10 minutes before Evergale however when I had 1 client, I started another and encountered this problem and have not been able to fix it. I'm starting to wonder if its even coming from my end.

It worked, I'm not crashing at the loading screen anymore BUT... I'm having xingode error 0xE019100B, which according to the xingcode FAQ

"occurs from detection of program usage irrelevant to the game." (source: http://www.wellbia.com/faq/index_en.html)

so don't even come with that "turn off your hacks" joke. 

Gonna send a ticket directly to wellbia instead of NC and see if they can help me.

Anyway thanks for the tip @Johngunmad-KT

Today for the first time, I had 0xe019101A error with xincode. It closed game and showed me this error out of nowhere. The only program that I had running while playing game was Malwarebytes. No other anti-virus software. Could it be the cause of the issue? 

If it shows up again,I'll contact support.

On 2/23/2018 at 6:41 AM, Johngunmad-KT said:

Copying from a back up.

I'm about to change parts in my computer, eg, CPU, motherboard, and download the game to an empty system disk - then it won't it work?? How do I get any backup then? How do you apply a backup, copy all files from an older version to Aion folder? But then it automatically updates, doesn't it?

2 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

I'm about to change parts in my computer, eg, CPU, motherboard, and download the game to an empty system disk - then it won't it work?? How do I get any backup then? How do you apply a backup, copy all files from an older version to Aion folder? But then it automatically updates, doesn't it?

I got a 16gb USB and simply took time to copy Aion from one computer to another. Obviously you want to copy the aion from the computer where it works properly to one it doesn't. I did to fix specific sendlog issues where it will crash when loading up, not in particular issues with XIGNCODE3.

I found out that Xingcode blocks malwares, so if you have any on your computer, it won't launch the game.
I had to scan all my files with anti virus (which took a lot of time - a few hours) before I could finally log on the game without any errors. That was yesterday. But today, I got the same error again. Now I wonder, do I have to scan my pc everyday in order to launch the game? 

3 hours ago, Letizi-DN said:

I found out that Xingcode blocks malwares, so if you have any on your computer, it won't launch the game.
I had to scan all my files with anti virus (which took a lot of time - a few hours) before I could finally log on the game without any errors. That was yesterday. But today, I got the same error again. Now I wonder, do I have to scan my pc everyday in order to launch the game? 

this ,I had the same issue.At first I didn't know what's the problem,since the other day aion was  fine for me.Then today each time I tried to launch it ,on the loading screen it closes.I tried like 3x but keeps failing.As it was my habit to check on running processes,I saw unfamiliar stuffs running,and also I  had a new search engine running on tray icon.I remembered the night before,downloaded an audio editor  which might have come with some unwanted programs,as it lagged when I was declining/accepting stuffs before installing.So I run malwarebytes and  found like 200 PUP omigi,most of which came from the  new search engine. Scanned,deleted,now everything is fine.So yeah malwares and PUP triggers xigncode to close aion

I just hope it doesn't  tag us,the legit players,as someone who used suspicious programs >.< I hope they have a way to find which program exactly we used that triggered the false positives,before we get flagged as dirty cheaters

On 2/24/2018 at 1:47 PM, Johngunmad-KT said:

I got a 16gb USB and simply took time to copy Aion from one computer to another. Obviously you want to copy the aion from the computer where it works properly to one it doesn't. I did to fix specific sendlog issues where it will crash when loading up, not in particular issues with XIGNCODE3.

I don't need a USB for it cause I have 2 PCs in a network. Of course I can copy it, and it may be a copy from before XINGCODE3 appeared, but when I launch it it will auto-update with XINGCODE3 and I can't skip it, can I?

40 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

I don't need a USB for it cause I have 2 PCs in a network. Of course I can copy it, and it may be a copy from before XINGCODE3 appeared, but when I launch it it will auto-update with XINGCODE3 and I can't skip it, can I?

It will auto-update, but sometimes all that file moving and stuff overwrites a corrupted game file and makes everything work.

And bypassing XIGNCODE is a good way to get banned, so there is no legit way to skip it.

since last updt, all my accounts has problems...
so soon my my character get in the scene game, had a crash with messages : '' the  memeory instruction at adress A.xxxxx can not be writen (or read some times) and crashes the run time C++ library....
all lasts updts has become a game in a hell to play...
crashes after crashes ,  and the mercy kick was the messages about memorey instructions cannot be writen/read...
please, solve this or finish the servers...
ty

Archived