Forums

Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

Gideon

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

So what happens if they change the loot to group only? First, with the prices being jacked up to try and mitigate the damage done on the first day, people would not have enough coins to buy anything. The competition for those fatties would be intense. Only top geared level 75 groups would be getting them. Those groups would be KSing everyone they saw. Everyone else would flood the normal mobs. Many many players would end up with nothing. Only the "elite" would benefit.

A++++ I'm kind of shocked how few people understand this.

A friend messaged me Wednesday morning and said that a friend of theirs was in an alliance, killing fatties, and that everyone in the alliance was getting loot. This friend said they were trying to keep it hush-hush. I can't believe I'm about to praise Noto, but it's Noto who brought that "bug" out into the open and started helping "regular" players get into alliances and start getting the fatties too.

The original alliance would have much preferred to keep it a secret and continue hogging the fatties and getting massive amounts of coins while less geared, low level players would have gotten nothing. A group of three level 69s cannot complete with a group of three level 75s in regards to dpsing the fatty down.

So setting loot to group only will only result in about fifty massively-geared level 75 players getting all of the fatty drops and everyone else getting nothing. I'm not sure how people think that's a good solution.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are actualy many people who have been helping fix this issue I am one of them!!!!!!......YES THIS IS A BIG ISSUE YO....FACTION LEADERS ARE USEING FRIENDS AND OTHER ACCOUNTS TO SWAY FACTION VICTORIES AND FACTION LOOT THROUGH LEADERS OF ALLIANCES!!!!!!!! WE NEED IN GAME ACTIVE MODERATORS TO STOP THIS!!!! AND YES IN CAPS BECUASE NOBODY WANTS TO nyerkING LISTEN!!!!!!!! IT IS AGAINST THE USER POLICY TO DO THIS!!!!!!!

I got demoted as a vice captain of an alliance today for posting in alert for people to properly loot......how do you get demoted for doing your job correctly as vice captain yo.....all because some troller looking to kill the alliance because his asmo toon is on with active people and they cant grind because our faction is to big......they are using the leadership position and every means possible including spamming gold selling to sabotage faction war victories and the loot to even others within there own faction!.....we need in game moderators to stop this behavior..... 

30 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

I got demoted as a vice captain of an alliance today for posting in alert for people to properly loot......how do you get demoted for doing your job correctly as vice captain yo.....all because some troller looking to kill the alliance because his asmo toon is on with active people and they cant grind because our faction is to big......they are using the leadership position and every means possible including spamming gold selling to sabotage faction war victories and the loot to even others within there own faction!.....we need in game moderators to stop this behavior..... 

118782d1432576463-judge-says-no-nyc-conc

PEOPLE you are forgeting another little thing: the daily quest say to kill 20 mobs and only give 1 coin. How about change it to 50 mobs and 10 coins? More of us will do the mobs aswell. This, with ally loot (yeah better than group or league) and high prices would be more balanced. And, ofc, untradable omegas and temperings (the soulstones are untradable, except the ones you can get from AP) the stuff that you cant trade maintain the price. 

Just a sugestion @Gideon :)

1 hour ago, Arkaida-KT said:

there are actualy many people who have been helping fix this issue I am one of them!!!!!!......YES THIS IS A BIG ISSUE YO....FACTION LEADERS ARE USEING FRIENDS AND OTHER ACCOUNTS TO SWAY FACTION VICTORIES AND FACTION LOOT THROUGH LEADERS OF ALLIANCES!!!!!!!! WE NEED IN GAME ACTIVE MODERATORS TO STOP THIS!!!! AND YES IN CAPS BECUASE NOBODY WANTS TO nyerkING LISTEN!!!!!!!! IT IS AGAINST THE USER POLICY TO DO THIS!!!!!!!

You know, listen to text is not an easy task.

Also @Aly-DN, that was savage lmao.

also there is one more topic everyone is forgetting to address....."LAGG"!!!!!!!!........anyway the lag is so bad even in in populated parts of the game...some cant even join due too lag....we had some guys come in post there ping and instantly leave.........this isn't fair either...you guys were nowere ready for this kind of activity ncsoft!!!!!!

NC soft is much more worry about people who are getting rich off this event. If they should of left it the way it was, the Aion Economy would of fixed itself. Prices of Omegas,Tempering Solutions,Manastones,ETC. would of be suitable for old and new players. But most likely the Devs themselves feels "Overpriced Items." on broker is better. 

So many years into this game. The Aion Economy been nyerked up to even begin with. So difficult to earn kinah but people tends to overprice items making it harder for "Loyal Aion Players" who actually spends real money in this game to make such profits. The poor will complain about anything while the rich is getting richer by the minute. 

Devs should actually takes Aion players thoughts into considerations instead of sabotaging the whole event which make it a grind fest or running back and forth for 24hrs. 

But most likely they going to change the Prices on Event items to make it so much harder for those who try to maintain a suitable and "enjoyable" gameplay instead of stressing about event that suppose to make or break them.

Other than that... Enjoy Aion and good luck for those to try really hard.20180314_192405.jpg

3 hours ago, Asmodir-DN said:

PEOPLE you are forgeting another little thing: the daily quest say to kill 20 mobs and only give 1 coin. How about change it to 50 mobs and 10 coins? More of us will do the mobs aswell. This, with ally loot (yeah better than group or league) and high prices would be more balanced. And, ofc, untradable omegas and temperings (the soulstones are untradable, except the ones you can get from AP) the stuff that you cant trade maintain the price. 

Just a sugestion @Gideon :)

I am agree with you. 

Yet nobody will listen to you and nothing else will be changed. 

Of course that if they change the prices they also need to change the drop from lesser mobs and quests. Cause they was working as intended in the first place and the "serious problem" wasn´t there. But they will not chnage that. And you wanna know why they will not fix that or the amount of boxes? Cause our economy or the game never was the real issue. The issue they saw is that they will try to sell us omegas and temperings in BCM soon. And if we can get a lot of those for free, nobody will pay real money. So they just changed the event to avoid this. That´s all. Now all the other bugs will be there. Divine not giving GP, Panesterra forts with a reset, Bugs in many instances, all that will be there cause is not a "serious problem" when is not their money involved. And when Gydeon said that the event can harm the economy, is not talking about our economy inside Aion. He is talking about his economy getting money from us ;)

Do not believe me, just see how many other bugs and issues they solve in the next days. Lets see if they can work so fast as they did with this event. And remember this, we will see omegas and temperings in BCM soon with another enchanting event. 

And I am agree the event needed more attention, maths and test before giving it to us. I am agree it wasn´t right. But you can not promote something, taking it back, change it, and still pretend that everyone will be happy. There is no way now to make everyone happy. 

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 60
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 40
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 30
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 20
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 20
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 20
[Event] Omega Enchantment Stone (7 Days) 10
[Event] Tempering Solution (7 Days) 15
+11 Manastone Bundle 15
+12 Manastone Bundle 25
[Title] Capable 75
[Title] Mogul 75
Tempest Commander Soulstone 5
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 5
Defense Commander Soulstone 5
Contribution Commander Soulstone 2

My suggestion for the NPC, leave prices the same.  7 day Omega/Temperings won't have any lasting effect on economy (not that the economy is really NCs concern ¬¬). Also random manastone bundles.

So let me get this right. Ncsoft KR Idea of fair was to let people (6 people) basically try to kill steal other people for a mob to get coins??? At the end of the event only a few players with exceptional gear would have coins raining from the sky while everyone else has table scraps. Kill 20 mobs for 1 coin. Such a nice rewarding quest. Kill the opposing faction for 1 coin. I can imagine the hours of thinking that was put into these so very generous quests. That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. It's not bad enough the amount of p2w events we have had, the amount of times a f2p event comes back more nerfed than when he last had it. Now we get back the eye you don't even try to think of a way for everyone to equally get items? Only suggestion I agree with is putting a cap on items you can earn in a week if they are so "concerned" about our economy because apparently it's fine that many people can't have good gear still because broker prices have been crazy and mostly controlled by people with free wallets. I am not surprised though. I lost interest when I saw videos of 5.0 from korean players and the majority didn't like it.

Let me say the truth guys! this event is complete garbage on how it's been fck up! How it's (SOLVE). On what's gonna happen with this since 6.0. This just make me feel like some others.. /uninstall aion since till 6.0 and hope that the game finally go in the right direction!

3 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:
Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 60
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 40
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 30
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 20
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 20
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 20
[Event] Omega Enchantment Stone (7 Days) 10
[Event] Tempering Solution (7 Days) 15
+11 Manastone Bundle 15
+12 Manastone Bundle 25
[Title] Capable 75
[Title] Mogul 75

My suggestion for the NPC, leave prices the same.  7 day Omega/Temperings won't have any lasting effect on economy (not that the economy is really NCs concern ¬¬). Also random manastone bundles.

I like your suggestion alot (hope NCSoft does too, but not going to hold my breath), they could also make the Manastones untradeable.

1 hour ago, FatBurner-DN said:

Let me say the truth guys! this event is complete garbage on how it's been fck up! How it's (SOLVE). On what's gonna happen with this since 6.0. This just make me feel like some others.. /uninstall aion since till 6.0 and hope that the game finally go in the right direction!

But if Aion do not go in the right direction on 6.0 you may lose the remaining time to play this game before the change 

57 minutes ago, Powers-KT said:

Why not leave the prices the same but make the things you can buy untradeable and unsaleable. That way it won't effect the market.

They said that thing about the market cause they can not say "we are going to sell those items soon at higher price on BCM and if you do not need them, nobody will buy our promos". :P 

@Azzmaria-kt i play for pvp and this is fully pve boring that's gonna affect pvp so much! already a struggling and impossible to fight anyone with +25 gear. Sad thing on this is those people actually think that they are god like pvp while in fact, some are good but some are just bad but totally carried by the gear difference. This event just force people to do boring things and completely shut down everything else (kbf,idl,evergale etc etc etc) 

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 200
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 150
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 100
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 75
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 75
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 75
[Event] Omega Enchantment Stone 50
[Event] Tempering Solution 50
+11 Manastone Bundle 75
+12 Manastone Bundle 100
[Title] Capable 75
[Title] Mogul 75

Just throwing this out there. But I posted in another thread, rather than change the loot to group so only the strongest would get the fat mob coin bundles, just make it so all mobs drop the bundles at a percentage. That way solo and grouped or leagued can enjoy the event rather than turning the whole faction against each other with greed.

Also, on a side note, please make the key boxes spawn faster or put more of them. I still have 7 keys and I haven't seen a single box and I probably won't. @Gideon @Cyan

8 hours ago, FatBurner-DN said:

@Azzmaria-kt i play for pvp and this is fully pve boring that's gonna affect pvp so much! already a struggling and impossible to fight anyone with +25 gear. Sad thing on this is those people actually think that they are god like pvp while in fact, some are good but some are just bad but totally carried by the gear difference. This event just force people to do boring things and completely shut down everything else (kbf,idl,evergale etc etc etc) 

I'm a PvE player and even if I would I could not fight with you people that like PvP, which is fine by me, because I'm not good not even a little bit, so I just let PvPers kill me hoping that they will leave me alone after so many kills.......... and hopefully I will continue to play for a while. Perhaps you won't believe me but I'm still having fun playing Aion not as before tho, but I'm still here as Cheesecake, (spl?), always says. :)

Archived