Forums

Raise cap for kinah selling to npc

Spirithq-KT

Can you raise cap for kinah per week, now it is 120 millions kinah and this so very little for selling items to NPC .....

Now i have x4000 Greater Supplements Mythic (untradeable) and I cant sell them to npc, i sell only 780 per week and every week i make more from camps in Upper Abyss ....

1 Greater Supplements Mythic  costs 153 000 kinah at npc

55 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

ain't nobody got time fo dat ^_^

You are literally selling 610 items for the ridiculously low sum of 5.5M instead of trashing it, might as well do the ridiculously small extra effort of selling it to an actual NPC or to your kitter pet.

I started running 5.0 instances 3 weeks ago because some of them will be gone come 6.0. I am running into this problem. Why there are ridiculous features like this in game I have no idea. This is almost or as annoying as getting interrupted sometimes when you get hit hard while casting, Who comes up with this stuff?? Has weed been legal all along in Korea??

On 3/3/2018 at 5:18 AM, TeahAmi-DN said:

No one Asmo side is gonna scam you, Elyos might have this problem.

Did you completely shut yourself out of community and think the world is great and everybody is good? Trust me on this one, all servers have their scammers. Maybe you're just not naive enough to get scammed, but there are always people like that.

1 hour ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Supplements are meant to be used, not sold to NPCs. I mean this ain't 4.7 where kinah was needed more, use it to help with your own enchanting or have others benefit from your supplements.

lol all players have need of big amount of kinah trust me (how to farm kinah then?), why not selling supp to npc, it is legal in game to sell items to npc like all drop of items i can sell to npc .......

I agree that it should be raised atleast 200  mil a week because there arent enough way to make  kinah  quick when there arents events... . Not everyone can be p2w :P

Whats wrong with selling supplements,instead using for enchanting? I need kinah more then gearing alts that I dont care about.... My main is done with enchanting now.

I dont help others if they arent my friends/legion members :P

7 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Supplements are meant to be used, not sold to NPCs. I mean this ain't 4.7 where kinah was needed more, use it to help with your own enchanting or have others benefit from your supplements.

What planet do you live on? It's more expensive now than it ever was in 4.7. More things to temper, omegas are favored only because it keeps our stuff from breaking, black stones are useless. Temper plumes, bracelets, accessories that go boom. Pve accessories now as well (they don't boom, but if you want that pve percent then go for it). I never felt the kinah drag before 5.0.

The lack of kinah (if I understood your expression correctly) is because you spend kinah to get the gear itself rather than farming a token or getting a drop from an instance. As well as the several small transactions of kinah (conditioning upkeep, Minions, etc). It is true that there is more stuff to upgrade, but that is the lesser reason, in my opinion/case.

What I meant was supplements are selling for the same amount of kinah they did since 4.7, however back in 4.7 the kinah yu got from selling those supplements made up of a much greater % of your total kinah, compared to current days where it won't make that much of a difference. Using it for enchanting is more important for yourself and for others playing the game. Sell people enchanting services and you won't ever have to worry about a kinah cap and you get more kinah and another player benefits. Make it a two way thing, but selling to NPCs will only make you happy as NPC's don't care.

2 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

What I meant was supplements are selling for the same amount of kinah they did since 4.7, however back in 4.7 the kinah yu got from selling those supplements made up of a much greater % of your total kinah, compared to current days where it won't make that much of a difference. 

Actually, no, on the contrary. After 5.5 (or so, I forgot the exact patch), Greater Supplements sell for 50% more kinah to NPCs.

Archived