Forums

Updated: Return to Tiamaranta's Eye Event Reward List

Cyan

3 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

lol I just like caps cuss it expresses you know.....especially when I need to get a point across lol

Just because you like it, doesn't necessary prove your point. Nobody exactly will read that through, people will only see a kiddo that's raging about the removal of the event.

3 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

yeh I like cyan too...he gives info lol!!!!

most of our community will be extremely happy if they give us our portal back.........and I think they should start having server moderators run faction wars!!!!......there are a lot of games who do this because it stops faction sway through players giving everyone an opportunity to fight for there faction!!!!!

Until you understand that Cyan cannot say whatever he pleases, but must say whatever his superiors say, you will not get any specific information. Not you, not me, nobody.

The community should chill the hell out. It's barely reset time and now they're starting their daily routine of work. We will get something in few hours.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is an option that I cant possibly stress enough....a lot of games have had no choice to do this....and I think your community would skyrocket and a lot of people would enjoy not having the stress of running it and actually being able to play instead of doing a moderators job!!!!....this fix would fix a lot of issues and it did wanders for many other games!!!! I just hope someone listens!!!!!

lol cyan I have noticed reads everything lol!!!!

yeh we know they are busy...and I'm aware that cyan can only do so much I just want someone important to read what I have too say......there are at least 10 new legions built out of bran new players and these people deserve an opportunity to play as well as everyone else you know....

@Cyan

I had another idea how to prevent something like this getting out of hand again. How about one staff member -plays- Aion after every new patch/event goes live? Just for a few hours. Go and run the event. Listen to LFG. Go and test for yourself in a live environment how all the new stuff is working. Give yourself a geared, level 75 and swim in the pool that is Aion with all of us. You would know within an hour or two if there is "unintentional functionality" and you can work much quicker to contain it.

As @Tyd-KT said, waiting 14 hours before shutting this event down gave many players a huge advantage over others.

So if you can't or won't create a PTS where the player base can help you catch these bugs before they go live, you could monitor a lot closer and stop them before they do too much damage.

EXACTLY YO....... THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING.......ALMOST EVERY MMORPG I HAVE EVER PLAYED HAS GAME MODERATORS ON BOTH FACTION SIDES WHO MONITOR GAME BEHAVIOR 24/7......THERE SHOULD GAME MODERATORS AND SERVER ADMINS DOING THIS....THE FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT REALLY URKS ALOT OF PEOPLE....THE PLAYING COMMUNITY NEEDS A NUETRAL SERVER MODERATOR ON EACH FACTION!!!!!!!!

What does one mean when we say, "Break or ruin economy?" More Megastones in game ==> the price on the the broker drops.

Some people got an advantage? They "got their advantage" by playing Aion. "It's so not fair when people who play more get more."

What?

37 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

DUDE... [caps, caps, and more caps]... GIVE IT BACK!!!!!!

Did this guy say anything else important? I didn't read the rest of it.

MayBlue

DUDE MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ!!!!!.....ANYWAY.....not sure what he is referring to when he says "break economy"........I played till the server shutdown and didn't get to turn my stuff in......so how is playing more getting more when I cant turn anything in after I played longer because you got your stuff and I kept farming now I don't get my stuff!!!!! what your saying doesn't make any sense and we need people with sense to give opinions here and people who care enough to read what others have to say.....before they post!!!!....cyan needs real information from our community not people who play and ignore problems because they don't care!!!!!

9 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Roll back everything before yesterday maintenance and everyone happy.

Everyone will be equally no omega no coins o_o then you can fix the event.

Why screw other players that maybe weren't part of the farming leagues and were doing their own stuff?

AND THEY NEED GAME MODERATORS ACTIVE IN BOTH FACTIONS ON ALL SERVERS EVEN FOR AN HOUR A DAY WOULD BE ENOUGH TO HELP STOP ISSUES....AND FACTION WARS LIKE SEIGE AND SANYUKA SHOULD BE RAN BY SERVER TECHS WHO CAN CONTROL AND COMAND IN REAL TIME WITHOUT GAME PLAYERS WHO ARE TRYING TO FIGHT... HAVING TO COMMAND 300+ PEOPLE AS THEY ARE FIGHTING 300+ PEOPLE...IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE.....EVERY OTHER GAME I HAVE PLAYED HAS IN GAME MODERATORS AND THE FACTION WARS ARE RAN BY NUETRAL SERVER MODERATORS....now I have had some issues in a couple games were the actual server moderators were bias as well....it happens we are human....but the best way to fix it is with game moderators who are actively within the community!!!!!

also just some kind of update would nice sometime soon here.....

No complaints here, just a suggestion. When Tiamaranta's Eye returns how about opening the underneath section too. That way there will more opportunities to farm and find treasure chests. I should of spent my 599 coins yesterday (I could of bought an estate--lol)

PAPA I AGREE....WE NEED MORE FATTIES.....EVERYONE IS SAYING NC HATES FATTIES....WELL WE NC I CAN SPEAK ON BEHALF OF ALOT OF PEOPLE WHEN I SAY "WE LOVE FATTIES!!!!!!!!!!!"...............ANYWAY YES MORE FATTIES EVEN POSSIBLY THE SOUND OF ANOTHER AREA TO FARM MORE.....JUST THE SOUND OF THE IDEA MAKE WELL EXCUSE ME BUT MY nyerk HARD!!!!!.........ANYWAY I THINK YOUR IDEA IS FANTASTIC PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THAT...... WHEN THE SERVER MAINTENCE MESSAGE APPEARED..... AND THE NPC DISAPPEARED????? CUSS I SURE DID!!!!!

ALSO WHEN PEOPLE ARE POSTING BECUASE THEY CANNOT JOIN THE EVENT!!!!!!

OR MAYBE WHEN LOOT DOESNT WORK RIGHT FOR WHOLE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOUR MEME BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT WHEN WE DIDNT EVEN GET TO TRY FOR SANYUKA BECUASE SERVER FAILED!!!!!!!!!

there are all kinds of issues and everyone is grabbing there heads and screaming......anyway I liked your meme it was epic lol!!!!!!......I just want something real done about the situation at hand.....and I also just want the PORTAL BACK!!!!!!:D:D

WE ARE NOT HERE BECUASE YOU THINK IM YOUNG WE ARE HERE BECUASE THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THE EVENT.....YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW OLD I AM AND NC IM SURE WOULD LOVE TO VERIFY THAT FOR YOU!!!!....ANYWAY ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS I AM NOT A CHILD AND YOUR POST IS CHILDISH AS SHIT!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

WE ARE NOT HERE BECUASE YOU THINK IM YOUNG WE ARE HERE BECUASE THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THE EVENT.....YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW OLD I AM AND NC IM SURE WOULD LOVE TO VERIFY THAT FOR YOU!!!!....ANYWAY ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS I AM NOT A CHILD AND YOUR POST IS CHILDISH AS SHIT!!!!!!!!

Thats a lot of irony in a single comment.

Archived