Weekly Server Maintenance - February 21, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 21, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hour and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Broken Hearts event will continue for one more week.
  3. XIGNCODE3 will be implemented in a monitoring period for testing. You can find more information here.
  4. 200% bonus EXP & 50% bonus drop will be activated for one week.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
cbTuXUtYr9apObDs6KJRXBQ5oeEST6oIW_iWzdIo bjt5y2N.png tNyOdCr.gif 

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Aion Team

We're trying to be more diligent with consistent messaging for EXP events due to the confusion it causes (sometimes even internally.) I too fail to do this sometimes. Basically, as Bryos has stated the base server experience is always 100%, so if the event is 300% then it will be 200% bonus (counting the base 100%.) 

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

We're trying to be more diligent with consistent messaging for EXP events due to the confusion it causes (sometimes even internally.) I too fail to do this sometimes. Basically, as Bryos has stated the base server experience is always 100%, so if the event is 300% then it will be 200% bonus (counting the base 100%.) 

Dear  @Cyan   i can tell you, from my heart, this is the BEST CONFUSION we can have, man! This is the very type of Confusion that makes us truly smile once again! Me & friends absolutely love EXP BUFFS Events in Aion so we would gladly eat and discuss all CONFUSION about this topic with great happiness! Since we perceive it as a win / win situation for players & gamers who are totally loyal to the game! We actually do barbecues here at home, celebrating everytime you announce a new upcoming EXP Buff Event! No trolling! @Hime @Bryos-DN and @Cheesecake-DN and all daevas out there who are as Atreia Enthusiastic as i am are also invited to the party!

P.S.: Last Year Halloween Event bringing 400% XP Buffs from the coffin was the BEST ever ever! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

peixinho.jpg

I like my beef medium, lol. I don't want it to moo at me, but I also don't want a hockey puck. :P And it's been warm enough the last few days that we could totally do a barbecue here... we just don't have a grill yet.

I loved the 400% coffin event, too. With some tweaks to the application of that buff (reapply without issue would be nice), it's a really good event for the uncapped 75s and sub-75s.

2 hours ago, Rajak-DN said:

Shouldn't it be 400% exp rate because we surpassed the required distribution and it's a special event. I bet most players are expecting a 400% exp rate event. Imagine the outrage and also that's false advertising.

There is no false advertising, we are getting triple xp which is a bonus 200% xp and 50% bonus drop rate.

4 hours ago, Rajak-DN said:

Shouldn't it be 400% exp rate because we surpassed the required distribution and it's a special event. I bet most players are expecting a 400% exp rate event. Imagine the outrage and also that's false advertising.

This happens every EXP event.  They've always meant Y% in total in the front page of Aion, and X% bonus in game.  Base100%+X%=Y% in total, not that hard.

6 hours ago, Rajak-DN said:

They only advertised 3x, so not sure where you're getting 5x from...

10 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Please we also need minium boxes on the BCM as well any notice about the palace.

No. We need more places to get them or upgrade the 2 minium to 10 on daily quest, cause the BCM stuff is only to p2w ppl sell it at 200k a box. The minions already consume much money and no one likes to be drain out. thank you.

Invasion give you 10 each time and mirash as given 5 to 10. But one you just get 1 time a week and the other requires an instance that is not very famous for some of us. Its buggy and ppl dont have time to waste to try kill the boss for 4 hours (i know of a bunch of ppl me included that were there for 3-4 hours)

But they can also put that quest not daily but 3 times a week, since it gives more.

6 hours ago, Rajak-DN said:

Ignoring the mass confusion of this topic- NCsoft doesn't care about false advertising. I've reported to them 3 different accounts of blatant false advertising on the BCM that has cost players in-game money and they never reply back or fix the problem. 

4 minutes ago, Sheitori-DN said:

Ignoring the mass confusion of this topic- NCsoft doesn't care about false advertising. I've reported to them 3 different accounts of blatant false advertising on the BCM that has cost players in-game money and they never reply back or fix the problem. 

It's a wonder you still play.

10 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

I hate beef, especially the one raw inside. >.>

10 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I like my beef medium, lol. I don't want it to moo at me, ...

Asmos and their food complications... ¬¬

don´t worry, send that barbeque here

7 hours ago, Rajak-DN said:

The original advertisement was exp +100%. And cause we surpassed the required milestones we are gettin +200%. 

of course more exp is nice. And why we should stop on +400%?. I would like to see +1000%!!! lol

But talking seriously, with the current buff and using a berdin´s amulet is exp x6. And I think the exp in Adma, TTC, DL and FP have a cap. And that cap is near a x6 exp. So we can not get more there no matter if the buff goes higher. And those are the bes experience´s sources now. 

2 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

Invasion give you 10 each time and mirash as given 5 to 10. But one you just get 1 time a week and the other requires an instance that is not very famous for some of us. Its buggy and ppl dont have time to waste to try kill the boss for 4 hours (i know of of a bunch of ppl me included that were there for 3-4 hours)

But they can also put that quest not daily but 3 times a week, since it gives more.

Mirash santuary gives 12 miniums each run. Those are in the box from the last boss. And yes, is buggy, but you can try. With better gear and dps you will need less time and the chances of suffering a bug is lower. And talking about that, I saw a bug when she cast the "fan shape skill". If you moved just before it, the highlighted area may be bugged and different than the real area who will receibe the impact. So the safe area is not really the safe area. I reduce this trying to not move so much before the beggining of that skill. 

5 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Mirash santuary gives 12 miniums each run. Those are in the box from the last boss. And yes, is buggy, but you can try. With better gear and dps you will need less time and the chances of suffering a bug is lower. And talking about that, I saw a bug when she cast the "fan shape skill". If you moved just before it, the highlighted area may be bugged and different than the real area who will receibe the impact. So the safe area is not really the safe area. I reduce this trying to not move so much before the beggining of that skill. 

I have harvester gear and gray wolf assessories. I have good dps. I also noticed that fan skill problem. My bug happens with the platforms, and last time i tryed, boss had a diferent time of casting skills: or she auto cast them or the skill happened without the boss casting (she was auto attacking and the fan skill was happening). I have followed all the directions of ppl who killed her more than 4 times, i have discussed what happened to me with them to try see where was my mistake. All concluded: BUG. I tryed the instance 5 times now. And only the last boss gives problems. First time i have been there 3 hours. Second time almost 4. Now i try 3 times. Dont die. BB

6 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

I have harvester gear and gray wolf assessories. I have good dps. I also noticed that fan skill problem. My bug happens with the platforms, and last time i tryed, boss had a diferent time of casting skills: or she auto cast them or the skill happened without the boss casting (she was auto attacking and the fan skill was happening). I have followed all the directions of ppl who killed her more than 4 times, i have discussed what happened to me with them to try see where was my mistake. All concluded: BUG. I tryed the instance 5 times now. And only the last boss gives problems. First time i have been there 3 hours. Second time almost 4. Now i try 3 times. Dont die. BB

It's not a dps issue. It's a quick reaction issue. If I am slow even a second, I die and have to start over. Though you are correct. She does bug sometimes. But more often than not if I fail it's because I was distracted and didn't react in time.

Archived