Tempering question?

My question is simple if i use Tempering on accessory item and it fails then what accessory will gone ........

i just read patchnotes 5.8, 5.6, 5.1 and i found no information about this question ......

in game window for Tempering it says if Tempering fails so tempering level will drop 1 lvl and nothing about the destroing the item (accessory)......

• 3 weeks later...

A non official rule is that when an archdaeva item is trade-able, it breaks, if it is not tradeable then it doesn't. So whatever archdaeva you can buy in broker for example, it will break. Whatever you need to  upgrade yourself (like 75a2 items upgraded with soulstones or harvester items upgraded) they will not break.

And graywolf is one of them, you buy it and it is already soul bound. And also it is mentioned in the tempering window too, "reset" not broken.

sIuuh7G.jpg

Actually, the tradeability rule only applies to enchantment, not tempering. The only two items that break when you temper them are the Protector set (level 65 Daevanion) and the level 70/75 Abyss ones. All other Archdaeva ones will not break and will just reset to 0.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2018 at 0:19 AM, Bryos-DN said:

Actually, the tradeability rule only applies to enchantment, not tempering. The only two items that break when you temper them are the Protector set (level 65 Daevanion) and the level 70/75 Abyss ones. All other Archdaeva ones will not break and will just reset to 0.

I broke my Ahserion necklace this way, you are wrong on that. But either way, try to temper something, the info shows whether it goes to 0 or breaks.

Archived