Updated: Return to Tiamaranta's Eye Event Reward List

Cyan

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

random places around the eye dude and you came to forums to ask this?

I guess this is why we NEED A IN GAME ACTIVE MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is so ridiculous yo I cant believe the ignorance in all this mess yo!!!!

its so simple and these people make it to be the end of the nyerking world yo and its so simple I just want to .....its just so simple I don't get it yo.....

look when you have 8 children and they all fight over toys what do you do.........YOU BUY EACH ONE THE SAME nyerkING TOY!!!!!!!!! THEN THEY CANT ARGUE OVER SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!.............GIVE US THE SAME PRICES AND FIX THE nyerkING LOOT YO!!!!!!!!!!!

its sad I have to refer to our economy as infants to get a nyerking point across that the only issue here is LOOT!!!!!!!

and that clearly there are a bunch of children playing a little childrens video game and we need an ADULT( MEANING IN GAME ACTIVE MODERATOR) to control the nyerking infants!!!!!!!!!

and yes if you put a toy box with toys in front of the infants you better make sure it loots properly or you have mass infant chaos!!!!!!!!!!

On 13/3/2018 at 4:31 PM, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas! You can see the full list of rewards below for the new event Return to Tiamaranta's Eye! Full details on the event can be found here.

Desc's Items:

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 60
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 40
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 30
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 20
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 20
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 20
Omega Enchantment Stone 10
Tempering Solution 15
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 15
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 25
[Title] Capable 75
[Title] Mogul 75
Tempest Commander Soulstone 5
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 5
Defense Commander Soulstone 5
Contribution Commander Soulstone 2

Protectorate's Treasure Crate

• Guaranteed 
    • Ancient Crown
  • Chance to obtain
    • Protectorate Soulstone Bundle
    • Charming Minion Contract
    • Skill Card Bundle

Protectorate's Treasure Box

• Guaranteed 
    • Major Ancient Crowns
  • Chance to obtain
    • +15 Holy Apollon Weapon Box
    • Protectorate Soulstone Bundle
    • Charming Minion Contract

Governor Sunyaka

• [Event] Omega Enchantment Stone x1
  • Cheerleader Hairpin x1
  • Sunayaka's Soulstone Box x3 (Each contains 10 commander soulstone bundles)
  • +11 Manastones x3

Berserker Sunyaka

• [Event] Omega Enchantment Stone x3
  • Cheerleader Hairpin x2
  • First Sunayaka Weapon Fragment
  • Second Sunayaka Weapon Fragment
  • Sunayaka's Soulstone Box x5 (Each contains 10 commander soulstone bundles)
  • +11 Manastones x3
  • +12 Manastones x3

Hey there..! There's no where to find the info about how to exchange the coins for the rewards or, the system about.

Can we get a complete information about please..???  We really need  specific details, not just a general description, Thank You..!!  =P   

On 3/16/2018 at 2:57 AM, Gideon said:

Hi everyone,

Yesterday we had to temporarily disable the Tiamaranta's Eye event. This was solely due to unforeseen implications on game balance and economy health that the event posed in its original form.. We know this is a popular event, and the disabling occured during our peak hours, so please accept our sincerest apologies.

For transparency on what led to this decision, our understanding was that the Gold Protectorate Coin Bundle was set to party loot, not league loot. As such, we set up the merchant prices with the assumption that only 6 players at a time would be looting the bundles, when in actuality up to 192 players could receive them at once (while leagues rarely get this large, an event like this could have eventually seen those numbers).

This influx of coins meant a massive economic impact for everything available from the event - PvE and PvP gear (via Commander Soulstones), Tempering Solution, Omega Enchantment Stones, and +11 and +12 Manastones. The game's economy could have suffered lasting damage at least until 6.0, which is several months away. More importantly, any players who missed out on the event would be essentially at a permanent disadvantage until that update, which was why we ultimately decided to pull the event. 

After consulting with the dev team and determining our options, here is how we are planning to fix the situation:

1. Reopen the event today, with the current loot settings, but with the merchants temporarily disabled.
  2. As quickly as we can (possibly as early as next maintenance), bring back the merchants. The coin prices will need to be modified in order to protect economic balance, but the items will still be there and will still be obtainable.
  3. A survey will be available to players in Tiamaranta's Eye with the following items until maintenance on 3/21 (the first week of the event):
    • 20 Luna
    • 100 Gold Protectorate Coins
    • 2 [Event] Omega Enchantment Stones
    • 2 [Event] Tempering Solutions
    • 1 Sunayaka's Soulstone Box (contains your choice of 10 Commander Soulstones)

The coins say "Can be exchanged for Commander Gear at the Entrance to Tiamaranta's Eye" - where is it? I looked outside, in Pandemonium, looked inside, didn't find any merchant! :(

Also, how should we group to get rewards for killing Ultimate mobs? Alliance? League? Who should invite? Should I just try to invite anybody on the way?

35 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

The coins say "Can be exchanged for Commander Gear at the Entrance to Tiamaranta's Eye" - where is it? I looked outside, in Pandemonium, looked inside, didn't find any merchant! :(

Also, how should we group to get rewards for killing Ultimate mobs? Alliance? League? Who should invite? Should I just try to invite anybody on the way?

read my post above, lol, merchants are gone atm

Hi, just shut the event down or wind it back please as it is unplayable for casual engagement as is unless  in an alliance and from what i read here even then there seems an unfair advantage being exploited.

Also sitting to recover at eye bind point is not safe as that is also able to boldly raided.

3 minutes ago, skythee-DN said:

Hi, just shut the event down or wind it back please as it is unplayable for casual engagement as is unless  in an alliance and from what i read here even then there seems an unfair advantage being exploited.

Also sitting to recover at eye bind point is not safe as that is also able to boldly raided.

What do you mean by "unplayable"? What do you mean by "unfair advantage being exploited"? Don't you like the survey gifts presented for just entering the zone?

2 minutes ago, skythee-DN said:

from a game play perspective when i look down from edge and see 10+ asmo patrolling in a sweep on a 30 sec rotation and launching to where i look down from then that is unplayable

Oh, you are Elyos and saw too many Asmodians? Where was that? I'm an Asmodian tried to play today, jumping into a windstream from our side, gliding by the outer ring to North, turning left, gliding or running to middle, and got an impression that there were more Elyos than Asmodians, we were always dying, I got no kill :( And I had a lag even on my i7-8700 in these crowds :(

8 minutes ago, skythee-DN said:

from a game play perspective when i look down from edge and see 10+ asmo patrolling in a sweep on a 30 sec rotation and launching to where i look down from then that is unplayable

Welcome to Tia Eye. 

I remember back in the day on IS having a full group of transformed Elyos -on- the Asmo break-out just killing everyone. I remember looking over the edge and seeing a sea of red in -both- directions making it impossible to run out. You had to take the windstream. Ofc the end of the windstream was also camped. lol.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Welcome to Tia Eye. 

I remember back in the day on IS having a full group of transformed Elyos -on- the Asmo break-out just killing everyone. I remember looking over the edge and seeing a sea of red in -both- directions making it impossible to run out. You had to take the windstream. Ofc the end of the windstream was also camped. lol.

Lmao, sounds fun.

My group (5 of us) had a lot of fun yesterday, running around and looking for treasure boxes, killing Elyos, and killing mobs. We killed a lot of Elyos, and we got killed in return. At one point, all 5 of us wiped. We just laughed and laughed, it was a lot of fun. One of my friends got slammed into the ground so hard by Dmob that she glitched and was gliding under the floor for five minutes. It wasn't the least bit upsetting for her.

Sometimes I think people just take this game too seriously... :(

39 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

My group (5 of us) had a lot of fun yesterday, running around and looking for treasure boxes, killing Elyos, and killing mobs. We killed a lot of Elyos, and we got killed in return. At one point, all 5 of us wiped. We just laughed and laughed, it was a lot of fun. One of my friends got slammed into the ground so hard by Dmob that she glitched and was gliding under the floor for five minutes. It wasn't the least bit upsetting for her.

Sometimes I think people just take this game too seriously... :(

Saw you there! 

On 13/03/2018 at 7:31 PM, Cyan said:

Desc's Items:

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 600
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 400
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 300
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 200
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 200
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 200
[EVENT]Omega Enchantment Stone 500
[EVENT]Tempering Solution 650
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 1000
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 1200
[Title] Capable 750
[Title] Mogul 750
Tempest Commander Soulstone 50
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 50
Defense Commander Soulstone 50
Contribution Commander Soulstone 20

:D

Nice suggestion the above prices. Not really sure what NCSOFT staff will do until the update tomorrow. Considering you can get about 100coins/hr aka 30-33bags/hr, I think the above prices are somewhat fair. So, basically in one day you can get 2-3 omegas depending how nuts you are. Making the omegas/tempers 7-day/[event] or untradable wouldn't hurt the economy. If they decide to make omegas tradable, they should raise the coin prices to 1000. If they make omegas untradable, yea then 500-600 is fair. Soulstones *seem* ok if they were to be 50, but I think they'll be 100. The +11/12 manastone selection, yes I agree they should be over 1000coins because they were meant to be rare. TBH idc about the titles or the sentinel armor.

I stopped farming...I'm just so burnt out and nobody in Aion wants to do anything besides zombie in Tia eye. =______= is this event really going to be 1-month...someone shoot me pls

10 minutes ago, Devorer-DN said:

Nice suggestion the above prices. Not really sure what NCSOFT staff will do until the update tomorrow. Considering you can get about 100coins/hr aka 30-33bags/hr, I think the above prices are somewhat fair. So, basically in one day you can get 2-3 omegas depending how nuts you are. Making the omegas/tempers 7-day/[event] or untradable wouldn't hurt the economy. If they decide to make omegas tradable, they should raise the coin prices to 1000. If they make omegas untradable, yea then 500-600 is fair. Soulstones *seem* ok if they were to be 50, but I think they'll be 100. The +11/12 manastone selection, yes I agree they should be over 1000coins because they were meant to be rare. TBH idc about the titles or the sentinel armor.

I stopped farming...I'm just so burnt out and nobody in Aion wants to do anything besides zombie in Tia eye. =______= is this event really going to be 1-month...someone shoot me pls

you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-ar

I'm tired of the farm too, but I prefer to have this stuff untradeable. Let's see how it'll be though.

1 hour ago, Nihal-DN said:

What’s more profitable than this event with the new prices:

1) Farm AoE. 

2) Farm literally any other instance

3) Kill random mobs and sell the stones of eternity

hahahaha this is more funny than that price's seriously... aion us just like to play with the players time.. lol

Archived