Let governors can modify decorate add shops stuff quests in elyosea/asmodae

Neleth-KT

You can think this as SimCity where the governor = mayor of the town

Where they can do stuff like

-Decorate sanctum/pandae with street lights,campfires,snowmans,musicians,magicians
-Add shops that selling special items like selling stigma for kinah,rental plumes,rental mounts,special armors/weapaons skins,furniture etc
-Add windstreams or teleport,kisk to various locations.
-Add special quests which gives massive exp,title quests

Governor needs to spend kinah and ap to buy these add-ons in return the more stuff they added,the more powerful buffs,items they will get,such as PvE/PvP buff 20%,Droprate 50%,30 days title and minions that keep generate as long as they holding titles.

Just my idea :)

I like a lot of your ideas, but nonono to this one. Would create SO much drama.

1. Adding items: They get to choose what gets added which will lead to people crying in lfg that they don't like something or they wanted something else added instead.

2. Adding items: Not every governor is useful. On DN-A, this might work because our governor is active and not a huge a$$hole. On other servers? You might get a governor who just flat refuses to do anything or deliberately adds crappy stuff just to spite the playerbase. OR, a governor who will deliberately withhold things as a sort of punishment for losing sieges, not doing things the way the governor wants it done, etc. (If you think I'm being dramatic, just remember the whole Pocos/siege situation from last year on DN-E.)

3. Governor needs to spend kinah or AP: Lol, not gonna happen. "Why should I have to spend only my kinah or AP?" And tbh, I kind of agree.

4. Governor gets special items: See point 1 about crying in lfg. "WHY DOES THE GOVERNOR GET 20% PVP BUFF?! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Again, I agree.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I like a lot of your ideas, but nonono to this one. Would create SO much drama.

1. Adding items: They get to choose what gets added which will lead to people crying in lfg that they don't like something or they wanted something else added instead.

2. Adding items: Not every governor is useful. On DN-A, this might work because our governor is active and not a huge a$$hole. On other servers? You might get a governor who just flat refuses to do anything or deliberately adds crappy stuff just to spite the playerbase. OR, a governor who will deliberately withhold things as a sort of punishment for losing sieges, not doing things the way the governor wants it done, etc. (If you think I'm being dramatic, just remember the whole Pocos/siege situation from last year on DN-E.)

3. Governor needs to spend kinah or AP: Lol, not gonna happen. "Why should I have to spend only my kinah or AP?" And tbh, I kind of agree.

4. Governor gets special items: See point 1 about crying in lfg. "WHY DOES THE GOVERNOR GET 20% PVP BUFF?! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Again, I agree.

I see you thinking a situation like siege in upper abyss :o

Well I won't denny it that it's not possible however I got the idea from housing and quests from the fountain.
If you believed that the governor will be ass then you can just add a big fountain in sanctum/pandae and let people quest them to add stuff instead and rewarding questers with GP :P

Archived