Weekly Server Maintenance - March 14, 2018

Cyan

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

The coalition rules apply, so anyone being a nyerk and kicking ATK/undergeared/underleveled people can be reported and temporarily banned for being potatofaces.

well like I stated, if it fixes it. It does, if not then well by all means call me right about that... Who knows.....

I just know for a fact when this week started and I was league leader in the first run after maintenance I had 23/24 being active. I don't believe the kick function will actually be used much and will more of a deterrent. As long as leaders give a heads up, we won't have much problems unless the AFK is lead. Participate or the boot, nearly all would participate.

People won't be able to dual box and 'carry' their alts on their main so less actual clients will mean lower server load and less crashes. I'm hoping for the best.

12 hours ago, Deathtouch-DN said:

The ones I where in people where afk, Tons of then not all 24 but many 12 of them at least where in some EC's. But I am just 1 person..... I am a developer myself and writ programs and drivers for things. I beta test Microsoft things and do lot's This wont solve it. only thing it will do is cause chaos to a game already dieing.... EC will be a instance that the ELITE will go in after this is done leaving the low and no good and under gear over gear  afk to be pushed way back... hindering progress for this game to succeed as it should. I have seen weard stuff but this tops the cake. You will see in the coming monthos if this will work or not. and Watch AION die if it does not....

giphy.gif

hmm,maybe he's using that trick where you socket an archdaeva gear with these stones,enchant way past + 15 and try breaking it ..I've known people doing this and  it gave back so much of those socketed stones

especially if  he has enchanted it  that high enough,it  will give him back a lot ,and we know how he can enchant gears to + 30 and up lol

49 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

It's called having a sugar daddy (or mommy if you're into that)

If by sugar daddy, you mean personal GM, then yeah sure. I still have the screenshot of him bragging in lfg that he "technically" can't get banned through his "special" arrangements. I'm at work, so I can't show the screen off now though.

He's been trying to sell those +12 manastones for a fortune, even telling people not to buy the +12 bundles during this event and ONLY buy from him. I once thought this guy was trolling. But he's legit insane and so full of himself he thinks he's the sole reason why anything gets done. And why someone like him exists is beyond me, but says a lot about this company.

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:54 PM, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, March 14, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hour and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Return to Tiamaranta's eye event will begin. Full details available here.
  3. Shugo Sweep will begin. Full details available here.
  4. An issue where players could not be kicked from Evergale Canyon will be fixed.
  5. Daishunerk's Game of Fate rewards will be modified. Bundles containing Caeus equipment will be removed.
  6. An issue where the leftmost column of rewards in Munirunerk's Treasure Champer not having tooltips will be fixed.

7. You forgot this one!!In our latest update we intentionally removed the GP reward from the quest “Keep up the Defense” because it was a PVE instance that was giving out PVP rewards. This change was intended and unfortunately was missed in our latest round of patch notes which are being updated right now.

No more GP from EB - thanks for the warning!!!

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived