Daylight Saving Time - March 11

Cyan

4 hours ago, Sarrows-DN said:

@Jaimie-KT 6pm sever time I think 

That would be wayyyyyyyyyyyy too early for the NA players.   The majority would still be at school, at work, not at home on their computers.  There's a reason why things like uppers are later in the evening - the largest number of players is online then.  Think about it, 6pm server time would be 3 or 4 pm for a lot people depending on where they live in the US/Canada.  

• Cyan unpinned this topic
13 hours ago, Jaimie-KT said:

That would be wayyyyyyyyyyyy too early for the NA players.   The majority would still be at school, at work, not at home on their computers.  There's a reason why things like uppers are later in the evening - the largest number of players is online then.  Think about it, 6pm server time would be 3 or 4 pm for a lot people depending on where they live in the US/Canada.  

Surely, NCWest could shift a few things around on the schedules once they send out that survey to see the actually results of it. This was just an idea.

4 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

Surely, NCWest could shift a few things around on the schedules once they send out that survey to see the actually results of it. This was just an idea.

I'll just leave it with - it's an NA server lol.   They shouldn't be shifting things around to accommodate people who are 8 hours or more ahead of those here in NA.  It won't matter anyway, everyone is ditching the game lol.

3 minutes ago, Jaimie-KT said:

I'll just leave it with - it's an NA server lol.   They shouldn't be shifting things around to accommodate people who are 8 hours or more ahead of those here in NA.  It won't matter anyway, everyone is ditching the game lol.

It's okay! You don't seem to get what my point was as I was exlaining it already. Still hope for them to send it out and adjust things to the community. :3

4 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

It's okay! You don't seem to get what my point was as I was exlaining it already. Still hope for them to send it out and adjust things to the community. :3

No. I get your point lol.  I just disagree with it.  I don't think that the majority of those who play in NA have issue with the schedule necessarily. I do think that most would be happy with more than one pop for Evergale though.  Perhaps an hour earlier for siege.  But if you start tossing it back to 5 or 6pm server time?  That would be harmful as hell lol.

1 minute ago, Jaimie-KT said:

No. I get your point lol.  I just disagree with it.  I don't think that the majority of those who play in NA have issue with the schedule necessarily. I do think that most would be happy with more than one pop for Evergale though.  Perhaps an hour earlier for siege.  But if you start tossing it back to 5 or 6pm server time?  That would be harmful as hell lol.

Well we'll never know unless they finally stick to what they said they would do, which is sending out a survey. And keep in mind, this was as said just an idea. ;3

Archived