Tiamaranta's Eye

GenericUser4611

Remove the NPC right before maintenance?

Don't allow people to utilize the coins they spent HOURS farming?

Please explain WHAT the issue is, so that people can understand WHAT to expect.   There is so much speculation and anger, and it MAY be unwarranted.  Is it that coin bags will only be group lootable? Is it that prices were wrong for items in terms of coin cost?  Was it that mobs were spawning at an unintended rate?  Is there an incorrect item?

Please explain, so that people can at least avoid unnecessary theory crafting and frustration.  Clarification is a good thing.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1 to this people have gained a serious advantage who were able to play all day vs those who couldn't we can't even turn in what we farmed.  Really lame.  Could at least explain the unexpected issue.

Hi @Cyan this is the most active i've ever seen aion in a long time. alot of my old buddies just came back to game for this event and your telling me theres a "huge bug" and that its being taken out of till a later time? thats not right at all people spent the whole day farming that stuff. you took out the npc before we could turn anything. we deserve some kind of reward or a exp event or something this complete stupidity

Me and MANY other people spend around 6 hours in the Eye farming, and when we go to Kill Sunayaka we decided to exchange coins and NPC gone, and then we read the announcment about the event will end until they fix "something"..... Couldn't you just let the NPC to not lose all the time we spent in the eye?.

How pathetic can you guys be with removing the npc because of a screw up you guys were responsible. For once accept the blame on you. Cyan did they take you off dinner to make this post. Since you guys dont give a nyerk about this community. With producers letters once every year saying you gonna focus more on community. I expect a full compensation for the 11 hours i farmed in the eye. Also ninja remove the npc. Pathetic. PA here we come.

1 minute ago, YourWaifu-KT said:

Hi @Cyan this is the most active i've ever seen aion in a long time. alot of my old buddies just came back to game for this event and your telling me theres a "huge bug" and that its being taken out of till a later time? thats not right at all people spent the whole day farming that stuff. you took out the npc before we could turn anything. we deserve some kind of reward or a exp event or something this complete stupidity

Yeah I'm agreeing with this. This honestly is one of the better events we've had in recent memory, it brought lots of players back, it was helping gear new players, and quite frankly, maybe it'd fix how broken the games economy is. If anything you should have just tweaked the cost of omega's and stuff, instead of remove completely. Yeah sure people who no life might have a bit more advantage, but it also wouldn't cost an arm and leg to gear up without being able to plat 24/7 too IMO

6 minutes ago, YourWaifu-KT said:

True. So many people came back to revisit the eye, they started farming the fatties and when they went to trade, NPC was gone. wow NC what an awesome way to bring back people

What a surprise a mistake that hurts them and we get same day emergency maintenance, meanwhile when the Luna Dice rewards were messed up they allowed it to go on for an entire week since it meant people would spend 100s of dollars to get their hands on the Caeus gear before it disappeared.

4 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

I really want to know what is the serious problem with the event. 

The serious problem is that people came out to play in droves in hopes to upgrade their gear. The fact that hours of farming might actually accomplish that is unacceptable by NCSoft's standards.

21 minutes ago, Tyd-KT said:

+1 to this people have gained a serious advantage who were able to play all day vs those who couldn't we can't even turn in what we farmed.  Really lame.  Could at least explain the unexpected issue.

oh. I see... but if somebody takes a huge advantage buying 100 omegas from BCM is not a big deal! it is totally different

Of course the event was in some way wrong. But that happens cause none of those "nyerk" people behind the game knows how the game works and they have no clue about whta will happen. Of course they did the wrong numbers. And of course that should be changed. But you know what? there are so man y other things that need a change!!! We still ahve so many bugs ingame. Divine still does not gives GP. People can still farm GP being afk. Aion 5.X is crap and nobody like it. So. Now that you are losing money, you can see the problem really fast and need to solve it. But all the other things are not your problem. If we have a complain you say: "That comes in that way from korea", But now you have all the tools to fix the things. 

Did you saw the numbers the last days in aion? 200 - 300 players online in KT-Elyos. Only 200-300!!! you almost killed the game. but you really need to solve this so you can sell 1000 omegas on the next event. 1000 omegas wont pay a shit for you. Nobody is playing. You can get no money from events if you have no players 

(and I know i will see coments from those 3 or 4 NCSoft´s bodyguards. I do not care. Never saw them in game. )

I want an explanation right now. Not just technicisms. WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS NOT WORKING AS INTENDED. 

Ncsoft, is just pathetic. I mean really. This event is all about, kill something---> get reward----> exchange reward. And Ncsoft can't even do a simple task like this. I mean really, if u put a little work on it this whole thing, this couldn't happen. There are developers with less money that can make a better work. I'm kinda sure that you lost some ppl after this incident, and slowly you will kill this game with your poor decisios. I hope you give something compensation, for all people who farmed this coins. This is the minimum what u MUST to do Ncsoft.

2 minutes ago, Scelestus-DN said:

The serious problem is that people came out to play in droves in hopes to upgrade their gear. The fact that hours of farming might actually accomplish that is unacceptable by NCSoft's standards.

I'm 99% sure the problem is that they forgot to add the p2w factor in the event.

5 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

I really want to know what is the serious problem with the event. 

The NPC was selling Tradeable omegas for 10 coins. The coins were easily farmable meaning players could get 100s of omegas in the 28 days of the event. The fat mobs werent supposed to be lootable in a league/alliance.

6 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

What a surprise a mistake that hurts them and we get same day emergency maintenance, meanwhile when the Luna Dice rewards were messed up they allowed it to go on for an entire week since it meant people would spend 100s of dollars to get their hands on the Caeus gear before it disappeared.

too real

Archived