Forums

THERE IS NO MORE PVP, IS NOW MINION OP

FreiraCurandera-KT

On 2/26/2018 at 0:54 PM, Briearios-DN said:

All I can tell you is how I am trying to level mine up. I am running Evergale and buying spinel coins and trading them for c rank contracts from the arti in Illum. 5 spinel coins gets you 1 C ranked minion. As far as I can tell you can buy 40 every week. 40 got me from 10k points to 14k points. I could do Fissure of Oblivion but I am allergic to, too much grinding and I think you only get D ranked minions which hardly gives points so I wouldn't waste my time.

I've been doing fissure, but we all know that's aids right there. I'll have to get my hands on some spinel coins. Other than FM and like one quest in norsvold and I think mirash?, Where can you farm the coins?

On 2/24/2018 at 2:48 PM, Bryos-DN said:

I am annoyed that my one Grade A Minion is the crappiest one of all. >.> (Modor)

As a friend from Japan used to say around me..can't tell if troll or baka.

Modor is amazing for many classes especially cleric chanter, Sorc and SM. The 1st skill does a respectable 3-4k damage in pvp once its leveled up and the second still is a blink which removes 5 debuffs and increases resistances to everything by 1000! and increases run and flight speed. you are basically are immune to cc for 15 seconds but you think its weak minion?

18 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Modor is amazing for many classes especially cleric chanter, Sorc and SM. The 1st skill does a respectable 3-4k damage in pvp once its leveled up and the second still is a blink which removes 5 debuffs and increases resistances to everything by 1000! and increases run and flight speed. you are basically are immune to cc for 15 seconds but you think its weak minion?

They just want to nuke people with Sheba QQ.

37 minutes ago, Jayda-KT said:

LOther than FM and like one quest in norsvold and I think mirash?, Where can you farm the coins?

Mirash Sanctum does not give Spinel Coins. Other than Frozen Monolith and the quests you mentioned in Iluma/Norsvold, all the repeatable quests related to Iluma/Norsvold instances drop them.

16 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

As a friend from Japan used to say around me..can't tell if troll or baka.

Compared to:

- The infamous 14k damage and silence.

- The mini-WoW that also boosts offensive stats and healing effect. (Also the heal, but its a small one)

- The stun-hore, which is actually better for Chanters and Rangers.

- The puppet that gives you Iron Skin and removes debuffs and heals you.

Yes, it is weak indeed.

Just now, Bryos-DN said:

Mirash Sanctum does not give Spinel Coins. Other than Frozen Monolith and the quests you mentioned in Iluma/Norsvold, all the repeatable quests related to Iluma/Norsvold instances drop them.

Compared to:

- The infamous 14k damage and silence.

- The mini-WoW that also boosts offensive stats and healing effect. (Also the heal, but its a small one)

- The stun-hore, which is actually better for Chanters and Rangers.

- The puppet that gives you Iron Skin and removes debuffs and heals you.

Yes, it is weak indeed.

Kromede is a poor mans sheeba and hyperion is basicaly an Iron skin.

If you think being immune to all cc including fear bind sleep para silence stumble and aerial then I never want to hear another complaint coming about fighting a sm sw or sorc and getting cc locked, oh and don't forget the blink 5 debuff dispel and speed/flight boost and you think that's weak because its not a sheeba nuke LOL

2 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

LOL, WELL.

I guess we just prioritise different things.

Well as a chanter I thought you would be about utility first not about how strong a nuke is maybe you should rethink if big damage number is what grabs your attention then chanter isn't the right class for you.

Everyone knows sheeba is op and viola looks super strong but to say Modor is weak is just ignorant especially coming from a chanter.

On 2/27/2018 at 1:46 PM, Jayda-KT said:

I've been doing fissure, but we all know that's aids right there. I'll have to get my hands on some spinel coins. Other than FM and like one quest in norsvold and I think mirash?, Where can you farm the coins?

I am the worst person to ask. Only started pveing 3 weeks ago because some of the instances go bye bye in 6.0.

Archived