Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

Gideon

Just now, Bow-KT said:

You dont even play your own account. Stop acting like you actually grinded in this game

Lol i am the one who make my account gear up i grind all my gears what are you talking about? I am the one who clear all FM run.

Ask skilled players they all know i was the one who run FM. I dont know where did you get that info.

4 minutes ago, Briearios-DN said:

I am going to try to keep my responses in this thread to a minimum because some of the things I read are making my head hurt. The guy complaining about people afk and getting items is p2w. I am sorry did someone hold a gun to your head and make you use real life money to obtain items ingame? No one forced you to buy anything with real money. It's not anyone else's fault but yours. You should know that items can come up on the loot table to future events. That was a risk on your part and no one else's.

Only one more day to see what Ncsoft Kr's decision is. One thing I know whatever decision they make it should be what is best for the players. Whatever they decide could be the difference between keeping the current activity for this event or killing the current activity for this event and possibly the population for Aion NA entirely. No pressure :D

I agree

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

We actually try to get those stones. it take practice after practice to clear FM i know most of players still cant clear.   Someone that could function properly should be able to dps as a Gladiator, its your clerics doing the job.

8 minutes ago, CreditCard-KT said:

Lol no actualy compare with other instnace fm is not that hard for cleric 

It is dps that makes people fail.

Sigh.... as i said earlier MY GROUP WAS ONE OF THE FIRST FEW GROUP WHO CLEAR FM. Do you even have group to clear fm? Looks like you have no idea what you talking about?. People like you complain to cleric when you fail run.

FM NEED GOOD TEAM WORK AND DPS MORE THAN ANY OTHER INSTANCE.

22 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Why are you even in here bragging about Frozen Monolith? That's not what this thread is about. Just let it go. You don't need to have the last word.

No-One-Cares-Pillow-Attack-Of-Silence.gi

If you read previous post you will found out why i talk about FM dont just jump in if you dont read previous post. 

OK I WILL SAY THIS TO YOU ALL WHO POST ON FORUMS 

1.I HAVENT SEEN REAL NAMED PLAYERS POST

2. HALF OF PEOPLE HERE ONLY CARES ABOUT THEIR BENEFITS NOT THINK OF AION ITSLEF.

3. I MET FEW WHO JUST JUMP IN TOPIC AND DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING OR PRETENDING THEY KNOW

4.I SHOULDVE LISTEN TO THOSE PLAYERS WHO IS ACTUALLY SKILLED. THEY WERE SAID HALF OF FORUM POSTERS FOOL OF SHIT. WHICH IS I AM AGREE NOW

5. IF ANYONE THINK YOU GUYS ARE BETTER SKILL THAN I AM COME AND WISPER I WILL DUEL ANYONE WHO CLAIMED EARLIER THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN ME/QUESTIONING MY SKILL

6.APOLOGIES FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BRAIN AND PUT GOOD POST

I am done talking with dum dums

omg I love your guys'es post its killing me with guy and his whining over FM....uh news flash everyone......none of this isn't going to matter after 6.0.....if the community doesn't crash first!!!!!!.....anyway........I feel like hes the first rage quitter for 6.0.....esp with his FM whining!!!!!!.....all this money wasted from p2w don't bother me lol....I think they are dumb....I mean why would you pay for something you know is being taken from you...anyway......just waiting npc as I play every other game I can find except this one :D:D:D:D

12 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

Back to topic 

I want just rolled back before event and have tia again with proper loot system

That way it is fair for MOST of people

It's far too late. 

It's one thing to ask the players to accept losing 14 hours of their time. It's another thing altogether different to ask them to accept losing a -week- of their time.

We are stuck with this mess now. The only thing that could mitigate it is that NPC. Let's see if NCWest is paying attention to what has happened this week.

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

It's far too late. 

It's one thing to ask the players to accept losing 14 hours of their time. It's another thing altogether different to ask them to accept losing a -week- of their time.

We are stuck with this mess now. The only thing that could mitigate it is that NPC. Let's see if NCWest is paying attention to what has happened this week.

It is sad but i agree with you 

They shouldve close tia rite away and reopen with proper loot system

2 hours ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

Lol i am the one who make my account gear up i grind all my gears what are you talking about? I am the one who clear all FM run.

Ask skilled players they all know i was the one who run FM. I dont know where did you get that info.

I agree

Maybe if your account wasnt being played by a Foxacker you would have some respect.

Now back to the main topic. @Cyan @Gideon  Pay some attention to us during your lunch break please. We need to know what you guys are planning on doing with the npc.

6 minutes ago, Bow-KT said:

Maybe if your account wasnt being played by a Foxacker you would have some respect.

Now back to the main topic. @Cyan @Gideon  Pay some attention to us during your lunch break please. We need to know what you guys are planning on doing with the npc.

You say mexicanboo? And talking about respect? 

Srsly let talk some smart conversations 

Ncsoft staff doing their job, no feed back post doesnt mean they dont care. After all they are the one who bought aion from korea and brought it here they do cares about more than most of us. 

lol NC was forced to pay Richard Garriott quite a few million dollars for forging documents to get him fired illegally and you think they care about us...they don't even care about there employees let alone there customers....this company has proven time and time again to only care about the money they aren't even getting because they refuse to change there ways!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

omg I love your guys'es post its killing me with guy and his whining over FM....uh news flash everyone......none of this isn't going to matter after 6.0.....if the community doesn't crash first!!!!!!.....anyway........I feel like hes the first rage quitter for 6.0.....esp with his FM whining!!!!!!.....all this money wasted from p2w don't bother me lol....I think they are dumb....I mean why would you pay for something you know is being taken from you...anyway......just waiting npc as I play every other game I can find except this one :D:D:D:D

Another dum dum post from you i am getting sick man. I will show you why it is matter for 6.0

1. On 6.0 they will reward/change out 5.8 gears to new 6.0 gears for those players who have 5.8 so it is important what you have rite now.

2. We have 5 month or so untill 6.0. I want take advantage since i actually try to get stones thru proper game system. But tia loot is broken most of unskilled players will have same lvl of gears without try the way it should be.

3.if you think this games is stupid or dum to play why would you even care to post any? 

29 minutes ago, Bow-KT said:

Lol why did you edit and change from calling fox mexicanboo to proepr foxacker? Lol kids... come on man if you find out it is unrespectable apology first calling him mexicanboo

3 minutes ago, Bow-KT said:

Mostly so that cyan doesnt close the thread. I mean i will call you  a mexicanboo anytime of the day with your cringe ass korean chinese or whatever you are trying to say. Stop sharing your account and i might show you some respect. Trash

Again dum post you didnt call me maxicanboo you called fox mexicanboo why hide what you said earlier?

Done talking to dum dum gl hf

Edit: me and fox are close each other in skill if he is better, only by little. If you qestioning my skill and no respect wisper me in game i will gladly show you how you just run your mouth.

4 minutes ago, Bow-KT said:

You stupid?

Lol another dum post

Me stupid? I dont think so you are the one who stupid because you called fox mexicanboo and you find out it was unrespectable to call someone that way and change your post. ARE YOU STUPID? ISNT NONE STUPID PEOPLE SHOULD APOLOGY FIRST AND PROCEED FOR NEXT POSt

Edit: GG

2 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

Lol another dum post

Me stupid? I dont think so you are the one who stupid because you called fox mexicanboo and you find out it was unrespectable to call someone that way and change your post. ARE YOU STUPID? ISNT NONE STUPID PEOPLE SHOULD APOLOGY FIRST AND PROCEED FOR NEXT POST?

did you even read above what i said. I changed it so they dont close the thread you idiot lol

Archived