Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

Gideon

18 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

PLZ if you don't know ask people in game how they do it I am tired answering your noob questions 

SEARCH HOW OTHER DO LOOT

lol, when you in Follow command you cant do loot, you have to cancel first the Follow  then to do the loot, also every 10-15 min u have to sit in front of computer and make loots, this takes time ......

besides everyone can look around himself and see if someone Follow (command) him ......... just simple as myth for afks

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

HAHAHAH OH I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY I CHOOSE NOT TO SPEND IT ON A GAME I DONT HAVE TO....BECUASE I DONT SUCK LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT I JUST BOUGHT 3 GAMING PC'S 3 COPYIES OF BATTLEFRONT 2 AND THE ESO.....AND YOUR SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON THIS GARBAGE ASS GAME AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA STUPID nyerk!!!!!

Wow good for you do you think buying 3 gamING pc and those game is alot? You already show me how poor you are come on man 3 gaming pc is not much in my wallet I spent way more than that playing aion in 2 month since new patch came out .... lol bought 3 gaming pc lol maybe it is alot for you I understand lol

Just now, Spirithq-KT said:

lol, when you in Follow command you cant do loot, you have to cancel first the Follow  then to do the loot, also every 10-15 min u have to sit in front of computer and make loots, this takes time ......

besides everyone can look around himself and see if someone Follow (command) him ......... just simple as myth for afks

It is also impossible to fly in no fly zones but we have seen people do it. It is impossible to cancel all your animations and yet people manage to do it. It is impossible to run about killing mobs on a specific path and if you die, res up and get right back to that exact spot and start killing again, yet we have all seen tons of characters do that.

Really. Don't be so naive. 

2 minutes ago, Spirithq-KT said:

That''s why I asked you to READ previous discussions  they can afk for a while and come back loot fatty it won't go away ... 

I DONT HAVE TO PAY TO WIN I CAN WITHOUT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!.....I SPEND MY MONEY ON SMART THINGS THAT WHY YOU ARE SO STUPID AHHAHAHAHAHHA IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SPEND IF YOU nyerkING SUCK nyerk nyerk!!!!!!!!!!!!.............I CHOOSE... I REPEAT "CHOOSE" TO SPEND WERE I WANT BECUASE IM NOT A nyerkING RETARD!!!!!

OH AND THE ESO COST 3 TIME WHAT THIS GAME DOES IF YOU p2W nyerk.....

4 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

I DONT HAVE TO PAY TO WIN I CAN WITHOUT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!.....I SPEND MY MONEY ON SMART THINGS THAT WHY YOU ARE SO STUPID AHHAHAHAHAHHA IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SPEND IF YOU nyerkING SUCK nyerk nyerk!!!!!!!!!!!!.............I CHOOSE... I REPEAT CHOOSE TO SPEND WERE I WANT BECUASE IM NOT A nyerkING RETARD!!!!!

OH AND THE ESO COST 3 TIME WHAT THIS GAME DOES IF YOU p2W nyerk

good-manners-6-728.jpg?cb=1315403760

guys if you give reward to ppl from afk  on this pug i see no point from play this game anymore we are play to have fun not to leave x4 alt afk on follow mode and loot evry 30 min

this event supposed to be 1 alt farm since only group can loot it sould be really fun and challenge who get more coins

giving ppl reward for afk will make so many ppl quit beside me 

wish just you understand satuation and answer player questions

Do you really think its healthy for the community to not be informed on prices from this event.  Just imagine what the backlash will be if you wait until the last minute before you decide to post prices.  All you are going to hear is "wtf, why so late, I would have farmed more coins!!!"  Seriously get ahead of this, decide some prices and post asap so people actually know what they are playing for or if we are mindlessly grinding in they eye and pissing away our time for nothing.  Its quite irritating.

I want to toss in my 5 cents here from what I have been reading the past few days.

1) the event is nice! But obviously broken NC didnt check (cause no clue how ingame is going) and the fix was too late.

2) the new NPC prices will hopefully be reasonable (although its going to cause havoc no matter the outcome of it)

3) the ALT afking PVP is epic! NOM NOM AP !

4) one solution to it all.. make all items untradable.. end of story, no economie broken and ppl still can get the personal stuff..

5) I cant wait to see the prices on Wednesday (hopefully)

HAHAHAHA CANDY SHOP MORE LIKE TOILET SHOP........IM GETTING ALL MY MONEYS WORTH FROM ALL MY OTHER GAMES RIGHT NOW WHILE I WAIT FOR THERE STUPID NPC JUST TO SEE IF I PUT MORE MONEY IN.....OH AND IF ANYONE HASNT REALIZED WE ARENT GETTING THE NPC BACK UNTIL THIS WEDNESDAY....AND THAT ALSO WHEN ALL THE UPDATES FOR BATTLEFRONT 2 AND THE ESO COME INTO EFFECT!!!...ALL THE PEOPLE PLAYING REAL GAMES RIGHT NOW KNOW THAT THERE MONEY ISNT WORTH THIS GARBAGE GAME!!!!

Hope to see good solution from ncsoft.

After all afk is not how this game supose to be.

We actually try to get those stones. it take practice after practice to clear FM i know most of players still cant clear.

Now those people without game skill they just spam fatty farm. 

Eho said it is not much?

1 stone = 5 (if they dont change price)

Up untill now i saw many people have 6k plus that's 1200 stones. You can upgrade 3 or more parts. 

Just roll back to before event and start again with proper group loot

4 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

Hope to see good solution from ncsoft.

After all afk is not how this game supose to be.

We actually try to get those stones. it take practice after practice to clear FM i know most of players still cant clear.

Now those people without game skill they just spam fatty farm. 

Eho said it is not much?

1 stone = 5 (if they dont change price)

Up untill now i saw many people have 6k plus that's 1200 stones. You can upgrade 3 or more parts. 

Just roll back to before event and start again with proper group loot

You dont even play your own account. Stop acting like you actually grinded in this game

I am going to try to keep my responses in this thread to a minimum because some of the things I read are making my head hurt. The guy complaining about people afk and getting items is p2w. I am sorry did someone hold a gun to your head and make you use real life money to obtain items ingame? No one forced you to buy anything with real money. It's not anyone else's fault but yours. You should know that items can come up on the loot table to future events. That was a risk on your part and no one else's.

Only one more day to see what Ncsoft Kr's decision is. One thing I know whatever decision they make it should be what is best for the players. Whatever they decide could be the difference between keeping the current activity for this event or killing the current activity for this event and possibly the population for Aion NA entirely. No pressure :D

Archived