Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

Gideon

yes any kind of update would be great pls................more box spawn locations would be great........also I am a pve/pvp fan...everything about pvp was created from pve...both parts of the game are crucial pvp would not exist without pve....respect it!!!!........I love all parts of this game flight,instances,crafting,faction war,etc....also I agree that p2w +25 doesn't matter when it comes to skill.....witch is why I stress to stop complaining about p2w....everything stays tradeable and p2w doesn't matter so let nc make there money....also....if anyone has anything to complain about its the fact that nc's game never works properly and they ignore this fact!!! this is the second event in the past 6 months that has failed....lunas were broken for I believe 3 months......is anyone here aware that the company was sued for forging documents.....nc are a bunch of crooks and are sabotaging there game in order to get people to pay more.......this will not end until the community has had enough and plays free 2 play only and the company is forced to sell to a payed for client and or console.....anyway....we just want our npc with the same prices back pretty pretty pls nc!!!...people are going to pay no matter what....we are more likely to pay if we get what we want as well....if you really want us to pay more nc give us the npc back with the same prices....... 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is fantastic!!! Thank you for bringing back Tiamaranta´s eye!!! We are a family playing Aion and we are enjoying too much this event,  love Aion <3 !!! Don´t matter if the economy changes, we are happy playing in this event!!!

Happy weekend for all!!!

23 hours ago, Lerio-KT said:
Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 200
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 150
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 100
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 75
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 75
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 75
[Event] Omega Enchantment Stone 50
[Event] Tempering Solution 50
+11 Manastone Bundle 75
+12 Manastone Bundle 100
[Title] Capable 75
[Title] Mogul 75
Tempest Commander Soulstone 5
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 5
Defense Commander Soulstone 5
Contribution Commander Soulstone 2

@Cyan @Gideon @Hime

adapt this pls? its considerable and NOT THREATENS game economy, its good for us casual players who don't have much time farming the eye.

The price of the items can slightly increase, and yes Omega, Tempering could be event and 7 days too so we avoid see this train of alts  going on with this train of followers in the crowd of afking people and pretend to call this A FUN EVENT.. "we love aion" "thank you very much GM"

In my  opinion tho, this bundle should be completely removed from the loot table OR BEING just 1 drop.. no matter if its an alliance or a group or a league or 1 person killing.. 1 drop..  FULL STOP.

This would  magically end the zombie event and maybe we would play in the eye the way we always imagined.. farming mobs.. keys and opponents on a 360 degree loop!

And  NOT even considering the  group loot would prevent those super DPS groups to camp the mobs not letting weakers even approach and ending up  monopolizing the whole event prizes.

The tasty chef boxes are 1 drop, same the drana coffee, same the loose coins.. WHY THE HELLwe asking  between league loot and group loot and not just expect 1 drop of each like the other mobs/drops.

I mean NOT EVEN SUNAYAKA has a drop for each person in the group /ally/league.. why those overweight ugly scrabby mobs got to?

On 3/16/2018 at 6:46 PM, KampfervonHimmel-KT said:

I like your suggestion alot (hope NCSoft does too, but not going to hold my breath), they could also make the Manastones untradeable.

11 hours ago, Jigen-DN said:

@Cyan @Gideon @Hime

adapt this pls? its considerable and NOT THREATENS game economy, its good for us casual players who don't have much time farming the eye.

I really hope  they don't do even't omega/tempering because I really don't to see someone running around with +30 gear because they bought 200 omegas and used them all in one day.but if they do I think they should keep prices the same but put a buying cap on certain items like tempering/omega of like 5 per day

first and before anything NC made biggest mistake by put eye back when they knew loot is puged  and now you have one of two things first delete coins from players  and turn event back to be group loot and evryone gonna enjoy it without hurt game economic cuz 6 ppl *3 bundles =18 coin per fatty and there are not alot of them  its not like 192 =3 wich is 576

and ppl get it by afk   this event offer evrything you need so if evryone got mats/omega/tempering /manastone they wont even need felicitos socket  

i really know ppl have almost 6k coin in 1 alt just by afk? so i mage if they have 2 PC? it gonna be like 24k

look for me whatever you do you gonna fall on problems with players and no one gonna  feel good about it so all you need is brave thing

you can for example exhange coins for AP  ech coin for like 10k AP and once you fix it put loot normal

if you cant just stop event untill you fix it  cuz its really bad make ppl farm like bots and and all GM ignore them and not explain anything

so pls anyone of GMs have to say something about this and stop ignore us you already killed game with this  all ppl in eye we can even form groups

hope i see reply from GM soon

12 minutes ago, LegenedarySin-KT said:

i agree with shadow its not fair to give those afkers  full pvp gear +30  just delet coin pls and fix your event

It is literally too late. Too late to do a rollback. Too late to change the loot rules. Too late to take coins from people. Too late to reduce the number of coins in bags. It's just too late. The store can still be changed.. probably. But I doubt we will get nothing more than higher priced items.

I went from logging in for 4 hours daily to maybe an hour.. maybe. I sit down and tell myself I really should login and farm in an league like everyone else or my gear is going to suffer but I just can't make myself do it. It's not -fun-. 

On 3/16/2018 at 3:33 PM, Violeta-KT said:
Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 60
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 40
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 30
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 20
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 20
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 20
[Event] Omega Enchantment Stone (7 Days) 10
[Event] Tempering Solution (7 Days) 15
+11 Manastone Bundle 15
+12 Manastone Bundle 25
[Title] Capable 75
[Title] Mogul 75
Tempest Commander Soulstone 5
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 5
Defense Commander Soulstone 5
Contribution Commander Soulstone 2

My suggestion for the NPC, leave prices the same.  7 day Omega/Temperings won't have any lasting effect on economy (not that the economy is really NCs concern ¬¬). Also random manastone bundles.

no. why would anyone want to have those as 7 days. I want to buy the omegas and temperings for 6.0 when they get exchanged. Im not gona be using that stuff on the current gear now. Having those as 7 day time period is stupid

Why do people always worry about the economy? You guys must be new, everytime we get events and a surplus of omega or tempering solutions the market goes crazy but only for a little while, it fixes itself.

Just keep the prices the same, the loot settings the same and bring back that rewards npc. Instead of fixing loot or doing roll backs or temporary disabling the event you guys chose to put tia back with same settings, why not just go with it all the way. Who doesn’t want their char geared and would rather worry about the economy, lets be honest here ;)  

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I went from logging in for 4 hours daily to maybe an hour.. maybe. I sit down and tell myself I really should login and farm in an league like everyone else or my gear is going to suffer but I just can't make myself do it. It's not -fun-. 

Such a shame. The event had good potential, had it been group loot only from the start. Joined a league yesterday night, running from fattie from fattie... almost fell asleep. Started wondering if this was my idea of a good time on a Saturday night... just had to log off and go do something else. Really sad.

6 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

It is literally too late. Too late to do a rollback. Too late to change the loot rules. Too late to take coins from people. Too late to reduce the number of coins in bags. It's just too late. The store can still be changed.. probably. But I doubt we will get nothing more than higher priced items.

if only someone at ncwest thought of making every item untradeable and putting a 7-day expiration timer on each item, this would have solved any type of "having a long lasting negative impact on the economy".  if only ncwest would realize, if they would just ask the community beyond making a forum post here and there, we are more than willing to help. 

2 hours ago, Aislinng-DN said:

Such a shame. The event had good potential, had it been group loot only from the start. Joined a league yesterday night, running from fattie from fattie... almost fell asleep. Started wondering if this was my idea of a good time on a Saturday night... just had to log off and go do something else. Really sad.

I have to say before I found out about the league of fatty killers, I had a lot of high hopes for this event.  Walking back into the eye such nostalgia and feels.  The days of Kahrun Symbol farming are sadly long gone.  I hope this event does come back but with one major change: please make the next Tia Eye Event a PvP event. It's okay if mobs drop food, that's cool, even keys.  Make the event were you disable alliance/league invites (until suna spawns) to focus on group pvp.  Every kill assist (you dot a person or do minimal damage, they die) you and your group members get 1 coin each, if you do the majority of damage on another player that's 3 coins for you and your group.  If this was the Tia Eye Event this would have been 10x more enjoyable and fun.

@Gideon read. @Cyan read. @Hime read. Please start asking the community for our opinions, this goes beyond making a forum post.  Log in and interact with the community.  The majority of us who play this game don't like the direction it's going, and we are wanting to help.  Log in and play for yourself to see how bugs and client crashes effect pvp and pve, and how going up against hackers ruins the game for everyone.  

I don't care about omega and tempering solution..

I think it is unfair event because most of people just afk and getting what they want.

I am worry about soultones because my group was one of the first group (8th group who clear FM in NA aion elyo and asmo) we tried many time to clear FM BUT NOW ALMOST EVERYONE CAN UPGRADE PVP GEARS IT IS UNFAIR CUZ THEY ARE GET THOSE STONES FOR FREE (AFK).

NCSOFT/GM

1. MAKE EVERY ITEM HAVE LIMITED PURCHASE PER DAY OR WEEK.

2. REMOVE SOULSTONES FROM LIST (IT IS VERY UNFAIR FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALLY TRIED TO GET THEM VS AFK) no skill BUT AFK WHOLE DAY. 

3. Fix event asap to group loot only that way people wI'll stop afk.

On 2018. 3. 17. at 4:08 PM, Arkaida-KT said:

yes any kind of update would be great pls................more box spawn locations would be great........also I am a pve/pvp fan...everything about pvp was created from pve...both parts of the game are crucial pvp would not exist without pve....respect it!!!!........I love all parts of this game flight,instances,crafting,faction war,etc....also I agree that p2w +25 doesn't matter when it comes to skill.....witch is why I stress to stop complaining about p2w....everything stays tradeable and p2w doesn't matter so let nc make there money....also....if anyone has anything to complain about its the fact that nc's game never works properly and they ignore this fact!!! this is the second event in the past 6 months that has failed....lunas were broken for I believe 3 months......is anyone here aware that the company was sued for forging documents.....nc are a bunch of crooks and are sabotaging there game in order to get people to pay more.......this will not end until the community has had enough and plays free 2 play only and the company is forced to sell to a payed for client and or console.....anyway....we just want our npc with the same prices back pretty pretty pls nc!!!...people are going to pay no matter what....we are more likely to pay if we get what we want as well....if you really want us to pay more nc give us the npc back with the same prices....... 

If you think all NC workers are crooks why are you still play aion? They are hard workers who get paid to do their job.

Also people complain saying P2w is no skill. Come and duel me I will make gears even. I bet I still woop some ass. 

DO NOT SAY NC WORKERS ARE ALL CROOKS.

54 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

I think it is unfair event because most of people just afk and getting what they want.

how these afk will get the loot, if they are 15 min afk then they take loot indeed but it will be from 2 locations only max, so they will take a little coins, you have to be near to fatty when it is killed to get the loot from him ......

so afks got nothing  ..... please stop complaining how afks get rich .....

lmao... did you just start playing aion?

You can auto follow player..... 

I can auto follow player and get 4 fatty location

Please just let big boys talk 

Also READ PREVIOUS DISCUSSION BEFORE JUMP TO TOPIC PLZ

12 minutes ago, Spirithq-KT said:

how these afk will get the loot, if they are 15 min afk then they take loot indeed but it will be from 2 locations only max, so they will take a little coins, you have to be near to fatty when it is killed to get the loot from him ......

so afks got nothing  ..... please stop complaining how afks get rich .....

14 minutes ago, Spirithq-KT said:

so Follow command allows auto loot? (i dont think so) or you want to say that you will save killing of fattys and that is afks

PLZ if you don't know ask people in game how they do it I am tired answering your noob questions 

SEARCH HOW OTHER DO LOOT

1 hour ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

I don't care about omega and tempering solution..

I am worry about soultones because my group was one of the first group (8th group who clear FM in NA aion elyo and asmo) we tried many time to clear FM BUT NOW ALMOST EVERYONE CAN UPGRADE PVP GEARS IT IS UNFAIR CUZ THEY ARE GET THOSE STONES FOR FREE (AFK).

NCSOFT/GM

1. MAKE EVERY ITEM HAVE LIMITED PURCHASE PER DAY OR WEEK.

2. REMOVE SOULSTONES FROM LIST (IT IS VERY UNFAIR FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALLY TRIED TO GET THEM VS AFK) no skill BUT AFK WHOLE DAY. 

3. Fix event asap to group loot only that way people wI'll stop afk.

hahahah the soulstones are not near enough for afks to get anything for starters....and second I have never spent more than prestige you p2w nyerk with no skill......I would duel you but oh yeh I didn't pay for primes nor did I afk....I actually earn my shit loser!!!!!!!.......anyhow...for the crooks thing.....gee like I said there has 2 major events sabotaged in 2 months and this company forged documents......if there is any reason I still play its because of the game setup with flight and and hotbars.....OH YEAH YOU WONT GET TO DUEL ME BECUASE IM NOT WASTEING ANYMORE OF MY TIME AND MONEY ON THIS SHITY ASS COMPANY AND GAME!!!! go ahead you spend all this money on a game that barely has 300+ ppl during peak hours.....hahahahaha you poor pathetic loser who cant win on any real game you have to spend your whole life savings on a game that happens to be the only game you can win cuss there is no people and so when you p2w all your jew ass money.....that there isn't anyone to vers you in the first place silly little shity ass jew!!!!

HAHAHAH OH I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY I CHOOSE NOT TO SPEND IT ON A GAME I DONT HAVE TO....BECUASE I DONT SUCK LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT I JUST BOUGHT 3 GAMING PC'S 3 COPYIES OF BATTLEFRONT 2 AND THE ESO.....AND YOUR SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON THIS GARBAGE ASS GAME AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA STUPID nyerk!!!!!

Archived