Updated: Return to Tiamaranta's Eye Event Reward List

Cyan

2 hours ago, Evil-DN said:

So what you are saying to me is that , people that was AWARE of a MISTAKE , and were consciously taking advantage should be awarded for it ?

Quest Items, for EVERYONE in a league, it's insane.. Absurd.. It never happened before.

The item, instead of being distributed among 6 people, was being given to 192 people ! A lot of people with 2 accounts, some with 3 - 4 accounts just AFK.

Please, be reasonable.

The rewards are available, you can pretty much get 1 omega everyday without having to work too hard. This is much better than most NCs events.

What do you mean ... "multiple suggestions on how the turn-in could be balanced" So what ?! I'm sure NC it's aware of it, and decided that our actual path, was the best course of action.

Just because it's at our forums, it doesn't means they have to follow it ! They have their reasons.

So, can you enlighten us on how NC arrived at a factor of >20X for the exchange? what are these reasons. 

Have you actually worked through the numbers for yourself ? You might realize that the amount of time required to invest to get anything of values is not worth the time. In addition, not everyone AFKed, or ran alts, nor is either interested or capable of spending 8 hours + per day   for weeks  in the eye.

Can you also give us the percentage of those people who:

-did not afk in league- did not run alts

- soloed to get coins,

- spent only a few hours per day in the eye

Since without that, then you're not being reasonable, and nether is NCSoft, in coming up with the changes to the event.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LadyDevimon-DN said:

Said one of the biggest p2w heroes of Danaria asmodian. wow such a plausible word u just gave to us

no

Again bro 

P2w is their choice nothing special so as not to spend any money on games is YOUR CHOICE as well. 

STOP CALLING ON ANOTHER P2W

You cant/you dont spend money on game is big differernt and those who calling others p2w i see they cant spend money on game if not stop crying IT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO NOT TO SPEND MONEY ON AION DONT BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR CHOICE well maybe it wasnt your choice but you just cant.

Thats kinda of true, from my coin to dollar is 3x the price. And also the economy of my country isnt the best. Most people that arent p2w is because they cant, not because they dont wanna it.

idk why this rage, we should all be together and try to get ncsoft to listen to us. Not yell at each other...

19 minutes ago, Win-KT said:

Thats kinda of true, from my coin to dollar is 3x the price. And also the economy of my country isnt the best. Most people that arent p2w is because they cant, not because they dont wanna it.

idk why this rage, we should all be together and try to get ncsoft to listen to us. Not yell at each other...

Probably the single most important post ever in this situation. 

5 hours ago, Evil-DN said:

So a MISTAKE was made , and everyone ( NC and player base ) was aware of it. So , NC shutted it down to fix it.

YOU guys ( Players complaining about the prices ) decided to keep grinding 24/7, LYING to yourselves that things would still very easy, believing that after the new prices, you would be able to make 20 - 30 Omegas per day. REALLY ?!

Being AFK in a League, and make 20 Omegas per day. REALLY ?!

IN ONE DAY ?! EVERY DAY ! FOR 3 WEEKS ?!

Do you really believe you would be able to farm 400 - 600 Omegas by the end of the event ?!

PLEASE.

So the only one responsible for you wasting so much time, doing the same thing over and over, and not being happy about it, instead of doing something fun, it's yourself.

BTW, just because a you guys are asking for cheap ( almost free ) stuff, it doesn't mean the company need to hand it you. They have the responsibility to keep the game balanced economically, for everyone that is playing it.

What are you saying?! Nc has total control from the very start and could avoid these altogether!

A problem with the event? Shut the whole thing down, we may get a boring week but hey least we save all our time and energy even getting our hopes up, take for example daeva dash with all the bugs included if they push through, it would have ended the same way now, but they did the right thing by putting it on hold.

In response to your last para, giving away free items must really hurt the company considering these are just virtual items. I wonder how much production cost it would take to give free/almost free items to keep player base happy/from having them quit.

8 hours ago, Evil-DN said:

So what you are saying to me is that , people that was AWARE of a MISTAKE , and were consciously taking advantage should be awarded for it ?

Quest Items, for EVERYONE in a league, it's insane.. Absurd.. It never happened before.

The item, instead of being distributed among 6 people, was being given to 192 people ! A lot of people with 2 accounts, some with 3 - 4 accounts just AFK.

Please, be reasonable.

The rewards are available, you can pretty much get 1 omega everyday without having to work too hard. This is much better than most NCs events.

What do you mean ... "multiple suggestions on how the turn-in could be balanced" So what ?! I'm sure NC it's aware of it, and decided that our actual path, was the best course of action.

Just because it's at our forums, it doesn't means they have to follow it ! They have their reasons.

Right now even if someone wanted to farm for the coins for an Omega would take hours and hours. There are no more alliances and I don't think any groups farming just people running around looking for chests or pvp of which both are scarce. The eye is dead as nyerk on both DN and KT. The event is dead and the game seems on life support atm. Many people saying they cancelled their prestige sub and many not even logging in at all today. The most active bunch are players doing small instances for xp or item drop buff. NcSoft/NcWest really nyerked up this time.

Honestly, this event (the day it was announced) reignited my passion for playing Aion. I had so much fun playing on the first day, I didn't care that people with 3-4 alts could farm more than me because I could finally finish enchanting and obtain my relevant pvp set. I spent 8 whole hours on that first day, grinding, pvping, scouting fatty's, grinding more, and repeat. I cantgame & dev team because they're complete idiots. This was a preface, I feel the reason the game is dead atm, is because everyone got so excited for the eye, and when it was out EVERYONE, had fun, EVERYONE got to participate and have fun. And then NCSoft took it away from us. And now, year long dedicated players like me, don't even want to log in anymore. I don't want to play a game where the development team will dangle hope in front of me, then beat me, then kick me while I'm down. That's just horrible.

2086d218-345b-11e7-8663-b22bc7352b12_128

People will never catch up on gear at this rate, I myself is very very geared compared to the average joe and people finally had hopes of coming back and at least getting 1 step behind instead of 3 steps behind. The game is already dying and this just made sure it die, this also is the worst time to make mistakes that Bless Online is coming out in a month and Archage is getting a fresh start. Players will leave because of bad customer server, just like in real life.

Please reconsider the prices.

People being geared doesn't make Ncoin.

Between this pricing nyerkup and 6.0 cutting literally half the game I'm bloody well ready to quit. Considering the economy will be gone in 6.0 you really can't use that as an excuse, NC. It's all going away, so why not let people stock up on omegas and get ready for the new patch where things are supposedly less awful? Why make the same mistake Korea did and lose all your players?

You guys are nyerking idiots. It's studios like NCSoft that make me genuinely concerned that the games industry isn't being taken over by Zynga-esque looters.

Disappointed in NC idk which market they are trying to protect .. but im sure its THEIRS .. they just think we never learned .. NC sure does know how to kill AION .. A lovely game once all thanks to NCSOFT NA itself now its rotting and gross .. THANK YOU NCSOFT GOOD JOB !!! 

17 hours ago, Sheitori-DN said:

Honestly, this event (the day it was announced) reignited my passion for playing Aion. I had so much fun playing on the first day, I didn't care that people with 3-4 alts could farm more than me because I could finally finish enchanting and obtain my relevant pvp set. I spent 8 whole hours on that first day, grinding, pvping, scouting fatty's, grinding more, and repeat. I cantgame & dev team because they're complete idiots. This was a preface, I feel the reason the game is dead atm, is because everyone got so excited for the eye, and when it was out EVERYONE, had fun, EVERYONE got to participate and have fun. And then NCSoft took it away from us. And now, year long dedicated players like me, don't even want to log in anymore. I don't want to play a game where the development team will dangle hope in front of me, then beat me, then kick me while I'm down. That's just horrible.

2086d218-345b-11e7-8663-b22bc7352b12_128

THEY KILLED HOPE MANY TIMES !!!! NOT JUST RIGHT NOW !!! THEY LIKE DOING THIS MAKING ALL PLAYERS DEPRESSED AND UNHEALTHY !! FIND A NEW GAME THAT CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY NOT A GAME THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS HAPPY !! DISGRACE TO NCSOFT AND ITS DEVS !! THAT THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE US HAPPY WITH THEIR SELFISH EVENTS THAT ONLY GRANT THEM $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ atleast WHILE MAKING THEM TRY TO BOOST AND GIVE US HAPPINESS TOO STOP TAKING IT AWAY FROM US !! U SELFISH BASTARDS !!!

22 hours ago, Ube-DN said:

What are you saying?! Nc has total control from the very start and could avoid these altogether!

A problem with the event? Shut the whole thing down, we may get a boring week but hey least we save all our time and energy even getting our hopes up, take for example daeva dash with all the bugs included if they push through, it would have ended the same way now, but they did the right thing by putting it on hold.

In response to your last para, giving away free items must really hurt the company considering these are just virtual items. I wonder how much production cost it would take to give free/almost free items to keep player base happy/from having them quit.

HE MIGHT BE A NC DEV OR GM .. DONT TRUST THIS PEOPLE !! ALL PLAYERS ARE JUST MAD AND DONT GIVE A SHIT !! NO ONE WANNA STAND AND PROTECT NCSHIT SINCE IT ALWAYS TAKING US HAPPINESS FROM BREAKING OUR GEARS ETC, ITS LIKE we are A LAB RATs but PAYING FOR THEIR EXPENSES TO PLAY AND TORTURE US !!!

I like new prices come on people let's be honest. Having alta running coin farm is ILLEGAL and most of people here crying about high price did you guys used alta? And IT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO TRY TO USE BUG AND MAKE MONEY. price is very fair for those who didn't have time to farm 24/7 IT IS LUCKY NC SOFT DIDN'T BAN THOSE PEOPLE CUZ THEY(players who abuse bug loot)KNEW IT WAS BUG AND ABUSE IT UNTIL THE POINT THAT EVERYONE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ECONOMY. 

THANK YOU NC SOFT TRY TO MAKE IT FAIR ENOUGH.

9 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

I like new prices come on people let's be honest. Having alta running coin farm is ILLEGAL and most of people here crying about high price did you guys used alta? And IT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO TRY TO USE BUG AND MAKE MONEY. price is very fair for those who didn't have time to farm 24/7 IT IS LUCKY NC SOFT DIDN'T BAN THOSE PEOPLE CUZ THEY(players who abuse bug loot)KNEW IT WAS BUG AND ABUSE IT UNTIL THE POINT THAT EVERYONE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ECONOMY. 

You only like the new price because you just spend your $250 - 500 usd a week to buy everything you need anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

• hackers aren't getting banned but god forbid people loot DX on an alt DX oh no DX
  • prices are exceptionally unfair for people who don't have time to farm 24/7, oh you have a job? have fun farming two hours for 1 omega
  • remember when people were botting IO for omegas and nobody got banned for that? i remember
  • if you consider time vs. rewards, this is actually one of the worst events we've had so far lol
  • you aren't smart

8 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

Can you buy commander soul stones?

Can you buy lvl up?

Can you buy your skill in game?

No.

Yes, in the form of reset scrolls/luna

Yes, I believe you have one, its name is Sheba, and you bought her. :^)

Really though, I'm talking about Omegas/Tempers/click costs etc. something you have easy access to without grinding for hours via cash deposit.

14 minutes ago, aids-DN said:
  • hackers aren't getting banned but god forbid people loot DX on an alt DX oh no DX
  • prices are exceptionally unfair for people who don't have time to farm 24/7, oh you have a job? have fun farming two hours for 1 omega
  • remember when people were botting IO for omegas and nobody got banned for that? i remember
  • if you consider time vs. rewards, this is actually one of the worst events we've had so far lol
  • you aren't smart

1. Yes people got ban for auto noting also I saw a lot of people got ban for using hack (experience of play a ion for 6 years)

2. Not that I have job but you guys knew they gonna change price they said on in the beginning of event since there were loot bug. You guy choose spam the ship out of it knowing that it is bug and price will be change

3.I remember my first glad account got ban for spamming instance bug (cera medal drop instnace) I wasn't cried I acept and move on. IT IS YOU GUYS WHO TRY TO GET EZ STUFF OUT OF BUGED LOOT. Nobody ask you to farm KNOWING THAT PRICE WILL CHANGE AND IT WAS BUG FROM THE BEGINNING.

4. Time vs reward? This is game not your job go ask to your job provider But this is game you talking about

5. I didn't said I am smart but I can say I am smarter than you 

8 minutes ago, Ghostly-DN said:

No.

Yes, in the form of reset scrolls/luna

Yes, I believe you have one, its name is Sheba, and you bought her. :^)

Buy sheba? From lvl 3 to 4 I grind fissure ... cheetah  grind his kromede from 1~4 lvl... don't just sit there crying grind fissure!!!

Edit: are you new to this aion? When I lvl up we didn't even have instance to grind we just kill mobs none stop. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh

On 2018. 3. 21. at 0:09 PM, Calista-DN said:

So, can you enlighten us on how NC arrived at a factor of >20X for the exchange? what are these reasons. 

Have you actually worked through the numbers for yourself ? You might realize that the amount of time required to invest to get anything of values is not worth the time. In addition, not everyone AFKed, or ran alts, nor is either interested or capable of spending 8 hours + per day   for weeks  in the eye.

Can you also give us the percentage of those people who:

-did not afk in league- did not run alts

- soloed to get coins,

- spent only a few hours per day in the eye

Since without that, then you're not being reasonable, and nether is NCSoft, in coming up with the changes to the event.

You better be reasonable first.

Lol stop pretending you can get 1k coins for farming 1 week. If it was group loot I don't think you can even get 100 coins per day.

X20 price NC soft check how many coins looted. If it wasn't bug people will get 1 omega per day if they try to farm even elite people. PRICE ARE VERY REASONABLE.

32 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

1. Yes people got ban for auto noting also I saw a lot of people got ban for using hack (experience of play a ion for 6 years)

2. Not that I have job but you guys knew they gonna change price they said on in the beginning of event since there were loot bug. You guy choose spam the ship out of it knowing that it is bug and price will be change

3.I remember my first glad account got ban for spamming instance bug (cera medal drop instnace) I wasn't cried I acept and move on. IT IS YOU GUYS WHO TRY TO GET EZ STUFF OUT OF BUGED LOOT. Nobody ask you to farm KNOWING THAT PRICE WILL CHANGE AND IT WAS BUG FROM THE BEGINNING.

4. Time vs reward? This is game not your job go ask to your job provider But this is game you talking about

5. I didn't said I am smart but I can say I am smarter than you 

2/3. they made a post on the forums around 30-40min before the emergency maintenance, when people realised the npc was already gone. they didn't exactly give us a fair warning. People farmed after it was taken down hoping that the price change wouldn't be this ridiculous. i'd happily pay 100-150 coins for an omega. do you remember the halloween pumpkin event? now that was easy.

4. exactly it's a game, they've made it so that if you don't grind all day, you get nothing. it shouldn't be a job, that's why the eye is empty now

5. :(

9 minutes ago, aids-DN said:

2/3. they made a post on the forums around 30-40min before the emergency maintenance, when people realised the npc was already gone. they didn't exactly give us a fair warning. People farmed after it was taken down hoping that the price change wouldn't be this ridiculous. i'd happily pay 100-150 coins for an omega. do you remember the halloween pumpkin event? now that was easy.

4. exactly it's a game, they've made it so that if you don't grind all day, you get nothing. it shouldn't be a job, that's why the eye is empty now

5. :(

My point is do you think you would be able to farm 100+ per day?

No you cant. If it wasn't league loot more people pvp than farming so there would be constant pvp while you farming also forget about fatty farming if it was group loot asmos and elyos will be there fight for fatty. Also have you try farm coins without faty? I did for 2 hours I got 20~30 coins due to pvp and proc to drop coins. 

I WILL SAY AGAIN STOP PRETENDING YOU GUYS CAN FARM EVEN 100 COINS PER DAY IF IT WASN'T BUG LOOT.

WE are not pretending but hey What kind of trash NC is feeding you ?? Damn even so you say its bugged or not our efforts through it wasnt LESS than nothing running chasing alts wasnt easy too.. Most of people enjoy the game now cause they think at very least they can chase through the game .. It wasnt really unfair to others because they can do this event easily the fact that NCSOFT is the only thing who was afraid to it . Players maybe ?? Seems less than the happy once i see .. When i see this event i thought NCSOFT is making up for their ugly events.. If NCSOFT JUST GAVE SURVEY ASK PEOPLE HOW DO THEY FEEL ABOUT EVENT WITH THE PUTED PRICES they will get MORE GOOD FEEDBACKS ,,

M

8 minutes ago, Yuweh-KT said:

WE are not pretending but hey What kind of trash NC is feeding you ?? Damn even so you say its bugged or not our efforts through it wasnt LESS than nothing running chasing alts wasnt easy too.. Most of people enjoy the game now cause they think at very least they can chase through the game .. It wasnt really unfair to others because they can do this event easily the fact that NCSOFT is the only thing who was afraid to it . Players maybe ?? Seems less than the happy once i see .. When i see this event i thought NCSOFT is making up for their ugly events.. If NCSOFT JUST GAVE SURVEY ASK PEOPLE HOW DO THEY FEEL ABOUT EVENT WITH THE PUTED PRICES they will get MORE GOOD FEEDBACKS ,,

Effort? Lol chasing altas?  Or multi log and get benefit out of event? While others doing 1 account and follow RULES? you said effort? Did you try form FM instance every week? And actually clear it? Go do that first then talk about effort I will listen

Archived