Jump to content
Cyan

XIGNCODE3 Issue Request Thread

Recommended Posts



ISP
Shaw Cable

Antivirus/Firewall Software

Bit defender

VPN and External Software
I use VPN and nothing else.

Date & Time
Feb 26, 2018 2:18 PM PST

Frequency
Twice inside luna instance random timing

Character Name
Forgot which alt

Server
Siel Elyos

Description

What the issue is and what you were doing when the issue occurred? (Updating, Launching t

Both times inside luna daily instance. Both times pop up message " unknown error", client shuts down immediately. Both times I was logging into a 2nd client which I believe  caused the first client to crash.

Sending XEM.logs to Customer Support

Don't know what XEM logs are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can anyone help me?

 

i have windows 8.1, x64, latest updates.. using ESET internet security..

before you included this piece of... software, i havent any problems with playing aion, but currently? when i start launcher, tick "play" - aion splash screen appear for several seconds, and then just be gone, and thats all.. (aion.bin popup for 3 seconds in task manager, and close itself)

i have several times sucessfully started aion with this xigncode3, it looks like any random error, i tried client repair - nothing happened, i have already paused eset protection and firewall, no change, im not using any VPN or other services, i am connected directly into internet through Mikrotik router.

 

AT LAST configure this your launcher to NOT minimalise, because is really annoying after every error like this type password again and again OR add ability to use BAT file to start launcher with name and password.. Gameforge uses SAME launcher, and if you tick PLAY, launcher remain as is, and if you shut down game, you can directly start it again, because there is still play button.. currently i must 10 or 20 times again and again type password until i am able to finally play, because in 19 times out of 20 just only aion.bin splash screen appear, and close itself without anything.. this is rly most idiotic feature EVER..

Step1 - login

Step 2 - going total ****** by minimalise GUI

 

i chekced bin32 and bin64 folders with xigncode subfolders, and there is not any logs present.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

working in the IT field I did NOT have in game errors after the maint and addition of the anti decompiler XINGCODE3, however I am an event viewer surfer and multiple windows event errors became evident soon after I launched the game after XIGNCODE was introduced in the past 2 weeks.

I notified support to let them know the actual package was never completing the initial  background install of the actual new addition to the launcher. 

This was due to in my personal case Windows 10 version 170916299.248

The Fall Creator's update did make internal OS changes when deploying new Windows Defender Exploit protection features. The Windows 10 OS literally choking out trying to do what windows do and resolve in background, degrading game stability and performance to a glacial FPS of 2-5. immediately I checked event viewer that what a tech do.

the invalid hash error I was getting was because the launcher was calling a file that never completed installation a hash value that is NOT there is ALSO = INVALID

manually removing the XINGCODE3 using unistaller on the wellbia.com site, uninstalling the game launcher application and re installing seemed to eliminate all event viewer references. I tested for quite a few hours yesterday so far no event viewer errors overall my FPS was average in the 70's after this last clean install yesterday it is improved  from 5FPS to mid 20's  imo is glacial paced to say the least, and not very enjoyable for even the casual pve player.

FYI the  clean re install of the game client properly completing the XIGNCODE installation and the presence of xhunter1.sys

FYI the actual wellbia.com site host has not been updated since july 2010 and the publish in footer also reads 2015- current safe web practices slaps them on the wrist for not doing basic yearly maintenance on their publishing tags and has removed the page containing the uninstaller download in the last 2 days, you can still manually remove via registry but that is strictly for someone well versed in registry editing =(

never the less after supplying support with ample and thorough diagnostic (which must have been ignored), because after volley of 3 emails, I was asked to supply the exact same information. 

Anyway I was not asking for them to resolve - I was making them aware of the issue to relay it to any good folks with similar OS and symptoms as a workaround in troubleshooting for future use.

This worked for me so far - it may be worth a try to those who have

1) windows 10  v1709

2) do not use any game plug ins or add ons

3) you play the game as intended and designed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rommie-DN said:

can anyone help me?

 

i have windows 8.1, x64, latest updates.. using ESET internet security..

before you included this piece of... software, i havent any problems with playing aion, but currently? when i start launcher, tick "play" - aion splash screen appear for several seconds, and then just be gone, and thats all.. (aion.bin popup for 3 seconds in task manager, and close itself)

 

Here's a couple suggestions from my file of things:

Aion not launching:

Right click Aion > Properties > Compatibility > Uncheck the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" option > Apply

Open CMD and type: netsh winsock reset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheescake u know whats most funny?

absolutely opposite act than your directions helped me..

i SET compatibility to windows 7, and aion started working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XINGCODE 3

Needs to mind its own business instead of pretending to be an anti virus program and stick its nose where it doesn't belong. If my anti virus program doesn't send me a pop up telling me to scan my system or that there is a threat, XINGCODE a game cheat detector should not send me a pop up every hour telling me to scan my system for trojan and virusus. The only trojan/ spyware/ virus as far as I can tell is XINGCODE 3 itself.

 

A few more pop ups and I may reconsider my loyalty to this game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kitat-KT   

So i reinstalled game,First issue game is running 32 bit client not 64 bit so game freezes lags crashes.

Yesterday no issues with this utterly fail xigncode,today after maintenance i i update game login 1 minute later im disconnected and told i have a virus or trojan.Seriously worst piece of antihack ever.My security scans are clean.Now i try repair game and waste more hours cause of needing to delete files.

10 years playing wow and their antihacks cheats never caused these issues.

 

I have contacted support,but this Xign code and this 32bit client mode issue just make's me want to uninstall yet again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ISP - Comcast and Verizon (2 houses).

Antivirus/Firewall Software - None, disabled Windows Defender for Aion.

VPN and External Software - None.

Date & Time - Literally any time of any day, EST.

Frequency - 100%

Character Name - None

Server - None

Description:

On the new Windows 10 update 1803 XIGNCODE3 doesn't allow my game to run.  It starts and has a "regist" error.  I reinstalled Aion, same error.  I reformatted my PC with update 1803, same error.  I reformatted to 1709, Aion works again.  Updates to 1803 on the 1709 reformatted SSD, same error.

What the issue is and what you were doing when the issue occurred? - Error happens after clicking the launch button after successful file integrity check.

If an error message appeared when the issue occurred, please include what the message said.

855413087a.png

Edited by Ace-KT
Clarity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
5 hours ago, Ace-KT said:

ISP - Comcast and Verizon (2 houses).

Antivirus/Firewall Software - None, disabled Windows Defender for Aion.

VPN and External Software - None.

Date & Time - Literally any time of any day, EST.

Frequency - 100%

Character Name - None

Server - None

Description:

On the new Windows 10 update 1803 XIGNCODE3 doesn't allow my game to run.  It starts and has a "regist" error.  I reinstalled Aion, same error.  I reformatted my PC with update 1803, same error.  I reformatted to 1709, Aion works again.  Updates to 1803 on the 1709 reformatted SSD, same error.

What the issue is and what you were doing when the issue occurred? - Error happens after clicking the launch button after successful file integrity check.

If an error message appeared when the issue occurred, please include what the message said.

855413087a.png

This happens to me if I have another game running (with any other anti-cheat) and try to start up Aion. Closing the other game, running Aion and then re-opening the other game works fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2018 at 0:39 AM, Ace-KT said:

ISP - Comcast and Verizon (2 houses).

Antivirus/Firewall Software - None, disabled Windows Defender for Aion.

VPN and External Software - None.

Date & Time - Literally any time of any day, EST.

Frequency - 100%

Character Name - None

Server - None

Description:

On the new Windows 10 update 1803 XIGNCODE3 doesn't allow my game to run.  It starts and has a "regist" error.  I reinstalled Aion, same error.  I reformatted my PC with update 1803, same error.  I reformatted to 1709, Aion works again.  Updates to 1803 on the 1709 reformatted SSD, same error.

What the issue is and what you were doing when the issue occurred? - Error happens after clicking the launch button after successful file integrity check.

If an error message appeared when the issue occurred, please include what the message said.

855413087a.png

 

Yes, the new windows updates absolutely kills XignCode. Looks like I am glad it is F2P.... Not worth another second of my time and soon all of the windows 10 players will be gone... LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's fine, I have a friend memeing it up in my discord for me.  I can't play Aion but at least I can enjoy me being the center of memes for an hour ;)

lul.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2018 at 11:39 PM, Ace-KT said:

ISP - Comcast and Verizon (2 houses).

Antivirus/Firewall Software - None, disabled Windows Defender for Aion.

VPN and External Software - None.

Date & Time - Literally any time of any day, EST.

Frequency - 100%

Character Name - None

Server - None

Description:

On the new Windows 10 update 1803 XIGNCODE3 doesn't allow my game to run.  It starts and has a "regist" error.  I reinstalled Aion, same error.  I reformatted my PC with update 1803, same error.  I reformatted to 1709, Aion works again.  Updates to 1803 on the 1709 reformatted SSD, same error.

What the issue is and what you were doing when the issue occurred? - Error happens after clicking the launch button after successful file integrity check.

If an error message appeared when the issue occurred, please include what the message said.

855413087a.png

I know this is old, but it showed up for the Win10 Build 1803 push out. Potential Fix (currently 50/50 on it) is to break the 64-bit version and use 32-bit. Easily done by renaming Aion.bin in the bin64 folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am having issues it saying Cannot regist XignCode Module and i have no third party stuff in my game all i did was install a fresh copy of windows ten  and reinstall a fresh new copy of aion and now i get this every time i try to load the game. NVM i did the renaming of the aion .bin and seems to load now

Edited by LadyPanther-DN
fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With win 10 1803, you need to make the changes to Windows Defender settings as stated in this thread: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't play aion with this, I'm a software engineer and I need my development software on my computer. I don't have any cheat software on my system. I shut off adobe cloud and icloud and every other updater I had on my system and I still get the dam error even did the exceptions for firefall etc. And no luck. So between raping the game of 6 maps with 6.0, me loose 8 houses with server mergers and now this the game is pretty much dead. Everyone in our group is getting the same dam regist xigncode module error. I can't even get into the game to help my guild members so your prob going to loose 165 more players as we can't enjoy the game, can't login, can't do anything. Thanks for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2018 at 11:53 PM, Pylinaer-KT said:

I know this is old, but it showed up for the Win10 Build 1803 push out. Potential Fix (currently 50/50 on it) is to break the 64-bit version and use 32-bit. Easily done by renaming Aion.bin in the bin64 folder.

 

23 hours ago, Kadeth-KT said:

With win 10 1803, you need to make the changes to Windows Defender settings as stated in this thread: 

 

 

7 hours ago, Athayus-DN said:

I can't play aion with this, I'm a software engineer and I need my development software on my computer. I don't have any cheat software on my system. I shut off adobe cloud and icloud and every other updater I had on my system and I still get the dam error even did the exceptions for firefall etc. And no luck. So between raping the game of 6 maps with 6.0, me loose 8 houses with server mergers and now this the game is pretty much dead. Everyone in our group is getting the same dam regist xigncode module error. I can't even get into the game to help my guild members so your prob going to loose 165 more players as we can't enjoy the game, can't login, can't do anything. Thanks for that. 

Try those top two things. I don't know if you did anything with Windows Defender or just the firewall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ISP: Spectrum

Antivirus/Firewall Software: Windows Defender

VPN and External Software: none

Date & Time: May 10th 07:30am PST

Frequency: 100%

Character Name: Bluebeard

Server: Katalam

Description: I am getting a xigncode error out of nowhere and it closes my game when I am at the character screen. the code is OxEO191OOB.

I did update my nvidia drivers maybe yesterday but I thought I played aion after this, not sure though.

This happens on a clean reboot and I never had a problem until today.

I sent my DxDiag.txt, xigncode.log, zipped xigncode folder and a screenshot of the xigncode error popup to support.

Please help I can not play aion at all :(

tPOhAAN.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bluebeard-KT said:

ISP: Spectrum

Antivirus/Firewall Software: Windows Defender

VPN and External Software: none

Date & Time: May 10th 07:30am PST

Frequency: 100%

Character Name: Bluebeard

Server: Katalam

Description: I am getting a xigncode error out of nowhere and it closes my game when I am at the character screen. the code is OxEO191OOB.

I did update my nvidia drivers maybe yesterday but I thought I played aion after this, not sure though.

This happens on a clean reboot and I never had a problem until today.

I sent my DxDiag.txt, xigncode.log, zipped xigncode folder and a screenshot of the xigncode error popup to support.

Please help I can not play aion at all :(

tPOhAAN.png

Are you trying to use Shugo Console? :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

Are you trying to use Shugo Console? :|

Yes but it has never posed a problem before and I thought it was greenlighted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluebeard-KT said:

Yes but it has never posed a problem before and I thought it was greenlighted?

Technically, it's never been greenlighted. They've just never done anything about it before, so it's been something of a grey area in the community. It's now being blocked since Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Technically, it's never been greenlighted. They've just never done anything about it before, so it's been something of a grey area in the community. It's now being blocked since Wednesday.

Yep thanks a ton, I shut it down and I am good to go, not kicked yet.

This sucks though I hate the standard zoom level ugh!

Edited by Bluebeard-KT
grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×