Updated: Return to Tiamaranta's Eye Event Reward List

Cyan

20 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

My point is do you think you would be able to farm 100+ per day?

I don't know about you, but i farmed 25 coins in 1hr in a 3man group just farming mobs and killing any ely we found, with old prices that would be 5 soulstones, but now 1 hour of league fatty farm is 1 soulstone. See the difference here?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, Ghostly-DN said:

I don't know about you, but i farmed 25 coins in 1hr in a 3man group just farming mobs and killing any ely we found, with old prices that would be 5 soulstones, but now 1 hour of league fatty farm is 1 soulstone. See the difference here?

Yeah you farm coins in 1 hour what if fatty was group loot? More people pvp rather than farm therefore you won't be able to farm 25 coins in 1 hour cuz contantly pvp while you are farm coins

EFFORT IS COUNTED FROM LESS TO GREATER !! ?? SEEMS ITS JUST YOU WHOS AFRAID TO SEE HAPPY PEOPLE CAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID TO BE BOTTOM .. WELL I STAND TO THOSE WHO LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS .. EVEN THEY GOT HIGHER COINS TO ME OR FAST FARMER I STAND FOR THEM AND SPEAK CAUSE ITS THE WAY EVERYONE FEELS .. FOR A LONG TIME I PLAY INFINITE AION TO NA FREE TO PLAY ... AND NEVER BEEN DISGUSTED with FALSE INFO AND WRONG MOTIVES !!  DEFEND THEM ALL YOU WANT IDK WHATS THE DEAL ,, ITS BETTER IF WE ALL STICK TOGETHER FOR WHAT WE REALLY FEEL NOT ACT COOL ABOUT THIS AND USE SUNGLASSES THAT WE CANT SEE THROUGH WITH YOUR BLINDNESS

3 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

Yeah you farm coins in 1 hour what if fatty was group loot? More people pvp rather than farm therefore you won't be able to farm 25 coins in 1 hour cuz contantly pvp while you are farm coins

That farming was with pvp, not sure if you read that or not, it was within the first 2 hours of the event starting, and all the hype was there.

also why are you so supportive of the new rediculous prices? Are you worried normal players will catch up to your gear and your investment will be wasted? 

More geared players = more competition, isnt that what you want? Or are you just pretending to want to have actual competition.

6 minutes ago, Ghostly-DN said:

That farming was with pvp, not sure if you read that or not, it was within the first 2 hours of the event starting, and all the hype was there.

also why are you so supportive of the new rediculous prices? Are you worried normal players will catch up to your gear and your investment will be wasted? 

More geared players = more competition, isnt that what you want? Or are you just pretending to want to have actual competition.

really? did you guys even had people pvp? i can ask noto what was situation was in DN server! i bet it was same as KT nobody was pvp!

i am not worry people challenge me i have skill to do it i was once in DN server i dueled alot of people one of those the best i lost i won but i won more than lost when we duel in abby 

i was once in AE with noto ask them about me "dooki" gladiator.

edit: i am only worry about economics in game and gear balance, those who doesnt try to do FM evergale tia eye were only way to get geared i understand BUT it was TOO EZ just follow altas and make 1k~3k per day, i know some made 6k on first day of event. DO YOU THINK IT IS FAIR FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALy farm thru FM and evergale?

7 minutes ago, MiChinNyun-KT said:

really? did you guys even had people pvp? i can ask noto what was situation was in DN server! i bet it was same as KT nobody was pvp!

i am not worry people challenge me i have skill to do it i was once in DN server i dueled alot of people one of those the best i lost i won but i won more than lost when we duel in abby 

i was once in AE with noto ask them about me "dooki" gladiator.

I remember you, I play on KT now though, I'm just logged onto the wrong forum account.

there was a lot of pvp in the eye until refently here.

7 minutes ago, Ghostly-DN said:

I remember you, I play on KT now though, I'm just logged onto the wrong forum account.

there was a lot of pvp in the eye until refently here.

i see no offence dude but i am sick of this price thing on forum there ARE NO perfect solution here some will think it is fair but some wont, i think it is better just understand ncsoft they did their best yet we think it wasnt but hey work is work. price i dont know but i know for sure it is better we all move on price is set what can we do? i think ncsoft did wrong bring event buged BUT also we are wrong too knowing that they said they gonna change prices and yet we still farm 24/7,

i am NOT here for being nyerk guys i want you to understand it is not ncsoft problem it is ours as well.

edit: BiNaRi

i feel bad too i farm 1880 coins

and i have my family here with me i dont havbe time rite now but i farmed i farmed good i think for that metter.

BUT we did wrong too we farm the s h i t out of it lol power of demand hey 1 thing those who farmed they love aion too lol

1 minute ago, Ghostly-DN said:

I am the Ranger Ghost from DN if you remember, my name is Digs on KT now.

sup man i know you we play together i think doing pvp

edit:binari

OK every korean out there i am sorry i named my alta like that but i was drunk and mad so please understand. ^^

i will change soon

SO LETS BE HONEST TO WHAT WE FEEL !! SINCE WHEN NCSOFT REALLY CARE ?? WHEN WE ENCHANT OUR GEARS AND BREAK CAN WE BLAME THEM ?? NO CAUSE ITS OUR FAULT NOW THAT WE GOT THEM HAVING FLAWS YOU JUST LET THEM RUN TO IT !! I ONLY GOT 600 COINS TO UPGRADE MY GEARS AND CHASE PEOPLE BUT YET IDK IT BREAKS ME WHEN I SEE THEM ACTING SELFISH AND GET OUR HOPES OUT !

2 minutes ago, Yuweh-KT said:

SO LETS BE HONEST TO WHAT WE FEEL !! SINCE WHEN NCSOFT REALLY CARE ?? WHEN WE ENCHANT OUR GEARS AND BREAK CAN WE BLAME THEM ?? NO CAUSE ITS OUR FAULT NOW THAT WE GOT THEM HAVING FLAWS YOU JUST LET THEM RUN TO IT !! I ONLY GOT 600 COINS TO UPGRADE MY GEARS AND CHASE PEOPLE BUT YET IDK IT BREAKS ME WHEN I SEE THEM ACTING SELFISH AND GET OUR HOPES OUT !

every single thing you just said i do agree and i felt that way many sometimes, honest this is what i think.

korean game companies are well known for making good mmorpg BUT they need to learn how to manage comunity, not like company and players it have to be trend Blizzard did well so look their the bigest company, i think NCsoft need more time to understand us as well 

give sometime to NCsoft they will find better solution for us. 

they just found out, it is not same as korean costumers.

and ghost whisper me in game i just start gearing and lvl my ranger but i have no idea how to be good at it lol

1 hour ago, Ghostly-DN said:

group loot vs league loot.

https://ibb.co/hUQJuc

''1h i can do more 25 coins''.... i think i have enough to buy soulstone with 4k coins?

• Cyan changed the title to Updated: Return to Tiamaranta's Eye Event Reward List
12 hours ago, Yuweh-KT said:

HE MIGHT BE A NC DEV OR GM .. DONT TRUST THIS PEOPLE !! ALL PLAYERS ARE JUST MAD AND DONT GIVE A SHIT !! NO ONE WANNA STAND AND PROTECT NCSHIT SINCE IT ALWAYS TAKING US HAPPINESS FROM BREAKING OUR GEARS ETC, ITS LIKE we are A LAB RATs but PAYING FOR THEIR EXPENSES TO PLAY AND TORTURE US !!!

I completely lost it when I saw Cyan’s new post, a complete slap across the faces of people who took the effort to come up with ideas for the good of both company and community.

Lab rats? Indeed we are as they’re testing these inflated npc prices without actual numbers, basing rates from people who obtained the most coins assuming everyone has the luxury to stay in the game 24/7. 

You guys have misunderstood NC

they wanted you to go out there, get a job, work, get 10-20 dollars per hour and buy Ncoins to get those omega/tempers

work 8 hours = ~80-160 dollars 

spend 10-20 dollars for ncoin = 800-1600 ncoins = more than 1 omega every 2 hours right? =D 

Its so sad seems they never heard what we really want .. i saw the prices and damn its overrated ,, i cant even purchase even a worthy thing through my 8hrs farm = 1k coins ,, i just want to upgrade my pvp gear thats all :(( i wish they feel what we feel.. how bad we felt .. :(( NC is just disappointing in many ways that it deserve to be in guinness world record for the most disappointing thing on this planet ..

Archived