GenericUser753

Bobonerk had no quest?

I'm a lvl 69 Gunslinger and I tried to check on Bobonerk yesterday. He has no red quest marker, and only "End dialog" in the quest window. I never did the first quest which is Adma's Fall I believe. Is my level too high or am I missing something?

You have to do the pink Bobonerk quests in order. That said, you should be able to see Adma's Fall (the first one). Is it possible you already accepted the Adma's Fall pink quest and it's just in your quest window, waiting to be completed? You will not see Theo, DL , FP, AoE, CoE pink quests until you complete the ones before them.

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You have to do the pink Bobonerk quests in order. That said, you should be able to see Adma's Fall (the first one). Is it possible you already accepted the Adma's Fall pink quest and it's just in your quest window, waiting to be completed? You will not see Theo, DL , FP, AoE, CoE pink quests until you complete the ones before them.

Oh my god I'm so stupid sometimes. I already accepted it but hid it in my quest tracker xD thanks for the reminder though!