Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

Gideon

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BiNaRi-KT said:

Another dum post

Why would they close it? Cuz you post stupid post. Lol you admit you did something stupid. If it wasnt stupid why would they close threat?

Stop being so easily triggered and keeping feeding a troll.

You will end butthurt in the end.

I am not hurt man i ask him to apology to call my friend mexicanboo and he didnt intead start calling stupid without good logic behind. I am here for talk about tia event and some people start trolling me calling me p2w stupid dum... i wasnt the one who start. I ask to people who claim i have no skill then come in to game and duel me but they didnt reply, 

I WILL MAKE THIS POST LAST.

@Bow-KT stop posting dum dum and come to game and show me how skilled you are or just stop and go back to topic 

1 hour ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

I am not hurt man i ask him to apology to call my friend mexicanboo and he didnt intead start calling stupid without good logic behind. I am here for talk about tia event and some people start trolling me calling me p2w stupid dum... i wasnt the one who start. I ask to people who claim i have no skill then come in to game and duel me but they didnt reply, 

I WILL MAKE THIS POST LAST.

@Bow-KT stop posting dum dum and come to game and show me how skilled you are or just stop and go back to topic 

Is it gonna be you or the guy that plays your account?

3 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

Do you guys think that we'll get to know the new prices by Wednesday? ;/ Or is that just something they say to buy themselves more time to monitor the community on their farming habits to adjust the prices according to it? 

I hope that's what they are doing. I hope that when the NPC comes back the prices are based on how many bundles have been looted over the past week.

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

I hope that's what they are doing. I hope that when the NPC comes back the prices are based on how many bundles have been looted over the past week.

Ye, it seems to be the most logical thing to me although this could also be a bad thing for us if we have farmed a lot... lol 

1 minute ago, Magikarp-DN said:

They might let us know by tonight when they usually put up the maintenance notice. It's not like we have the npc now anyway so just farm on if you're farming.

I thought they will announce it as they said after the weekly maintenance, but you never know. Was hoping to read some news about it but it's a waiting game for now as it seems like. u.u

5 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I think that's not good cuz some people didnt farm at all. I think it is the best to have limt purchase/just roll back everything to be4 event.

Some people have 6k some people have 100+ just rise up the price make those people who abuse loot system bugs after all that wasnt how suppose.

@BiNaRi-KT They absolutely 100% cannot rollback the server now. No way. No how. That would be the final nail in the coffin for Aion. There was a limited window when the player base would have accepted that. If they had rolledback after they took the NPC and the servers down that first night, they could have rolled back. People would grumble but be able to accept 14 hours of lost time. They will -not- accept a week's worth of their time lost.

Everyone has now had the chance to farm by now. If you chose not to (like me!), that's on you (and me!). And if the prices come out tomorrow and they are -hugely- larger than they were at first, you can thank the people that have non-stop farmed. Thank the people with their multiple alts trailing behind them. 

@Aly-DN you are rite about but did you see cyan''s post about weekly server shut down? They haven't talk about how they gonna do it instead they will just let it sit like this another week.. so disappointed. I don't know what to do but farming now this event killed my will of play aion...

Edit:I feel like no point post ideas on the forum we talk/suggest many way even though I dont or I do agree at least if players have complains Don't they need to shut down event for now?

Just now, BiNaRi-KT said:

@Aly-DN you are rite about but did you see cyan''s post about weekly server shut down? They haven't talk about how they gonna do it instead they will just let it sit like this another week.. so disappointed. I don't know what to do but farming now this event killed my will of play aion...

I know those feels.

The eye really is very dead right now and has been like it most of the day I'm told. There are 46 Asmo on Danaria in there running around just looking for chests and some small pvp and people were complaining no Eylos  lol. No one is farming fatties. In fact a lot of people don't seem to be bothering to log on for any of the pre-event normal activities except some taking advantage of the XP buff and item drop to run the small man instances.

Stellar job NcSoft. Kudos on destroying the event and alienating your player base. Gold star for your efforts to surpass EA as greediest and most hated gaming company out there

41 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

The eye really is very dead right now and has been like it most of the day I'm told. There are 46 Asmo on Danaria in there running around just looking for chests and some small pvp and people were complaining no Eylos  lol. No one is farming fatties. In fact a lot of people don't seem to be bothering to log on for any of the pre-event normal activities except some taking advantage of the XP buff and item drop to run the small man instances.

Stellar job NcSoft. Kudos on destroying the event and alienating your player base. Gold star for your efforts to surpass EA as greediest and most hated gaming company out there

The eye is dead the same way like both servers.

No more good sieges, no more open pvp, no more balance in arenas, a lot of hacks, while new players does not start playing Aion.  The only thing that don't stop to grow is the number of people quiting.

Why doesn't NCsoft just close the server? Because we have one more (and the last) merge ahead?

• 2 weeks later...

I thought we had already established that.

Yes, 6.0. Makes all the items you get useless. However, that doesnt mean you can toss them out, because 6.0 allows you to turn in old items into new ones. Omegas and Tempering Solutions can be turned in for the new stones through NPCs. So, yes, it does affect the well being of the economy not only now, but beyond 6.0 as well.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived