Forums

Updated: Return to Tiamaranta's Eye Event Reward List

Cyan

hahahaha read them yourself I was slandered and defended myself dude......

have respect to stay out of other people issues that's on there as well....

there a big list and everyone....I repeat EVERYONE needs to read it!!!!!!!!!!

also how about disrupting the thread.....THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE EVENT KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!!!!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

hahahaha read them yourself I was slandered and defended myself dude......

have respect to stay out of other people issues that's on there as well....

there a big list and everyone....I repeat EVERYONE needs to read it!!!!!!!!!!

also how about disrupting the thread.....THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE EVENT KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!!!!

He called you a kid cause you are acting like a kid and you responded  with Obscene, Vulgar or Inappropriate Language and have been spamming the thread.

first of all I'm not spamming the thread!!!!!......second I responded with language in response to an obscene picture!!!!!........witch is also against the rules!!!!....

Harassing or Defamatory Content
For the same reason, harassing, bullying or defamatory content will also not be tolerated. Throwing around insults or targeting individuals or groups with malice has a negative effect on everyone’s experience in the forums. Harassment takes many forms, if we believe that there is an intent to bully other forum users or make them feel uncomfortable in this environment, action will be taken.

Obscene / Vulgar or Inappropriate Language and/or Images
Some people are comfortable with all kinds of colorful language and images, others are not. We ask that our forum members remember to treat each other with courtesy and respect, and remember we do not all have the same expectations when it comes to what is acceptable. Remember that if you can’t make your point without using vulgar language, you probably don’t have a point at all.

also my original post was towards the thread topic only......and I continued to post about the thread topic only.....until someone decided to PUT MY SCREENAME IN THERE POST!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

I dare say you should take some of your own advice and read the forum guidelines,

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/aion/forums-code-of-conduct.php

Just like cheaters in Aion, here nobody gets a punishment for breaking the rules. 

I saw so many people making fun on others or being disrespectfull. This thread contains a lot of it, sometimes whit people calling "kid" to another just cause have different opinions, or even with gifts or pics to make fun. Some of those are the people with more post in the forums (and less hours in the game in the last years). So nobody do a thing and a lot of people find those things funny. 

I for one will not be back unless they roll EVERYTHING back to before the patch.  I also was able to farm coins although no where near as many as some due to work.  I did buy just one +12 manastone but left the rest unspent.  For those who did not buy anything, it is UNFAIR.  For those who had to work, it is UNFAIR.  I have nothing against the ones who farmed all day but those players will be at a HUGE advantage over all others which is UNFAIR.  Bottom line as many other posters have mentioned, server population yesterday was insane.  Today, it is full of players complaining or players going cha-ching as the kinah rolls into their accounts.

I have played off and on since 1.0 but unless this is made right, I will not return.

Hi NCSOFT people/shugos/shulacks/whatever...Suggestion for when you guys bring it back...

So, the Tia Eye event was meant to encourage PvP, but there were no PvP related quests. Most of the quests I took were all PvE and boring. Could you guys add a quest, let's say repeatable 5 times where you can get 5 Gold Protectorate Coins? It's just too damn boring fighting over the coin dropping monsters, each faction will just fight on their own side. If you add this daily quest, everyone can participate in PvP and also earn 25 coins a day from just PvP. That's not too much to ask for in my opinion. My suggestion for quests are below. :D

[Daily] Kill 10 Opposing Faction (Repeatable 0/5)
Reward: 5 Gold Protectorate Coins

[Weekly] Kill 10 Opposing Faction Generals, Great Generals, Commanders
Reward: 5 Gold Protectorate Coins

[Weekly] Kill Opposing Faction Governor
Reward: 10 Gold Protectorate Coins

sebula I agree with you....you are absolutely correct!!!!!!!........unfortunately I cannot share the same view of quitting!!!!.......I do not have nothing against the choices people made to do as they please either.....the game allowed us to do it...its not our fault but nc is responsible for sure!!!! and the least they could do is fix it!!!! 

I ALSO AGREE WITH DEVORER!!!!....THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE PVP QUESTS!!!!!!1

14 minutes ago, Sebula-DN said:

I for one will not be back unless they roll EVERYTHING back to before the patch.  I also was able to farm coins although no where near as many as some due to work.  I did buy just one +12 manastone but left the rest unspent.  For those who did not buy anything, it is UNFAIR.  For those who had to work, it is UNFAIR.  I have nothing against the ones who farmed all day but those players will be at a HUGE advantage over all others which is UNFAIR.  Bottom line as many other posters have mentioned, server population yesterday was insane.  Today, it is full of players complaining or players going cha-ching as the kinah rolls into their accounts.

I have played off and on since 1.0 but unless this is made right, I will not return.

ah yes players who farmed all day are the ones who have HUGE advantage over others? not all the people who drop thousands of dollars to get what ever they want nearly instantly? its the ones who FARMED in an MMO to gain an advantage...psure you shouldn't play mmo's if you think that farming this event will cause players to have an advantage over each other................................that is the whole point of this game to gain an edge. Since you have played on and off since 1.0 you should understand that.  

I DONT THINK FARMING IS AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE BUT I DO THINK THAT PEOPLE NOT BEING ABLE TO JOIN THE FARMING IS AN EXTREMELY HUGE PROBLEM AND DISADVANTAGE!!!!!....SOME COULDNT FARM ONLY BECUASE THEY COULD NOT JOIN THE ALLIANCE/LEAGUE/COALITION.....YES BIG POINT IS THE SERVER IS GROWING!!!!!!!!!!...............AND P2W IS NOT THAT BIG OF AN ISSUE AS LONG AS ALL THE ITEMS REMAIN TRADEABLE AND ITS THE ONE THING THAT CONTINUES TO MAKE NC SO POPULAR WITH P2W!!!!!!!!!....I LOVE P2W PEOPLE BECUAE I CAN GET THE P2W STUFF FROM THEM BECUASE IT IS TRADEABLE!!!!!!!!!! PERSONALLY I THINK NOBODY SHOULD BE COMPLAINING ABOUT P2W OR FARMING ADVANTAGES.....BUT THE FACT THAT PEOPLE LITERALLY COULD NOT JOIN IS REDICULOUS!!!!!

THIS IS ALSO WHY WE NEED IN GAME MODERATORS

You all have a hate behaviour against NC Soft and accuse its people for not being completely ready for this event, but let's be honest... we weren't ready as well. WE WERE NOT LOOTING FAST! (LOL)! So, go practise your loot skill noobs, warm up your fingers and be ready. Sorry, i couldn't control myself:D Just a chill note among this chaos :P xD

Apparently the "shugo´s sweat" event can provide manadtones +12, temperings and omegas. And It does not have limitations. OMG!. I guess you have 2 "important errors" this week. Cyan, hurry up and close that thing too. We do not want nobody to take advantage collecting many of those items so easily! It is the same if they get hundreds of them using their time or their money. Can not be working as intended and is not fair. And why not? we can cal it an exploit too!!... Lets close the "shugo´s sweat" now!!!!

Lol, just joking, who can be so stupid to waste money on that thing? nobody will take advantage :P You can leave that useless thing there, it is the same hahahaha

Oh wait!! please do not tell me that you just realized that you were providing the same rewards on both events and you closed the eye so we can buy your coins to get those manastones at $50 each one! Oh man. we are not going to pay that. Actually most of us don´t want to give a cent in this game for a while after this. So bad. We usually spend more money when we are happy :P 

5 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

NO YOU ARE RIGHT DUDE NOT WORKING AS INTENDED IS NOT FAIR TO ANYONE!!!!....but yes PLS STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT p2w!!!...AND YES OMG SHUGO SWEEP IS GARBAGE!!!!

But i was there. I was in a league. Everyone asking for a place there was invited. The league wasn´t even full, so they invited everyone. And nobody asked for gear or level to invite them. So it was fair for everyone. Everyone was able to do the same thing. I just came to the league and asked for being invited and they did. I saw all the people asking for an invite joining us. Maybe there are moments when more people are online and is harder, but usually there is room for everyone. 

was like the old silver and gold coins groups, If you were there and asked for an invite, sooner or later you was invited and able to run with everyone else. 

My opinion is pvp and pve content becomes lacking every patch. Sarpan tiamaranta Danaria And Katalam had the prime days of Aion. Sieging was fun not a joke coalition. Mechanics to Pradeth Sillus and silona made sieging fun. I hate the fact we gave up so many forts for a grind fest. The days our schedules remained full and active with activities now has become zerg on zerg pvp in outskirt of town in illuma and norvs and occasional instance runs of BoS. Tia Eye was a welcomed sight and I hope it returns soon. 

2 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

I have screenshots of being there for an hour before I got an invite....I also have many friends who could not get into the league!!!!

thats to weird. I think you are an elyo like me and in the same server. Maybe you were too early and the league was full. I know that wasn´t totally easy cause they were rushing. I asked to some people first and I got the "we are full" answer too. But then I asked somebody else about who was the leader or if there was any alliance not cfull and I got the info I needed to whisp the right people. For that reasson I wasn´t waiting more than few mins. But yet, once there, I saw that the policy was to invite people to make full alliances. 

also remember that we had the event for so few time, So things take some time to work properly. But when the situation was becoming better (and you actually got your invitation then), the event was closed. 

yes you both are somewhat correct..........when I first got in nice and early and the leagues were not full everyone was invited....well I went afk for a few hours...and when I tried to come back to farm.....I spent an hour getting into a league and when I got into a league there were only 4 alliances and they were telling people we were full!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........for about 2 hours I was in this league talking about how we need to make another league and join them....it wasn't until after a few people who were alliance leaders had left until other people I knew who couldn't join before finally were able to join...then the server went down!!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, HealingInc-DN said:

My opinion is pvp and pve content becomes lacking every patch. Sarpan tiamaranta Danaria And Katalam had the prime days of Aion. Sieging was fun not a joke coalition. Mechanics to Pradeth Sillus and silona made sieging fun. I hate the fact we gave up so many forts for a grind fest. The days our schedules remained full and active with activities now has become zerg on zerg pvp in outskirt of town in illuma and norvs and occasional instance runs of BoS. Tia Eye was a welcomed sight and I hope it returns soon. 

Get ready for less sieges in 6.0.

No 4.x patch has returned in Korea, don't keep your hopes for that.

well. the only peson that I know that wasn´t invited on pourpose was Fasimedes. and everyone in KT-Elyos know why. xD

Yet, even if the league is full you know that somebody will leave sooner or later and you only need to wait a little there. Was just like with the silver coins years ago. Not a big deal, waiting for a place to be invited and then playing in the group all the time you want. And finally when you need to go, your place will be used with somebody else waiting. 

YES YES YOU BOTH ARE CORRECT AND I AGREE....I was attempting to promote the same behavior of patience and diligence amongst the few....BUT THIS IS WHY I AM PROMOTING THAT SERVER MODERATORS RUN THINGS AND THAT IT SHOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE....I do believe that we were supposed to be able to invite automatically without having to form separate alliances and it has been a problem in siege that nc had never had to address before that I had noticed back in like 4.0.........IT IS MY DEAREST HOPE THAT THIS WAS THE ISSUE THEY ARE GOING TO ADRESS AS THE SERVER IS DOWN....this will fix all the loot and everything for mobs not to disappear until everyone in the entire league or whatever finishes there looting process......IT IS POSSIBLE THAT WE ARE GOING TO GET A QUE OPTION FOR THE EVENT IN TIAMARANTRAS EYE IF THIS IS THE ISSUE THEY ARE SAYING IS THE PROBLEM!!!!!............also........THEY NEED TO ADD SERVER MODERATORS TO SEE AND FIX THESE THINGS ON COMMAND OF A NEW RELEASE TO STOP UNINTENDED ISSUES LIKE THIS!!!! I HAVE NOTICED THAT OUR SERVERS SPECIFICALLY DO NOT HARDLY HAVE ANY MODERATORS EVER ON!!!!!

Archived