Cyan

ISP
Wireless Link

Antivirus/Firewall Software
AVG AntiVirus Free

VPN and External Software
None

Date & Time
I had the update yesterday (5/14/18 at 10:00 EST), but tried launching my game today and had the problem (5/15/18 at 2:00 EST)

Frequency
Every time I try to launch Aion

Description

After a Windows update yesterday, I can no longer launch my game. The update is called Windows 10, version 1803. I login and click "Play Now", but shortly after the Aion Game Client closes. Only the NCLauncher Model (32 bit) window stays. I checked my Task Manager and it is not running in the background. I also noticed that the XIGNCODE icon is not on my Task Bar.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here  is what the problem I have is:   when I go in I cannot log in UNLESS I GO INTO THE GAME FILE (64 and 32) AND DELETE the X3 information and then REPAIR the files and it will be good for one log in - then to get back in I have to do it all over again....looks like whom ever did the coding might have made a little boo boo..

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, MissTemper-KT said:

Here  is what the problem I have is:   when I go in I cannot log in UNLESS I GO INTO THE GAME FILE (64 and 32) AND DELETE the X3 information and then REPAIR the files and it will be good for one log in - then to get back in I have to do it all over again....looks like whom ever did the coding might have made a little boo boo..

when I press "play now" the game logo shows up and nothing happens after that , ( xigncode popup doesn't shows up and the game doesn't run  ) ,,, is that same ur issue ?

ISP
Wireless Link

Windows 10 defender 

None

Date & Time
sunday, May 27, 2018 ( 9:00 PM UTC )

Frequency

Description

I can no longer launch my game. I run on windows 10 version 1803. I login and click "Play Now", but shortly after the Aion Game Client closes. Only the NCLauncher Model (64 bit) window stays. and xigncode window is not shows up, I checked my Task Manager and it is not running in the background. I also noticed that the XIGNCODE icon is not on my Task Bar.

Try this:

Open Windows Defender Security Center (program is pre-installed on your computer)
Choose App and Browser Control
Scroll down page to the bottom and click Exploit Protection Settings
Select Program Settings (at the top of the page)
Click Add Program to Customize
Select Choose Exact File Path
In the File Name search bar, type C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe and click Open.
A Program Settings window will pop up with NCLauncher.exe in the header. Find the Arbitrary Code Guard (ACG) setting at the top of the list. Checkmark Override System Settings and toggle the switch to the OFF position.
Leave all other settings unchecked and then click Apply. Reboot computer.
Relaunch the Aion client. Note: you may need to relaunch the game a couple of times before the settings you just changed go through. (I needed 3 lauch attempts to make it work)

This is not 100% working for everyone but, give it 5 tries to launch before deciding it won't work for you.

16 minutes ago, Kadeth-KT said:

Try this:

Open Windows Defender Security Center (program is pre-installed on your computer)
Choose App and Browser Control
Scroll down page to the bottom and click Exploit Protection Settings
Select Program Settings (at the top of the page)
Click Add Program to Customize
Select Choose Exact File Path
In the File Name search bar, type C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe and click Open.
A Program Settings window will pop up with NCLauncher.exe in the header. Find the Arbitrary Code Guard (ACG) setting at the top of the list. Checkmark Override System Settings and toggle the switch to the OFF position.
Leave all other settings unchecked and then click Apply. Reboot computer.
Relaunch the Aion client. Note: you may need to relaunch the game a couple of times before the settings you just changed go through. (I needed 3 lauch attempts to make it work)

This is not 100% working for everyone but, give it 5 tries to launch before deciding it won't work for you.

doesn't work :(

1 hour ago, heisenbrg-DN said:

doesn't work :(

Okay, you'll need to put the launcher in compatibility mode for Windows 8. to do that right click on the desktop icon and choose properties, then the compatibility tab. Also make sure you click Run As Administrator in there.

11 minutes ago, Kadeth-KT said:

Okay, you'll need to put the launcher in compatibility mode for Windows 8. to do that right click on the desktop icon and choose properties, then the compatibility tab. Also make sure you click Run As Administrator in there.

yea it's worked  ,, thank you very much ..

On 5/26/2018 at 10:31 PM, heisenbrg-DN said:

ISP
Wireless Link

Windows 10 defender 

None

Date & Time
sunday, May 27, 2018 ( 9:00 PM UTC )

Frequency

Description

I can no longer launch my game. I run on windows 10 version 1803. I login and click "Play Now", but shortly after the Aion Game Client closes. Only the NCLauncher Model (64 bit) window stays. and xigncode window is not shows up, I checked my Task Manager and it is not running in the background. I also noticed that the XIGNCODE icon is not on my Task Bar.

Same issue, and I also checked the compatibility mode for Windows 8.

I also noticed that the issue didn't start until after I read the new Priv. Policy.

• 4 months later...
On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 1:39 AM, Kailor-DN said:

Yea, Aion ONLY opened after I did this Compatibility thingy.   THANK YOU!

hey i have a question idk if its similira to this but i Always get the error cannot regist xigncode module error.is there any fix i tryed puttin an exception on firewall but it didnt worked and im not using avg or Norton but windows defender antivirus anyhow are there any fixes or tips ????

On 2018-10-25 at 4:14 PM, Akiliun-DN said:

hey i have a question idk if its similira to this but i Always get the error cannot regist xigncode module error.is there any fix i tryed puttin an exception on firewall but it didnt worked and im not using avg or Norton but windows defender antivirus anyhow are there any fixes or tips ????

we missing 3 files that we not getting from the luncher download it seems i verified with BDO's xigncode and used those files to get to the xign loader but not get ingame because wrong xigncode setup from bdo files but if dev team could give us those right files in luncher that we miss so we get the right full complete xigncode files we probably can come in. unless someone that comes into the game and can verify that we should have 8 files or 5 files in 64 bit xigncode folder in aion ??

Not every fix works for everybody, i've done every fix ppl havew brought up and it still doesn't work i've already put in a ticket so im just waiting now. 

if i rename either folder or file the game launches with a splash then just crashes even if i turn off the WD setting i get the error and im not turning off my entire WD setting off just too play a game when i shouldn't have too . i've reinstalled it file repaired and nothing lol

On 10/28/2018 at 10:35 PM, Sunnis-DN said:

we missing 3 files that we not getting from the luncher download it seems i verified with BDO's xigncode and used those files to get to the xign loader but not get ingame because wrong xigncode setup from bdo files but if dev team could give us those right files in luncher that we miss so we get the right full complete xigncode files we probably can come in. unless someone that comes into the game and can verify that we should have 8 files or 5 files in 64 bit xigncode folder in aion ??

The better part of what he is saying or she is that for the ppl who can't get it to work are missing xing files compared to the ppl who are fine and i think they are right as i confirmed this with someone who has a working game client they have 7 i have 4

• 2 months later...
  • Loki unpinned this topic

Archived