Cleric help?

GenericUser753

Hello all, I decided to reroll a Cleric as a main but I have some questions. 

I have leveled with the white and black Fledgling gear before and while the proces was super fast, it took away almost all the fun for me. Now I'm going to play without it because I can :D

My question is, what gear do I need? I just started out (lvl 11) so I can use the gear you get from quests I guess. 

What manastones should I socket? I plan on making a hybrid dps/heal cleric because I like dpsing but also healing. 

Thanks in advance!

You are asking what gear you should use under level 66 because you don't want to use the white and black free armor which you feel is too op?

I guess you could go old school and just keep getting the next levels coin gear. (iron, bronze, silver, gold, etc.) The pink growth quests will give you some of these pieces. After level 65 for PvE clerics really need two sets. One set in HP/Health for healing with a cast speed mace and a shield. The other in Magic Boost/Knowledge with a staff. At those lower levels, it really doesn't matter. I would probably get the cloth set (for the extra mp) and slot MB. Have a staff slotted with MB and a shield and mace slotted with HP to switch between depending on your roll. 

On 21-2-2018 at 3:11 PM, Aly-DN said:

You are asking what gear you should use under level 66 because you don't want to use the white and black free armor which you feel is too op?

I guess you could go old school and just keep getting the next levels coin gear. (iron, bronze, silver, gold, etc.) The pink growth quests will give you some of these pieces. After level 65 for PvE clerics really need two sets. One set in HP/Health for healing with a cast speed mace and a shield. The other in Magic Boost/Knowledge with a staff. At those lower levels, it really doesn't matter. I would probably get the cloth set (for the extra mp) and slot MB. Have a staff slotted with MB and a shield and mace slotted with HP to switch between depending on your roll. 

Thank you! 

Archived