Forums

Evergale AFKing

Klammdyn-DN

There are so few ways to get the soul stones for upgrading our pvp gear that ever gale is a must needed instance to win.  This however is nearly impossible with people afking all the time.  The only thing you are doing is helping the other faction get their gear upgraded faster by forcing us to lose so many times.  I would like to see NC Soft take away rewards for the losing faction.  What is 20 gp in the big scope of things? Nothing.  So don't give loser rewards and maybe those that afk will stop wasting the time of those of us that want to play this game and win.  

Removing rewards will do nothing. People will still AFK for the CHANCE of winning. People dont go to Evergale for the loser rewards.

In any case, it would be the same. Nearly every single losing run I have been in has ended in the "less than 4k points" result, because the winning team usually complete obliterates the opposing one.

Then base rewards on Participation of the Toon for the winning side and no rewards for the losing side.  If the toon does not actively participate, they do not share in the rewards.  They already have that system in dredge and they have added healing and such as well for monitoring.  So if you do log in and go afk, your faction wins, you do not participate - no rewards.  Also, if the toon is in the main base for more than a minute or some preset time, autokick and pull in from the quick entry list.  I don't really know but they have got to do something.  We as the players need to come up with ideas for NC Soft to implement, they probably don't know the full impact on the factions.  We should all be pissed asmo and elyos alike because this is causing us to fall behind on levelling up our pvp gear.  Just the wings are 111 Soulstones, with only 25 a week from Frozen Monolith, 1 per week from the Archon Frigate (if you get credit), 1 per day of Capt Killing in Dredge, and your weekly wolf marks that leaves Evergale as the second biggest collection of the soulstones, but you have to win.

Freaking fail all day in Evergale, again today thanks to all these afk people who just don't give a damn that they are wasting everyone else's time. Something has to give, because alot of people are sick of these jokers leeching and costing them instances. Fix it PLEASE

16 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Sure, always the AFK or Elyos on their alts. I suppose the opposing team being better is not possible. :P

Sometimes. Sometimes they are good and sometimes they are "good". *winkwinknudgenudge*

Tbh, with 96 people in the instance, numbers play the biggest part in a win. The side with the least number of afks has a better chance at winning. After that it is coordination. If you have numbers and someone leading that those numbers will follow, your chances of winning go way way up. With those two things going for you, you can beat those "good" players now matter how high they turn their "good" up.

Tossing in the alts thing is a red-herring. Both sides quick queues alts. They are as likely to quick queue an alt on their own side as the other side. And all of that is part and parcel of the afk problem.

18 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Sure, always the AFK or Elyos on their alts. I suppose the opposing team being better is not possible. :P

I really don't care if it is elyos or asmo alts, they are a bane to the EC instance and are a variable that can sway the success of your gameplay.  It is not about the opposing team being better but 75 active players on one side vs 30 active on the other - there is no chance in winning.  

13 minutes ago, Pandastein-DN said:

Well, but if the loosing team is like 340 points vs 3000 points, I wont keep wasting my aug/condi to that point.

Just go afk and wait til enemy wins to do another run instead wasting more time because some nyerkheads are in "lEt'S fIgHt TiL tHe EnD" mode.

I agree. I won't ever afk at the beginning. If I don't feel like pvping, then I just won't do Evergale that day lol. I will keep trying until the other side is like 2500 points ahead of us. At that point, if there's no chance of us getting 4000 points, I will stop and just wait for it to end so that I can start a new Evergale.

We have already had Elyos in this thread admitting that the Elyos look for those "pro" players. They play if they see them and afk if they don't. I have seen Asmos also look for those same players and afk if they see them and play if they don't. At that point it's just a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Archived