Jump to content
Cyan

XIGNCODE3 Issue Request Thread

Recommended Posts

ISP
Wireless Link

Antivirus/Firewall Software
AVG AntiVirus Free

VPN and External Software
None

Date & Time
I had the update yesterday (5/14/18 at 10:00 EST), but tried launching my game today and had the problem (5/15/18 at 2:00 EST)

Frequency
Every time I try to launch Aion

Description

After a Windows update yesterday, I can no longer launch my game. The update is called Windows 10, version 1803. I login and click "Play Now", but shortly after the Aion Game Client closes. Only the NCLauncher Model (32 bit) window stays. I checked my Task Manager and it is not running in the background. I also noticed that the XIGNCODE icon is not on my Task Bar.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here  is what the problem I have is:   when I go in I cannot log in UNLESS I GO INTO THE GAME FILE (64 and 32) AND DELETE the X3 information and then REPAIR the files and it will be good for one log in - then to get back in I have to do it all over again....looks like whom ever did the coding might have made a little boo boo..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, MissTemper-KT said:

Here  is what the problem I have is:   when I go in I cannot log in UNLESS I GO INTO THE GAME FILE (64 and 32) AND DELETE the X3 information and then REPAIR the files and it will be good for one log in - then to get back in I have to do it all over again....looks like whom ever did the coding might have made a little boo boo..

when I press "play now" the game logo shows up and nothing happens after that , ( xigncode popup doesn't shows up and the game doesn't run  ) ,,, is that same ur issue ?

 

Edited by heisenbrg-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

ISP
Wireless Link

Antivirus/Firewall Software
Windows 10 defender 

VPN and External Software
None

Date & Time
sunday, May 27, 2018 ( 9:00 PM UTC )

Frequency
Every time I try to launch Aion

Description

I can no longer launch my game. I run on windows 10 version 1803. I login and click "Play Now", but shortly after the Aion Game Client closes. Only the NCLauncher Model (64 bit) window stays. and xigncode window is not shows up, I checked my Task Manager and it is not running in the background. I also noticed that the XIGNCODE icon is not on my Task Bar.

Edited by heisenbrg-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try this:

Open Windows Defender Security Center (program is pre-installed on your computer)
Choose App and Browser Control
Scroll down page to the bottom and click Exploit Protection Settings
Select Program Settings (at the top of the page)
Click Add Program to Customize
Select Choose Exact File Path
In the File Name search bar, type C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe and click Open.
A Program Settings window will pop up with NCLauncher.exe in the header. Find the Arbitrary Code Guard (ACG) setting at the top of the list. Checkmark Override System Settings and toggle the switch to the OFF position.
Leave all other settings unchecked and then click Apply. Reboot computer.
Relaunch the Aion client. Note: you may need to relaunch the game a couple of times before the settings you just changed go through. (I needed 3 lauch attempts to make it work)

This is not 100% working for everyone but, give it 5 tries to launch before deciding it won't work for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kadeth-KT said:

Try this:

Open Windows Defender Security Center (program is pre-installed on your computer)
Choose App and Browser Control
Scroll down page to the bottom and click Exploit Protection Settings
Select Program Settings (at the top of the page)
Click Add Program to Customize
Select Choose Exact File Path
In the File Name search bar, type C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe and click Open.
A Program Settings window will pop up with NCLauncher.exe in the header. Find the Arbitrary Code Guard (ACG) setting at the top of the list. Checkmark Override System Settings and toggle the switch to the OFF position.
Leave all other settings unchecked and then click Apply. Reboot computer.
Relaunch the Aion client. Note: you may need to relaunch the game a couple of times before the settings you just changed go through. (I needed 3 lauch attempts to make it work)

This is not 100% working for everyone but, give it 5 tries to launch before deciding it won't work for you.

doesn't work :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, heisenbrg-DN said:

doesn't work :(

Okay, you'll need to put the launcher in compatibility mode for Windows 8. to do that right click on the desktop icon and choose properties, then the compatibility tab. Also make sure you click Run As Administrator in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kadeth-KT said:

Okay, you'll need to put the launcher in compatibility mode for Windows 8. to do that right click on the desktop icon and choose properties, then the compatibility tab. Also make sure you click Run As Administrator in there.

yea it's worked  ,, thank you very much ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 10:31 PM, heisenbrg-DN said:

ISP
Wireless Link

Antivirus/Firewall Software
Windows 10 defender 

VPN and External Software
None

Date & Time
sunday, May 27, 2018 ( 9:00 PM UTC )

Frequency
Every time I try to launch Aion

Description

I can no longer launch my game. I run on windows 10 version 1803. I login and click "Play Now", but shortly after the Aion Game Client closes. Only the NCLauncher Model (64 bit) window stays. and xigncode window is not shows up, I checked my Task Manager and it is not running in the background. I also noticed that the XIGNCODE icon is not on my Task Bar.

Same issue, and I also checked the compatibility mode for Windows 8.

I also noticed that the issue didn't start until after I read the new Priv. Policy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

buenas noches amigo tengo un error llamado asi no me deja jugar dura 3 minutos y mucho programa: c: \ programa \ archivo \ NCSOFT \ Aion \ Bin32 \ Aion.bin ese erro no tengo yo deja jugar nada 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 1:39 AM, Kailor-DN said:

Okay, you'll need to put the launcher in compatibility mode for Windows 8. to do that right click on the desktop icon and choose properties, then the compatibility tab. Also make sure you click Run As Administrator in there.

Yea, Aion ONLY opened after I did this Compatibility thingy.   THANK YOU!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×