Tiamaranta's Eye

GenericUser4611

Blah, they’re just gonna dull us to death for another couple months without any decent event (no, I don’t consider the valentine one decent), then when we’ve forgotten about it we’ll get an insanely nerfed or p2w version of it. Or it’ll just join the legend of Daeva dash 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evergale crash all day = nyerks given

Divine fail to give rewards = 0 nyerks given

But make a worth event, that will literally make no diference in future not very distant = its crossing the line, lets take the server down!!!!!!!

Taking the NPC down before the maint was a low blow!

How about we all name  every thing not work correctly on this thread?

I dont give 2 flyin nerk's, you are going to nerf the rewards after the biggest elitest's have enough omegas and what not to full purifly their gear or own all the omegas ont he market, now those of use who were happily tryin to catch up have a buncha coins that will be worth a fraction of the reward. you ruin the game at every step tryin to press forward too fast without thought. This is absolute BS, I will never spend another dime on Ncoinc's ever, and if you look into my account you will see i am an actual loss and so are the hundreds of people who will probably follow 

@Cyan

We understand mistakes happen however that doesn't mean rewards for work should be ripped out from people's grasp because of it.

NPC's can be spawned by GM's anywhere. Spawn the reward NPC in panda for a day or more until the event is fixed in the manner you see fit and allow

people to get the rewards that we were told we would get. NCWest can eat a days worth of a mistake and keep the player base happy.

the event was giving to much stuff that gonna dissapear on 6.0 for a moment was fun to grind and play but no.... they ruined it!

for a moment i though i could catch up to the game and gather with old friends but they do this...

increase the coin price all you want but bring it back

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hey everyone, 

I know this was sudden but it was important for us to stop the event in its current form quickly. The event will be activated again soon, and any coins you may have accumulated will be usable so you haven't wasted a day gathering them as I've seen mentioned a few times in this thread. We don't have all the details yet, so please remain patient and we'll get the news out as soon as we can.

Thank you.

You dont have all the answer***, how do you take something down if you dont know whats happening, we are not idiots, we know you guys are gonna put this event back, and the drop wont be league anymore, wont be alliance, wont be group, it will be solo loot, maximum group loot, and it will have a chance to drop, so sometimes you will get 0 coins per fat

And guess what you will do with the NPC selling rewards, 10k coins per Omega, 25k coins for +11 stones, we are not innocent, we know that you are going to do this

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

NCsoft just lost tens of thousands of dollars in a single day. 

They only lose money if the people paying stop paying. Me getting free omegas is not making them lose money if I would have never bought them in the first place.

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hey everyone, 

I know this was sudden but it was important for us to stop the event in its current form quickly. The event will be activated again soon, and any coins you may have accumulated will be usable so you haven't wasted a day gathering them as I've seen mentioned a few times in this thread. We don't have all the details yet, so please remain patient and we'll get the news out as soon as we can.

Thank you.

sure thats why u removed the npc to change the coins without a warning...  I just hope they keep the same rewards and the same prices.

And another thing. If somebody think that giving a lot of cheap omegas and +12 manastones will make them lose real money, IMO you are wrong. 

why? cause those omegas will still need felicitous (cause we wont lose 300 of them on every set). And enchanting more apollon and harvester to +15 will make more people to need BoS stones and.... lvl reduction stones later. And both of them are only obtainable with real money. So The money will be there anyway. 

And if somebody think that cheap manastones and enchantment stones can destroy the game try to remember what we had on aion 3.7 - 4.X. our manastones lvl 60 and 70 weren´t so expensive on that moment and everyone was able to farm them. On the broker we had large quantities at normal prices (50-500k each one). We also had the alchemyst event where sometimes we got like 100 of them. Also the enchantments weren´t so expensive all the times. Alchemist event provided a lot of L100-130, and even after that, epsylons werent so expensive and we got a lot from ORB and other instances (and on that time gear was indestructible on enchanments). If we survived that, why this time should be different.

I don´t think the problem is with the people paying real money cause I did not see a complain from them. Also the free to play players were happy. The economy will be destroyed in few months and we will lose almost everything. So another reasson to think that our actual economy is not the big deal here. 

And, just like the other people posting here, I am almost sure that the main reasson to avoid explanations is that they know that we won´t like the solutions. And probably they will touch the drop rate, the loot system or the reward prices. I would like to think that the "issue" that need a solution is the spaming time for the boxes, the instances entries that we saw on the map (and are not there), or the times making some conflict with sieges or other features. But not having a real and complete answer makes me thing that those are not the problem. 

A mistake was made. These things happen. 

Doesnt matter if the rewards WILL be useless or important for next patch. This was a major bug. Was not intended.

Rollback the server. Refund whoever deposited  cash or anything. Publicy apologize to all players. 

Theres nothing wrong in doing that.  

You guys @Cyan(NCSOFT) are a bunch of sneeky BASTERDS. When u annoucnet maintance 15mins b4 least let use the nyerking Vendor to spend our coins that we have grinided 2hour and some a hell of alot longr. Thank you for your nyerk ups :) king regards <3

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

I locked this thread temporarily to lets things cool down and go through every post. I understand you're all frustrated, but please keep your posts constrictive on the forums. The event will be returning as soon as we can get a fix from the developers. It is unknown when that is, which is why we haven't provided a date. As soon as everything looks good, we will let you know. Could be late this week, or next week, or the week after but nothing is confirmed at this time. 

Aion now is shit btw @Cyan that's why i quit aion 

You guys had only one job............

A god-like event like this was too good to be true, I knew some kind of nerf to the event will come back sooner or later, but removing the map completely? Then saying it ill be gone who knows til when? "NCsoon"?? and thing is, removing the NPC before maintenance was a low blow, even for NCsoft, like seriously, you guys are pulling our legs, this has to be some kind of joke, this is complete bs, basically they are making us a laughingstock. We deserve answers, real and quick answers, I know the "compensation" will be crap cuz it's always been like that, and to be honest I don't care, what real bothers me is that I feel insulted, so I think everyone does... worse thing is that probably NCsoft won't care smh 

Cobzou_UsAAmLPC.jpg

8 minutes ago, 17s1438-KT said:

You guys @Cyan(NCSOFT) are a bunch of sneeky BASTERDS. When u annoucnet maintance 15mins b4 least let use the nyerking Vendor to spend our coins that we have grinided 2hour and some a hell of alot longr. Thank you for your nyerk ups :) king regards <3

Sure, because letting people abuse more of the exploit knowing that it will be removed is so logical.

Where is @Johngunmad-KT input on all of this? as a truly free player who farms hard I am sure he would want everyone to be able to get +12 manastones or would that disrupt his control of the market? Would like to hear from such a free to play master.

What if he told his NC pals about this horrible game breaking and economy breaking exploit? Is his word enough to cause them to go back to the office after hours and turn off the servers+event?

Archived