Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

Gideon

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS IS BULLCRAP I FARMED TWICE AS LONG AS SOME WHO GOT 50 OMEGAS AND I WILL ONLY GET 5 WTF YO!!!!!!!!!!! JUST BECUASE I DIDNT HIT NPC BEFORE THEY DECIDED TO CHANGE PRICES FOR NO REAL REASON WHATSOEVER..............THEY NEED TO GIVE US THE NPC TO EVEN THE ECONOMY AND NOT THE EVENT TILL IT IS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean before people realized you could alliance up/league up the zerg was still strong as fk... people could barely farm and only the strongest groups controlled fatties

like this everyone gets something... in a way. Besides setting it as group loot is gonna cause so much drama, people will slit each others throats over mobs...so much drama to be had if only 6 people can get loot......

As a veteran player, I can certainly see the point they are making. I want to get my gear done before 6.0 just like the rest of you, but when you farm out 300 coins in 8 hours, combine the price of the items being so low, it does indeed affect the economy. Raising the price of coins on the items will help with that. Just want the event opened back up, credit for the quest from Suny last night, which I still never got, fixing the loot from the crates and boxes. 

3 minutes ago, Jayded-DN said:

As a veteran player, I can certainly see the point they are making. I want to get my gear done before 6.0 just like the rest of you, but when you farm out 300 coins in 8 hours, combine the price of the items being so low, it does indeed affect the economy. Raising the price of coins on the items will help with that. Just want the event opened back up, credit for the quest from Suny last night, which I still never got, fixing the loot from the crates and boxes. 

300 coins in 8 hs? why so few?. we were farming like 100 each hour xD

So rather than fix the event in order to save the economy, you plan to ruin it further.

Instead of changing loot drop to group in order to make the event fun and competitive, you're leaving it as league loot, so people are forced to sit in a 192 man league ALL DAY in order to get rewards from this event.

Your argument is that the influx of coins means a massive economic impact for everything available from the event, but you fail to realise that an influx of resources means that those resources will be more readily available to players who aren't able to spend their whole day farming the event. Large availability = competitive prices = resources being cheaper on the broker. How do you fail to realise this?

What you’ve done, besides ignore the opinions of the entire aion community, who regularly and actively play the game and understand the economy and how it will work, is ruin an event which was meant to be fun and competitive, and ruin the economy yourselves. What you’ve done is made the event lucrative only for people who launch bots to loot, and the rewards unattainable for people who aren’t able to invest ALL their time into the game.

The event is gonna be crap, just league farm all day for weeks, boring, a lot of people wanted the eye for the pvp, the good pvp. Yes group loot has also its cons, but they could increase the amount of mobs giving the amount of people there is in the map (the eye was never intented to have that many people in it at the same time since it's rather small), and rising the prices is logical, but making too expensive is a slap in the face imo.

1 minute ago, Softpaw-DN said:

The event is gonna be crap, just league farm all day for weeks, boring, a lot of people wanted the eye for the pvp, the good pvp. Yes group loot has also its cons, but they could increase the amount of mobs giving the amount of people there is in the map (the eye was never intented to have that many people in it at the same time since it's rather small), and rising the prices is logical, but making too expensive is a slap in the face imo.

you can do PvP. I did pvp yesterday and was fine. You can be on the rings and look for enemies. Really I did that and was funny. Also you will have massive pvp when sunny is up. I was there too. 

But IMO a lot of people don want to PvP. If you see them, most people prefer to stay farming in PvE style. So everyone will have what they want!.  And the Eye is open now. 

26 minutes ago, Fafa-DN said:

You are LITERALLY forcing people to league up to make this event TERRIBLE SIT IN A LEAGUE FARMING CRAP.

It would be SUCH a solid, adventurous, interesting, well thought out event if it was just group loot.  Competition, pvp, fun, active.

WHY, WHY wouldn't you just change it to how it was SUPPOSED to be and be group loot?  Seriously, this is the WORST decision. 

@Gideon  did you guys NOT read that 10k post thread where literally EVERY commenting players (which is like 100+) said they were fine with you guys changing it just dont nyerk prices just change it to group loot....like.  Come on, NCSoft.  Don't make crap decisions even CRAPPIER for the community.

Group loot with same prices or riot, imo.

Agreed.  This is why we need active GM's who interact with the community beyond a forum post here and there.  

By this time they could read to the community, and change the lot to group and put everything at the same prices ... They are nyerking the people who supported them and took off their hats for you ... A survey will not compensate all the lost time. Be more righteous.

2 minutes ago, Garu-KT said:

By this time they could read to the community, and change the lot to group and put everything at the same prices ... They are nyerking the people who supported them and took off their hats for you ... A survey will not compensate all the lost time. Be more righteous.

IMO group loot is not the best way. cause they are so few fatties and that will promote elitysm. Few people with fast and strong dps will kill them all not allowing the remaining players to farm a thing. That is not fair and if we combine that with low prices we will end this month with 10-20 players with 3000 omegas and the others almost nothing. I think the current situation is a fair solution. And Our governor is making a league right now to let everyone get the same rewards. They are really happy. (and he is one of the players who can deal dps faster. So if he is happy, we are happy too)

I agree. League loot is probably the best option. Must've been a hard decision, but remember that this event so far is the only one providing an easy way with PvP purification and enchanting. If you give us events more like these, perhaps with 6.0 everyone will be already balanced both PvP and PvE wise, but you must put an effort into it.

@Gideon

SO BASICALLY THE ONLY PLAYERS THAT WILL GET REWARDED OUT OF YOUR OWN MISTAKE .. ARE THE ONES THAT KNOW THIS COMPANY IS NOT ABLE AT ALL TO FIX A PROBLEM IN A FAIR WAY AND WENT TO TRADE IN ASAP ALL THE COINS THEY HAD

AND YOU GUYS INSTEAD OF FIXING THIS  BUNDLE FARMING NONSENSE, YOU JUST RAISE THE PRICE... SO BASICALLY THE EVENT PVP MAP WILL BE 1 MONTH OF   A LEAGUE RUNNING UP AND DOWN KILLING 2-3 MOBS

I DONT CARE AND I DONT WANT THE SURVEY, I WANT THE SAME CHANCE AS THE OTHER PLAYERS HAD TO BUY THE ITEMS TO THAT PRICE WITH THE COINS I HAVE I GATHERED IN THE SAME DAMN WAY OF PLAYERS THAT GET OUT OF THIS EVENT WITH 100+ OMEGA AND A SURVEY.

CONGRATULATION FOR BRINGING UP AN AMAZING MAP BACK..  AND IN ONE TOUCH TRANSFORM IT IN THE WORST AND UNFAIR EVENT OF THE GAME

You guys are a nyerkjng joke lol. Force league loot? You guys didnt read anything. Bunch of nyerks.Change prices? Oh yahhhh. So what about people that already bought their stuff? Economy problems? How about johngotmad and his nyerk personal gm having 100s of fking +12 stones? You guys are nyerking joke. Close it down. Pathetic. See ya again in 4 months Gideon with another producers letter. Like we give a nyerk. 

Also how do u know the economy of the servers? Or you measure it with ncoins bought per server? You dont even know how the game you manage is played. Since the economy is stable atm where the nyerk are the level reduction stones mr. gideon? You know that pvp gear is level 80 right? You know cap level is 75 right? Not like i expect a reply since you guys already probably clocked out for the day. Thanks for wasting our with a post made on you lunch break. Have fun in bns and league. 

NO THEY NEED TO MAKE A COALITION LOOT!!!!!!.......THEY ALSO SHOULD PROVIDE MORE FROM BASIC MOBS FOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT JOIN LARGE GROUPS AT LOWER SERVER TIMES.....EITHER WAY PRICES DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ECONOMY BALANCE......THIS IS CLEARLY A LOOT ISSUE!!!!!!!!!

COALITION LOOT IS THE ONLY FIX FOR SEIGE AND FOR THIS EVENT AND NC IGNORES THE FACT THAT THE COALITION WINDOWS AND LEAGUE WINDOWS DO NOT PROPERLY FUNCTION.......THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM IN BASIC GAMEPLAY AND IT HAS BEEN A PROBLEM SINCE 4.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................ON A MASS SCALE YOU NEED A MASS SCALE SOLUTION AND THE AWNSER IS TO GIVE US OPTIONS TO MOVE AROUND ALLIANCE'S AND MOVE AROUND LEAGUES IN THE COALITION AS WE PLEASE!!!!!!.......WE SHOULD ALLSO BE ABLE TO PULL THE SAME ALLIANCE WINDOW OUT OF THE LEAGUE OR COALITON WINDOW AS OUR OWN ALLIANCE WINDOW AND MOVE THOSE PEOPLE FOR HEALERS AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!................THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM THAT EFFECTS LOOT AND MASS SCALE GAMEPLAY AND NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED EMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since personally i dont care about tempering and omegas, i would like you to increase the price of tempering, omega and manastones ALOT so the economy is safe and leave low prices to the items required to enchant abyss gear since they are untradable and its safe for the economy

Archived