Jump to content
Cyan

Updated: Return to Tiamaranta's Eye Event Reward List

Recommended Posts

Nyali-DN   
2 hours ago, Tirayan-KT said:

so this rerward list is wrong do we get new one to see?

Here's the new one, but you might not like it. >o<

9 hours ago, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 1250
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 800
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 600
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 450
Omega Enchantment Stone 250
Tempering Solution 350
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 350
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 550
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500
Tempest Commander Soulstone 100
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 100
Defense Commander Soulstone 100
Contribution Commander Soulstone 40

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aion you show people the first reward list. People  going to farm for the first list rewards.

Don't mess with people . And now all items need more coins. why this should always be on the na servers.

AionKR got normal rewards.

Change the rewards list to the first one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King-KT   

Roses are Red,
Omegas are Blue,

You broke the event,

and the blame is on YOU

 

Please reconsider these prices...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Capa-KT   

The smart thing to do would be to reconsider prices considering how people are reacting but since it's Ncsoft we're talking about...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil-DN   

So a MISTAKE was made , and everyone ( NC and player base ) was aware of it. So , NC shutted it down to fix it.

YOU guys ( Players complaining about the prices ) decided to keep grinding 24/7, LYING to yourselves that things would still very easy, believing that after the new prices, you would be able to make 20 - 30 Omegas per day. REALLY ?!

Being AFK in a League, and make 20 Omegas per day. REALLY ?!

IN ONE DAY ?! EVERY DAY ! FOR 3 WEEKS ?!

Do you really believe you would be able to farm 400 - 600 Omegas by the end of the event ?!

PLEASE.

So the only one responsible for you wasting so much time, doing the same thing over and over, and not being happy about it, instead of doing something fun, it's yourself.

BTW, just because a you guys are asking for cheap ( almost free ) stuff, it doesn't mean the company need to hand it you. They have the responsibility to keep the game balanced economically, for everyone that is playing it.

Edited by Evil-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Evil-DN said:

So a MISTAKE was made , and everyone ( NC and player base ) was aware of it. So , NC shutted it down to fix it.

YOU guys ( Players complaining about the prices ) decided to keep grinding 24/7, LYING to yourselves that things would still very easy, believing that after the new prices, you would be able to make 20 - 30 Omegas per day. REALLY ?!

Being AFK in a League, and make 20 Omegas per day. REALLY ?!

IN ONE DAY ?! EVERY DAY ! FOR 3 WEEKS ?!

Do you really believe you would be able to farm 400 - 600 Omegas by the end of the event ?!

PLEASE.

So the only one responsible for you wasting so much time, doing the same thing over and over, and not being happy about it, instead of doing something fun, it's yourself.

Looks like you  skipped over the   multiple posts from those people who expected a PVP/PVE event, and/or expected reasonable returns from a few hours investment. Not everyone spent the whole day in the eye, there were alos multiple suggestions on how the turn-in could be balanced.

Try going back and actually reading the posts.

Edited by Calista-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   

I'm waiting for the league leaders' response who told the faction that sunayaka isn't worth 5 mins of the factions time over farming these fatties...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Evil-DN said:

So a MISTAKE was made , and everyone ( NC and player base ) was aware of it. So , NC shutted it down to fix it.

YOU guys ( Players complaining about the prices ) decided to keep grinding 24/7, LYING to yourselves that things would still very easy, believing that after the new prices, you would be able to make 20 - 30 Omegas per day. REALLY ?!

Being AFK in a League, and make 20 Omegas per day. REALLY ?!

IN ONE DAY ?! EVERY DAY ! FOR 3 WEEKS ?!

Do you really believe you would be able to farm 400 - 600 Omegas by the end of the event ?!

PLEASE.

So the only one responsible for you wasting so much time, doing the same thing over and over, and not being happy about it, instead of doing something fun, it's yourself.

BTW, just because a you guys are asking for cheap ( almost free ) stuff, it doesn't mean the company need to hand it you. They have the responsibility to keep the game balanced economically, for everyone that is playing it.

The thing is, people have been giving  suggestions throughout the entire week for alternatives to combat those insane numbers. The ones I found agreement in were: 1) make omegas untradeable, 2) limit the amount you can get per day/per week, 3) make the omegas expire after 7 days anyway. One of or literally all of these would have solved the issue of there being too many omegas. But instead. They've decided to screw everyone over. Yes, there were people who were saying they could get insane amounts of omegas in a short amount of time. But there are quite a few of us who can't or refuse to grind more than 3h a day anyway. From the majority of those I've talked to (casuals like me), that seems to be the longest time frame people have been grinding. And now they can barely afford to get two or three omegas. The only ones who made bank in this event were the ones who turned their crap in before the servers went down.

And let's not get started with the soulstones! Soulstones are character bound by default. If more people end up gearing up, won't more people  end up needing and using omegas, supplements, etc to get enhance this gear in the first place? A lot were complaining about there not being enough rewards for actual pvp, and if you could yield better results than one coin per 20 defeated iirc, maybe it wouldn't have turned out to be such a mindless train in the first place.  I was pretty excited the first day of the event, started playing before the leagues were formed. But I'm on DN-elyos. Where eventually 120+ people couldn't hold off 10-20 asmos. I suspect there were a lot of alts and undergeared folks, but still. But they knew it would be more profitable to follow the train than it was to literally pvp. How insane is that? It wouldn't have been "almost free stuff" if the pvp rewards matched or were even better than the pve mindless zombie eye grind. They've got a responsibility to keep the economy balanced, sure. They've also got a responsibility to keep players engaged. Now they've failed in both regards of pvp and pve, imo.

What a freaking joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Winterlude-DN said:

The thing is, people have been giving  suggestions throughout the entire week for alternatives to combat those insane numbers. The ones I found agreement in were: 1) make omegas untradeable, 2) limit the amount you can get per day/per week, 3) make the omegas expire after 7 days anyway. One of or literally all of these would have solved the issue of there being too many omegas. But instead. They've decided to screw everyone over. Yes, there were people who were saying they could get insane amounts of omegas in a short amount of time. But there are quite a few of us who can't or refuse to grind more than 3h a day anyway. From the majority of those I've talked to (casuals like me), that seems to be the longest time frame people have been grinding. And now they can barely afford to get two or three omegas. The only ones who made bank in this event were the ones who turned their crap in before the servers went down.

And let's not get started with the soulstones! Soulstones are character bound by default. If more people end up gearing up, won't more people  end up needing and using omegas, supplements, etc to get enhance this gear in the first place? A lot were complaining about there not being enough rewards for actual pvp, and if you could yield better results than one coin per 20 defeated iirc, maybe it wouldn't have turned out to be such a mindless train in the first place.  I was pretty excited the first day of the event, started playing before the leagues were formed. But I'm on DN-elyos. Where eventually 120+ people couldn't hold off 10-20 asmos. I suspect there were a lot of alts and undergeared folks, but still. But they knew it would be more profitable to follow the train than it was to literally pvp. How insane is that? It wouldn't have been "almost free stuff" if the pvp rewards matched or were even better than the pve mindless zombie eye grind. They've got a responsibility to keep the economy balanced, sure. They've also got a responsibility to keep players engaged. Now they've failed in both regards of pvp and pve, imo.

What a freaking joke.

Just want to clarify something really really important to show a point of view no one thought about ...

as a marketeer i understand why Aion made this , and its the right decesion from most point of views but it affected negatively on players.

My point of view is that ... lets say prices are same ... Ncsoft loose and players win or players loose and Ncsoft win ?? 

Answer

Senario One :

Incrase Prices > Ncsoft still stable > Ncsoft Same Ratio Revenue > Players Sad

Senario two :

Ncsoft doesnt change prices ...... 

What will happen is that All people will have +30 gear and No one will buy Omegaz .... WRONG... people would still buy omegaz , but its going to take the game to another level , the fight was always about +15 gear and then now its +20 alot more now have +20 gear , this event with old prices would take the game to a whole new level , people will be still fighting to have same gear as each other to have a good fight so the game will be shifted to another level .... age of +30 GOAL !! still people would fail right ??? then people will buy , and PLayers will be HAPPYYYYYYY for its a huge upgrade and they will be motivated to play more and motivated to invest time and money ... in this situation ...

Ncsoft WINS .... PLayers WIN.... 

Koreans are just smart and they already know that and they know .... whats the right thing to do

Risk is the safest ... old fashion .... wont revenue ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally i think the original prices were to cheap, but cut the new one in half and I'll happily shut my mouth, but till then I (who spends a lot on ncoins) will not spend another dime, and I hope this inspires more to do the same, until the prices are half of what they posted. PPL who turned in their coins first day of even had the chance to gear up i saw it 1 sorc got his set purified and +20 that day, rest of us got npc ninjad from under us, how in anyway can that be fair??? so you cant change that i know!! But  make it cheaper for 1 week so those of us who were working hard day 1 and got screwed can have a chance to even soem odds here, it is unbalanced even more than it was on our server now gear wise due to that first day.  meet us in the middle atleast guys how hard is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil-DN   
52 minutes ago, Calista-DN said:

Looks like you  skipped over the   multiple posts from those people who expected a PVP/PVE event, and/or expected reasonable returns from a few hours investment. Not everyone spent the whole day in the eye, there were alos multiple suggestions on how the turn-in could be balanced.

Try going back and actually reading the posts.

So what you are saying to me is that , people that was AWARE of a MISTAKE , and were consciously taking advantage should be awarded for it ?

Quest Items, for EVERYONE in a league, it's insane.. Absurd.. It never happened before.

The item, instead of being distributed among 6 people, was being given to 192 people ! A lot of people with 2 accounts, some with 3 - 4 accounts just AFK.

Please, be reasonable.

The rewards are available, you can pretty much get 1 omega everyday without having to work too hard. This is much better than most NCs events.

What do you mean ... "multiple suggestions on how the turn-in could be balanced" So what ?! I'm sure NC it's aware of it, and decided that our actual path, was the best course of action.

Just because it's at our forums, it doesn't means they have to follow it ! They have their reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really enjoying the people who are blaming other players for the high prices. Because grinding the event like it was intended is OBVIOUSLY what got us this bullshit outcome, not the NA branch of NCSoft disassociating from their player base. 

They're nyerking flinging themselves off into space while the rest of us sit here wondering how the hell they managed to nyerk this one up. 

Edited by Boobit-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aml-KT   

nc does shit every day just to exist and sucks
but you are here crying and logged in the game, and spend 1 day you will have forgotten this,

TheTiamarantaa eye event in korea was a success, in the NA it should have been the same but they would have crap started giving away easy prizes and now they simply want to take
in Korea the tya event became famous for several videos of pvp, in NA by way of donkey to start was famous by the PVE that nc now wants to withdraw,
unjust to have given something at the beginning and then

Well I just think that as a form of protest nobody should go to the map neither for pvp nor pve
make this event a failure in NA

But what will happen? Good you, like I said, soon you'll forget what happened this week and soon you'll be there again, and you know what? the adms already know this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is done so pack your stuff and go into game.

P2w-their choice

Grinding 24/7 their choice, knowing that it is buged live with it or LEAVE

Edited by BiNaRi-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Evil-DN said:

So a MISTAKE was made , and everyone ( NC and player base ) was aware of it. So , NC shutted it down to fix it.

YOU guys ( Players complaining about the prices ) decided to keep grinding 24/7, LYING to yourselves that things would still very easy, believing that after the new prices, you would be able to make 20 - 30 Omegas per day. REALLY ?!

Being AFK in a League, and make 20 Omegas per day. REALLY ?!

IN ONE DAY ?! EVERY DAY ! FOR 3 WEEKS ?!

Do you really believe you would be able to farm 400 - 600 Omegas by the end of the event ?!

PLEASE.

So the only one responsible for you wasting so much time, doing the same thing over and over, and not being happy about it, instead of doing something fun, it's yourself.

BTW, just because a you guys are asking for cheap ( almost free ) stuff, it doesn't mean the company need to hand it you. They have the responsibility to keep the game balanced economically, for everyone that is playing it.

 

Said one of the biggest p2w heroes of Danaria asmodian. wow such a plausible word u just gave to us

 

no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not like what ncsoft gm said "ot is fair request to let us know what is new price" 

Hmm? I know there are many good staff in ncsoft but can you really act like staff over customers? 

Tips for ncsoft:

When problem rise up.

BLIZZARD - update (what stage they are on to handle the problem) and interact with forrum fighters (i know most of forum fighters are stupid but they still do update for them regardless)

NCSOFT - Hold on we are trying to solve the problem..................... no update............ update problem saying "It is FAIR TO LET US KNOW" 

IT IS YOUR DUTTY TO LET US KNOW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×