Remove Crucible Hero Draft Potion from the game (Luna)?

Durtz-DN

Remove Crucible Hero Draft Potion from the game (Luna)? @Cyan  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should NCSOFT remove Crucible Hero Draft Potion from the Luna rewards? (Revive Competitiveness)?

• Yes, remove Crucible Hero Draft Potion and replace the Luna rewards with something else.
    • No, keep it as is the game is fair and balanced.

15 hours ago, Bow-KT said:

ohhhhh you poor babies got crucipotted on?deal with it. I will make sure i have one saved for each of you.

What you don't see is that you are paying to make a laughing stock of yourself to the rest of the gaming community for having more money than skill or brains.

@Cyan Remove this, any item that can be purchased to give you ~+80% attack and defense does not belong in any game, one of the reasons we are hemorrhaging players is from the lack of any 'meaningful' competition at end game.

42 minutes ago, Ubie-KT said:

What you don't see is that you are paying to make a laughing stock of yourself to the rest of the gaming community for having more money than skill or brains.

@Cyan Remove this, any item that can be purchased to give you ~+80% attack and defense does not belong in any game, one of the reasons we are hemorrhaging players is from the lack of any 'meaningful' competition at end game.

I like making people angry like you. Its just too easy.

15 hours ago, Bow-KT said:

It's not you, the nincompoop making us angry, it's the game mechanic that is(a broken one at that), sorry to hurt your already small ego (which we know you have because you feel the need to make that post and stock those pots)

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:05 PM, Bow-KT said:

To be clear, I was laughing AT YOU, there is not one angry bone in my body, my money is invested.

You keep throwing those dollars at Ncsoft internet big-guy, you'll be somebody someday.

2 minutes ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

I think there shouldn't be ANY item other than Style/Exp/Pet/Mounts/Tittle via Luna/NC coins that you cannot obtain in game via gameplay, this consumables and gear are what make the rela difference between players.

Clearly that doesn't work. Look at how excellent their business model is working :)

0aC7srS.png

For the record, one billion SKWon is roughly equal to one million USD.

Compare this to LoL profits where they only offer cosmetics.  Anyone?

• Cyan changed the title to Remove Crucible Hero Draft Potion from the game (Luna)?
  • Aion Team

Hello everyone, 

We are going to be discussing with the dev team to have this item removed and replaced with something else. No exact time frame yet but we will let everyone know before it happens. 

Thanks!

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

We are going to be discussing with the dev team to have this item removed and replaced with something else. No exact time frame yet but we will let everyone know before it happens. 

Thanks!

While this is great news, note the *crickets* of a response from your community.

This was the third thread on these forums over many months about these cruicible pots with no reply from Ncsoft. Most people who cared have already moved on as end-game competition has not one shred of integrity left.

The OP of this thread was a leader in the DN Asmodian Faction, a mover and shaker in your game that made things happen within his community. Like so many others, he too has already left the building.

Too little too late?

I cannot not mention the irony of the announcement giving the P2W'ers a heads up on the removal of an item they hold dear to their gameplay, stock-up KingWallet!!, while just a simple "we'll take a look at it" message months ago would have meant so much to the community.

Archived