Weekly Server Maintenance - February 28, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 28, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hour and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Broken Hearts event will end. Mend your Broken Hearts before it's too late!
  3. An issue with the Gray Wolf merchants names and text not displaying correctly will be fixed.
  4. Text referring to the enchantment success rate for some Archdaeva gear when using Omega Enchantment Stones and Greater Supplements will be updated.
  5. Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week

YxqAffuwCNWYBEZVrrz4CaC6I50io-w42WBCTzEU daK3QhwXinkq-dUvrar2fnijjWAAdrGopq62Kh4L Oo92TLqHAbdJmnwaWUNnu6GuEnLmHEbRhLlFoAJ1

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Aion Team

Hello everyone,

Some of you may be wondering why Daeva Dash isn't included in this week's maintenance. We've identified some issues with the event and we're working with the dev team to get them all ironed out before we release the event. Stay tuned for the new date!

Thanks.

20 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Oo92TLqHAbdJmnwaWUNnu6GuEnLmHEbRhLlFoAJ1

Loved this one. Way too true.

15 minutes ago, Merpina-KT said:

Luna's 'Daishunerk's Game of Fate' has old rewards as well as luna is missing from our "event luna bundles" from our power-up rewards.

Old rewards as in the original rewards that did not include the +11 Manastone Bundles and Magna Carta/Shadow Pact weapons? I thought this is how it was supposed to be.

And, how are you missing Luna? I think you miscalculated, because when you opened the survey, you get 10 Luna automatically, then you open the Luna bundle for 10 Luna more. So you end up with 20 Luna in the end.

44 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

Some of you may be wondering why Daeva Dash isn't included in this week's maintenance. We've identified some issues with the event and we're working with the dev team to get them all ironed out before we release the event. Stay tuned for the new date!

Thanks.

If that event has issues and is not working properly, I think is ok to work a little more with it and add it later. 

But, can we have another event meanwhile? Something easy to add that does not require so much work in the rewards and all that. Maybe we can have the medic´s event? That one just gives scrolls and potions and is the same all the times. Still is a good one and I think will be appreciated. Or maybe 1 week with kumuki cave? Just something easy to add there and you already have. Or even maybe to extend the broken hearts for one more week? Just to have something. 

5 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Loved this one. Way too true.

Old rewards as in the original rewards that did not include the +11 Manastone Bundles and Magna Carta/Shadow Pact weapons? I thought this is how it was supposed to be.

And, how are you missing Luna? I think you miscalculated, because when you opened the survey, you get 10 Luna automatically, then you open the Luna bundle for 10 Luna more. So you end up with 20 Luna in the end.

Correct. Which I used to play the game. Which left me with 2 Luna to spare. I have 0. And last I saw cyan had said previously that the revert of Luna prize list was a mistake (going back to after New year's when no one could collect the daily craft) I haven't seen mention of it being reverted on purpose.

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks.

Guess its the same bugs and problems that EU had as well.

Few bugs were profitable to players (from what i heard), though only few figured those out, while most of the major bugs caused one side to lose the run easily, like

- skills not working

- mount skill not working (this issue was somewhat counter-able, if the player already owned a mount)

- players resisting skills

- dying inside and not being able to ress

8 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks.

I like how you guys wanna make sure everything works before launching an event not like we have had it in the past. <3 

I'd rather wait than have a whole week with a broken event going on. :3

20 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

hey cyan is there a page were we can see what you are referring to about omegas and supps bug fixes for mythic archdeava?

I think he is talking about just making the text match what we actually have in game.. not changing what we have in game. So the text should say that on normal arch-daeva gear, a failed enchant will break the piece of gear unless you use greater mythic supps with an omega stone. Using greater mythic supps with an omega guarantees success up to the max level of the gear. On purified arch-daeva gear (Master Harvester and level 80 abyss), a failed enchant will no longer break the piece of gear but greater mythic supps and an omega no longer gives a guaranteed success.

1 hour ago, Kizarana-KT said:

Are you still going on weekend buffs this month?
XP/Drop/Craft/AP

Yes.

34 minutes ago, Casey-DN said:

No event = dead server for a week ^.^ Cya next week guys

Take the rest of the year off if you want. We will send you postcards!

27 minutes ago, MayBlue-DN said:

Can we use Irridescent Omega Enchantment Stone + Greater Sups and the item will not break?

Irridescent Omegas work just like normal Omegas.

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Players complain about too many events. Players complain about not enough events. 

Why would people complain about free stuff? lol 

I like events because I have a reason to log in game when there isnt a exp buff going on.

Archived