Weekly Server Maintenance - February 28, 2018

Cyan

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

People complain about too many events all the time, especially if the event "sucks." Other players complain about too few events. People just like to complain. :|

ohh. but is not the same to complain cause you do not like the rewards and complain about so many events. :P 

I think most of the players like to have events. Of course not everyone have the same opinion about wich are the best ones. I personally like to have events. I enjoy in particular the new ones when I try to undertand how they work and rates. I still have data from the snowball´s numbers and others. I did my own stadistics :P 

But about complaining.... Well, you know I usually complain about a lot of things. Complaining is also funny. maybe even more than events xD 

9 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

ohh. but is not the same to complain cause you do not like the rewards and complain about so many events. :P 

I think most of the players like to have events. Of course not everyone have the same opinion about wich are the best ones. I personally like to have events. I enjoy in particular the new ones when I try to undertand how they work and rates. I still have data from the snowball´s numbers and others. I did my own stadistics :P 

But about complaining.... Well, you know I usually complain about a lot of things. Complaining is also funny. maybe even more than events xD 

No, I mean they literally complain about having too many events.

It's just those complaints especially seem to come up when we have a series of suck events.

Not that those are the same complaints. :|

but lets be honest. There are some "magical" time when a new event is added and we start looking for the npcs, how to get the items, checking the rewards that can be obtained and making plans about how we can take the best profit of it (and usually we can not totally accomplish that :P ). I even enjoy explaining the mechanics to my legion mates. Events are nice. They give us something different to do and more options about how to use our time. And the worst possible situation is to find an event that does not provides something that you like and you can just play normally without losing anything. 

13 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

No, I mean they literally complain about having too many events.

It's just those complaints especially seem to come up when we have a series of suck events.

Not that those are the same complaints. :|

Seeing that these days the only reliable ingame source of things to upgrade your stuff are events, ppl who complain about too many should just be ignored (or get some special treatment idk).

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

Those who think the only reliable sources of upgrading supplies are events should also seek special treatment.

Hmm, cute contracts? minium(85/week is nothing)? red. stones (1x week haha)? major felicitous(do they drop from some secret boss)? +9 and up manastones? Shadow pact boxes?

I need medic

4 hours ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

Hmm, cute contracts? minium(85/week is nothing)? red. stones (1x week haha)? major felicitous(do they drop from some secret boss)? +9 and up manastones? Shadow pact boxes?

I need medic

Every account got 20 luna and cute minion contracts from surveys for power up event, if you didn't get enough cute minion contracts theres plenty of supply. I will soon have a maxed Hyperion on top of a maxed Sheba and I did it without paying. Level reductions drop a lot from luna dice. Manastones you can get from luna weekly, 90 +6 manastones can become a +10 or you can just buy the +10s and 11s from broker.

Shadow pact you have to get luna or buy from broker just like everyone else and they have dropped a lot in price I remember when they were selling for above 5bill and now they are as low as 1bill even.

Major felicitous have been the same ever since and your concern about it and events are valid.

Minium can be the hardest to get or the easiest to get if you know how, but don't be coming here saying its we must rely on events.

Ah here we go...

1 hour ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Every account got 20 luna and cute minion contracts from surveys for power up event.latest?cb=20150905052359

Level reductions drop a lot from luna dice (source= $$ or event). Manastones you can get from luna weekly, 90 +6 manastones can become a +10 (+10s in the broker sell for less than the cost of +6s stones+crafting mats because they came from either $$ or event) or you can just buy the +10s and 11s from broker.

Shadow pact you have to get luna or buy from broker just like everyone else and they have dropped a lot in price I remember when they were selling for above 5bill and now they are as low as 1bill even. (Broker is not a source, it's a trade feature within the game, nothing comes from the broker, it comes from another player that got it somewhere. On the citaded items $$ or events.)

Major felicitous have been the same ever since and your concern about it and events are valid. (Yes, the only source for them are events, I'm not complaining just stating a fact)

Minium can be the hardest to get or the easiest to get if you know how. (if its not buying luna with ncoin then share with us, why the mystery:P?)

Even you sir said yourself on other topics that gearing was easy because u used several alts to farm kumuki (wich is an event mind you) on your countless alts or took advantage of price swings (that happen because events make much needed items rain from the skyes for a while) to earn your many billions. 

Bottom line is yes we rely on events for many things, and its best to have too many than to few.

Quick edit: I wasnt too sure it was you that said those things so I quick checked your profile and while searching found this gem:

ZTX3vXu.png

I'll rest my case now

Okay 17s48D51-KT you are right we have benefited a lot on recent events, but what I was trying to convey is because of the Power Up Event surveys we can make do without events for a while.

Anything else can be acquired with ncoin which are not event based. Minium just roll the luna dice.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived