New player, few questions

Ayukawa-KT

Hi, I started this game 2 days ago and so far I'm enjoying a lot, but lots of questions beeing pouping up so far.

-the very noob obvious question that shows up is, what's the meaning of the KT and DN sufix that shows up after your name and why in some areas not?

-how we plus some gear? So far I have only found articles related to manastones and socket enchanting, but nothing regarding plussing.

-is it possible to tame a normal mob as pet? if is, how?

-how to expand warehouse beyond 5?

-how / where do you get more minions? by the way, do they assist in combat? So far I only noticed stats boost

-is it possible to have furniture to store your stuff on your house?

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Ayukawa-KT said:

Hi, I started this game 2 days ago and so far I'm enjoying a lot, but lots of questions beeing pouping up so far.

-the very noob obvious question that shows up is, what's the meaning of the KT and DN sufix that shows up after your name and why in some areas not?

-how we plus some gear? So far I have only found articles related to manastones and socket enchanting, but nothing regarding plussing.

-is it possible to tame a normal mob as pet? if is, how?

-how to expand warehouse beyond 5?

-how / where do you get more minions? by the way, do they assist in combat? So far I only noticed stats boost

-is it possible to have furniture to store your stuff on your house?

Thanks in advance

There are two main servers: Katalam and Danaria. There is also the Fast Track Server where all the low level characters from both servers can level together in safety (no PvP) and faster (double xp). When you are on the Fast Track the sever designation is used "-KT" or "-DN" to tell you where that person's home server is. When you are on your home server, you don't need that.

You enchant your gear by using enchantment stones. The lowest level one is plain black. The next highest level is a shiny black. These two can be created by combining enchantment dust. It takes 1000 dust to make an enchantment stone. There is a small chance that the stone you create is shiny. And the highest is an omega, which is purple.  When leveling, you get a fully enchanted set of armor at 10 and at 55. You really don't need anything else until you hit 66.

No. Pets come from pet eggs that are bought (shop in Pandea/Sanctum or from the broker) crafted (with luna - level 10+ or aetherforging - level 66+) or dropped from instances.

Minions come from minion contracts. These drop from instances or are prizes in events. They do have two skills that are available or strengthen as they are leveled. They do assist in combat.

Yes. There are cabinets that have drawers that can store your things. Cabinets can be crafted (furniture crafting or luna) or bought from other players on the broker or from stores in Peron/Oriel.

Archived