Jump to content
Gideon

Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

Recommended Posts

dude what you just said made no sense whatsoever

omegas and temperings ARE what you enchant abyss gear with....and increasing the price in no way fixes anything ....it only makes it way more unfair because some people already got theres for the lower price then the increase!!!!!!!!

pls god stop complaining about tradable and untradeable items....everything about this setup is fine the way it is......solos give event items.....and p2w are tradeable............it doesn't get any more fair then that yo........THE ONLY PROBLEM IS LOOT YO!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ Gideon

 So basically Tia eye is open again today! We are still able to join league and loot fatty like  a bunch of braindead robots collecting goods! THen you guys have the idea hey: let's increase the costs of the items! WOw i have to admit that this is such a great great IDEA. This is an EPIC FAIL decision from NCFAIL as usual. Let me be honest that nobody is happy about your decision ! Mistake over and over nor we get event wich such crappy loot items!Exemple: everyone is 75 and the best items from event is lvl65 (happened quite few times already ) For once we have an event that gives good items but you guys still find the way to scrap it! I personally would like to see the eyes just completely close so i don't feel force to be an idiot following another 191 ! This event was supposed to be a great come back of the TIa eye pvp and farming key mobs! instead it's turned into THE ZOMBIE FATTY HUNT. IMO You should just simply remove drop rate on fatty as it seems too hard to ncsoft to program this and let people farm small rooms and mobs! Also put a decent drop on the single mob around tia eye.. As for economy.... woudn't be too hard to just put event on all items that been collected on the npc already and gg problem solved.  Wanna point another things... Would be nice that your staff (GM) stop to favorise their friends players! too many true stories about people getting free items, items back etc etc! People getting warped in panestera cuz they miss the que etc etc and i pass . Hope you'd consider some idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FatBurner.....That is the only other suggestion then mine that is actually fair!!!!!!!!!........you are smart and that is actually a choice that many other games choose when problems arise like this......I am glad to see someone else come up with an actual intellectual  idea.....unlike ncsoft!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Solution....We all nyerk NCSoft.  There are many other games out there.  I for one will not be following around 191 others for loot that will cost 100x that of the first looters.  I did not have many unspent coins but I really feel for those who had 100s and are now screwed.  The only solution to this problem imo is to back roll everyone to before the patch.  I know some will hate me for that but it is either that, leave as it was, or make all items obtained untradable perhaps.

Edited by Sebula-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FatBurner-DN said:

@ Gideon

 So basically Tia eye is open again today! We are still able to join league and loot fatty like  a bunch of braindead robots collecting goods! THen you guys have the idea hey: let's increase the costs of the items! WOw i have to admit that this is such a great great IDEA. This is an EPIC FAIL decision from NCFAIL as usual. Let me be honest that nobody is happy about your decision ! Mistake over and over nor we get event wich such crappy loot items!Exemple: everyone is 75 and the best items from event is lvl65 (happened quite few times already ) For once we have an event that gives good items but you guys still find the way to scrap it! I personally would like to see the eyes just completely close so i don't feel force to be an idiot following another 191 ! This event was supposed to be a great come back of the TIa eye pvp and farming key mobs! instead it's turned into THE ZOMBIE FATTY HUNT. IMO You should just simply remove drop rate on fatty as it seems too hard to ncsoft to program this and let people farm small rooms and mobs! Also put a decent drop on the single mob around tia eye.. As for economy.... woudn't be too hard to just put event on all items that been collected on the npc already and gg problem solved.  Wanna point another things... Would be nice that your staff (GM) stop to favorise their friends players! too many true stories about people getting free items, items back etc etc! People getting warped in panestera cuz they miss the que etc etc and i pass . Hope you'd consider some idea

@Gideon this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just please  @Gideon,  log  the game,  jusst come and join Tiamaranta Eye, and look yourself what amazing event  you have given us

 

Just come and see how  4/5 evergale battlefields are down to 1 with a little queue of alts,à

come to see how the LFG in danaria is completely  dead and all what 95% of your customers doing is running like a bunch of nonesense up and down  looting a mob  

maybe if u bother to log, you  will  how bad decision is leave this stupid league loot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
13 minutes ago, Caramella-DN said:

Just please  @Gideon,  log  the game,  jusst come and join Tiamaranta Eye, and look yourself what amazing event  you have given us

 

Just come and see how  4/5 evergale battlefields are down to 1 with a little queue of alts,à

come to see how the LFG in danaria is completely  dead and all what 95% of your customers doing is running like a bunch of nonesense up and down  looting a mob  

maybe if u bother to log, you  will  how bad decision is leave this stupid league loot.

 

So, are you mad because the new limited time content gets more attention than the content we have been spamming every single day for the passed months?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

this is so ridiculous yo I cant believe the ignorance in all this mess yo!!!!

itis so simple and these people make it to be the end of the nyerking world yo and its so simple I just want to .....its just so simple I don't get it yo.....

look when you have 8 children and they all fight over toys what do you do.........YOU BUY EACH ONE THE SAME nyerkING TOY!!!!!!!!! THEN THEY CANT ARGUE OVER SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!.............GIVE US THE SAME PRICES AND FIX THE nyerkING LOOT YO!!!!!!!!!!!

its sad I have to refer to our economy as infants to get a nyerking point across that the only issue here is LOOT!!!!!!!

and that clearly there are a bunch of children playing a little childrens video game and we need an ADULT( MEANING IN GAME ACTIVE MODERATOR) to control the nyerking infants!!!!!!!!!

and yes if you put a toy box with toys in front of the infants you better make sure it loots properly or you have mass infant chaos!!!!!!!!!!

THE LOOT NEEDS TO GO TO COALITION LOOT SO THAT MULTIPLE LEAGUES CAN LOOT TOGETHER!!!! THIS IS A PROBLEM SINCE 4.8 BTW

Edited by Arkaida-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WE FILLED 2 ENTIRE LEAGUES AND NC DID NOT EXPECT THAT MANY PEOPLE AND WE ARE GROWING IN SIZE FAST....IF THEY DONT FIX THIS ISSUE IT WILL KILL THIS GAME!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

So, are you mad because the new limited time content gets more attention than the content we have been spamming every single day for the passed months?

Are you kidding or what? Because for you this is an event? This event work as intended?  no event should reduce the gameplay at this kind of practice. hours and hours doing same crap thing with no fun or challenge at all. The eye was something people wanted to pvp not to spam kill those fatty mobs.

and this is not only about evergale that since this fatty spam thing i sorta feel it was fun,  IDL time siege time, nothing in looking for group and the whole players are NOT having fun in the tia eye.......... but wonder what u usually do ingame for not complaining about this broken loot thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
1 minute ago, Caramella-DN said:

Are you kidding or what?

Hey, that is how I generally feel about certain people! We could be besties!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NCsoft logic...... 192 players gets 192 drops from a noob fatty mob that spawns ever few minutes..

but for a daily spawn boss, only 1 league gets the loot and the few items go in roll LOL LOL LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viral-DN   
Posted (edited)

I want to see who will be able to farm something with a Ranger or sin  all purified, full MS + 12 full  and PVP jewel +10 come out of the hide on your side and strike you!

The NCSoft ruined the game! That NCSoft be happy with its 192 player who managed to farm.

Edited by Viral-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nihal-DN   
Posted (edited)

The compensation is okay imo. I knew they wouldn’t leave the prices as is, there was no way, but I’m still mad they took of the npc without being able to trade. I guess next time something like that happens, I’ll be trading my stuff every hour. 

Now bets are on on the new prices. 100 coins omega 150 temp minimum. Too bad, hoped to bridge the gap a bit with full geared people. 

Edited by Nihal-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viral-DN   
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Nihal-DN said:

The compensation is okay imo. I knew they wouldn’t leave the prices as is, there was no way, but I’m still mad they took of the npc without being able to trade. I guess next time something like that happens, I’ll be trading my stuff every hour. 

Now bets are on on the new prices. 100 coins omega 150 temp minimum. Too bad, hoped to bridge the gap a bit with full geared people. 

You're finding something good because you've managed to farm something! I wanted to see you say that without farming anything! Please, let's not be hypocritical.

#JustCameBackInThe6.0

Edited by Viral-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nihal-DN   
3 minutes ago, Viral-DN said:

You're finding something good because you've managed to farm something! I wanted to see you say that without farming anything! Please, let's not be hypocritical.

Wtf are you talking about? Like most people complaining here I farmed a bunch of coins that I didn’t get to exchange, and now the prices will be different so they’ll lose 90% of their value. 

Regardless of that, the survey they’re giving out is basically worth 500M, which is good compared to the usual “compensations”, and everyone is getting it, even you who apparently didn’t farm the event. You want a 10MM compensation because you didn’t get to waste your day farming for nothing? Like what? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you kidding or what? Because for you this is an event? This event work as intended?  no event should reduce the gameplay at this kind of practice. hours and hours doing same crap thing with no fun or challenge at all. The eye was something people wanted to pvp not to spam kill those fatty mobs.

and this is not only about evergale that since this fatty spam thing i sorta feel it was fun,  IDL time siege time, nothing in looking for group and the whole players are NOT having fun in the tia eye.......... but wonder what u usually do ingame for not complaining about this broken loot thing

 

 

 

 

this person says there is no pvp but there is a ton of pvp....just anly 1 quest for pvp......I feel you on gameplay reduction but most are having a blast farming for coin or joining in the pvp of sanyuka!!!!! either way this is great!!!!!.....pls give us back our npc and keep the prices the same!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Are you kidding or what? Because for you this is an event? This event work as intended?  no event should reduce the gameplay at this kind of practice. hours and hours doing same crap thing with no fun or challenge at all. The eye was something people wanted to pvp not to spam kill those fatty mobs.

and this is not only about evergale that since this fatty spam thing i sorta feel it was fun,  IDL time siege time, nothing in looking for group and the whole players are NOT having fun in the tia eye.......... but wonder what u usually do ingame for not complaining about this broken loot thing

 

 

 

 

this person says there is no pvp but there is a ton of pvp....just anly 1 quest for pvp......I feel you on gameplay reduction but most are having a blast farming for coin or joining in the pvp of sanyuka!!!!! either way this is great!!!!!.....pls give us back our npc and keep the prices the same!!!!!!

Everybody has a different concept of "fun", in my case, if I can get profit from this, it will be funny.

But seriously, the fact that a league has to roll a few things that Suna drops is so bad that nobody on DN-E gave a nyerk about it.

The pvp is being funny too, it's hard to not end in zerg vs zerg, but at least both sides can have some fun in the way the want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better give us the npc to spend our coins at same prices was 2 days ago, and then you can make what do you want with the tia event (make 100% price coins if you want.). Because  70% already buy manastones +12 and omegas and tempering and etc etc etc at that price, standard price. We playd 9 hours or more for what? Just to be your fools? Where is the balance, where is the fate?  Stop the event, give the npc let us spend our coins. !!!. Just think, this is the best way !!! We`re all gona be happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so ecandalo for the health of the economy, these items will be lucky 4 months more, the patch 5.0 was fatal ... with ptw player very easily to get full gear +20 vs ftp players with only gear +15. I think it would be more honest and balanced for the game to enjoy a good gear in this short period.

we know that they change or disguise the economy always the ptw will complete full gear 5 times faster, before another update erases all the effort of the ftp players.

just imagine the game saturated with ptw players, ncsoft would not sell anything in months with only two updates a year, you need us to move your economy ... otherwise try to deliver something more to make this competitive and fun for ftp players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   

Each passing day I feel less and less encouraged to play. I should’ve bought the 8 omegas I could afford and upgrade my apollon piece to +15 to finally have a second purified Harvester. Now they’re gonna increase the prices for the omegas to probably 200 coins a piece, forcing players to do a mindless grind once again. 

I don’t know anymore, man. It’s not fun to be so undergeared to players with purified PvP sets and getting 3 shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

yes you are all correct they need to give back the npc at the same prices and event exactly the way it was and extend the event the same time they postponed it!!!!!!!!!!!!........the only thing they needed to fix was loot settings so that mobs never disappear until everyone gets to loot them!!!! its really simple yo!!!

we farmed longer than others and we are going to get less....that doesn't make any sense at all!!!

Edited by Arkaida-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

NCWest was in a tough position and no matter what they decided, it wasn't going to make people happy. Yes. Yes. I understand that it is their own fault for failing to catch this -huge- bug in testing. That is 100% on them.

Everyone is upset that some people turned in their coins the first day and basically made off with huge amounts of kinah or gear progression. The only way to have fixed that was to have had a server rollback, which ofc would have made people angry.

Those who also farmed in a league the first day would love nothing more than to be like that first group. They are angry and also want to be able to make off with huge amounts of kinah or gear progression. I think everyone in their most rational moments would agree that being able to purify their entire set of 75 ap in ONE DAY of grinding is really out of line with normal game progression and that flooding the market with omegas and temperings is going to create an issue with the economy. (Don't forget.. if the prices are dirt cheap, how will you make your kinah since the things that were always good kinah makers are now worth nothing.) Allowing the first group to skate was bad. Having a second larger group do the same thing would be twice as bad. So the prices absolutely needed to be changed to reflect the 1k coins people managed to acquire before the event was taken down.

So what happens if they change the loot to group only? First, with the prices being jacked up to try and mitigate the damage done on the first day, people would not have enough coins to buy anything. The competition for those fatties would be intense. Only top geared level 75 groups would be getting them. Those groups would be KSing everyone they saw. Everyone else would flood the normal mobs. Many many players would end up with nothing. Only the "elite" would benefit.

The only thing they -could- do to keep the functionality from that first day without utterly destroying game balance is to do what they did. 

It sucks. Zombie farming in a league is the exact opposite of fun. Not happy that this is going to be my game life for the next month. My legion canceled all normal legion events and instance runs. Blargh. 

b0R6GJ1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×