Cleric MR set

kuroma-DN

So I have mythic AP lvl 65 armor set for MR with that set I have 3k MR but I dont resist sometimes, I think that I dont resist players lvl 73+ but thsoe playres have around 2.5-2.9k macc.

So how many MR I need in 5.6? and what u think MS set can help insted of MR set? 

I have 3.5 MR with the 75 abyss gear (w/ will stones). I haven't finished enchanting the new accessories yet, so I am sure it is possible to get it much higher. Thing is, a decent PvP clothie is going to have an Mag Acc set and can get by our resist so you will never resist everyone.

With the boost to precision it's really easy to make sky high MA sets now (my SW is at 3.8K MA, still using half 65 gear), so you'll never resist anyone in their MA sets, just aim to have enough MR to be capped against the MA someone would normally have in their DPS set, which depending on their manastone setup / group buffs (mantras/thronesong) is somewhere between 2.7K ~ 3.2K MA, since MR is capped at 50%, you'd need to aim for 3700 MR to be capped against 3.2K MA, so at least you can force your enemies to switch to their MA set, at which point you won't resist absolutely anything other than getting carried by the silence resist on your gear. 

There's many buffs that give silence resistance (Immortal Shroud, the archdaeva Prayer of Focus, the archdaeva Protective Ward, etc) as well as stun resistance, not to mention it's very common to have double clerics in group pvp so you can cross-dispel each other, even SWs can cleanse debuffs on you (if most of them weren't retards who think of themselves as sorcs), so I'd rather rely on teamwork rather than gear to overcome debuffs.

Also, even if your MR can't compete against a high end MA set, remember that Will stones also give Spell Resist (which counters the Crit Spell on your enemies), so even if you're not resisting their stuff at least you won't get 10K crits on your face left and right.

7 hours ago, kuroma-IS said:

btw people can get 4k+  MR and 5-6K block with lvl 65 sets too, depdens on ur enchent lvl, wings, accesorios and manastones 

Uhm not so much actually. The highest I got with level 65 items was 3.3k (if I recall right) on a cleric. If you mix level 65 with some +66 items, MAYBE, but considering that nowadays you reach easily +4k MR with the spinel gear and other things like wings and accessories, I doubt anyone would bother much with trying to reach the same stats with level 65 gear. lol

35 minutes ago, Nyali-IS said:

Uhm not so much actually. The highest I got with level 65 items was 3.3k (if I recall right) on a cleric. If you mix level 65 with some +66 items, MAYBE, but considering that nowadays you reach easily +4k MR with the spinel gear and other things like wings and accessories, I doubt anyone would bother much with trying to reach the same stats with level 65 gear. lol

I so someone who got those stat from +15 or +20 I dont remember but anyway to get those lvl 65 thing for 4k mr take so much time that will not be worth it will be more easy to get lvl 66+ things.... I just hate that cleric gears drop is so much low, and the prices for cleric gears is so much high then other chain sets (in that last time I checked broker )

3 minutes ago, kuroma-IS said:

I so someone who got those stat from +15 or +20 I dont remember but anyway to get those lvl 65 thing for 4k mr take so much time that will not be worth it will be more easy to get lvl 66+ things.... I just hate that cleric gears drop is so much low, and the prices for cleric gears is so much high then other chain sets (in that last time I checked broker )

Depends on what set you're trying to look at. Nowadays it's easy to farm it. The only thing I'm struggling is with enchanting all my sets since I have 3-4 sets and I'd like to get them +15. Just need to be patient and do it step by step. :3

1 minute ago, Nyali-IS said:

Depends on what set you're trying to look at. Nowadays it's easy to farm it. The only thing I'm struggling is with enchanting all my sets since I have 3-4 sets and I'd like to get them +15. Just need to be patient and do it step by step. :3

I know it will be nice to have every things in +15 haha, its more easy but will take time 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017/9/11 at 0:19 PM, Angina-SL said:

I wonder what are the desired numbers on defensive stats for clerics nowadays (without +20 stuff lol).

Let's be real, any properly geared magic dps will have more MA than your MR because there's higher potential MA than MR. It's been like that since 5.3. Same for accuracy/block. 

And +20 doesn't improve much of your defensive stats, it's just for the skills.

On 9/20/2017 at 3:56 AM, Angina-SL said:

A friend told me +20ap stuff gives extra MR now, or something like that.

There are some shoes that give 90 ~ 95 MR as part of their possible +20 skills ->  Grace: Armored Stance IV (Officer gear, L80 Ahserion, Boundless, to name a few), the +20 skills can also give 90 ~ 95 Strike Resist so they're relevant to SR/Agility sets too.

Archived