End The Tia Eye Event Please

Yoyo

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

You want a KS event? Leave others behind because they can't farm it? In Korea they also had league loot, however by the time they received the event, everyone was running in purified PvP gear. They didn't need a KS zerg nonstop.

7 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Having group loot would only benefit the strongest.

It was group loot in Korea. And yes, it was meant to be a risky event for good rewards. The stronger you are, the more chance of getting coins you had. BUT.. look at the original prices. They were very very low. @Gideon explained to us that they had set the prices that low (the way they were in Korea) because they knew that the average player wasn't going to get more than 50 to 100 coins a week. There would have been benefit for average players. Not as much as the stronger ones. But also consider that with group loot, you had 6 people killing a fatty. How long do they need to stand there killing it? Time enough for another stronger group to come by and start a dps race. Time enough for an enemy group to come by and kill a few of you.

The only people that would have zero benefit would have been the afkers. And those potatoes running a string of scripted alts wouldn't have been able to double, triple or quadruple dip.

A few of us were talking yesterday and something dawned on me. Most of the people defending the league loot are actually going to use the items themselves and are undergeared or underleveled and are seeing this as a way to catch up. Those of us who have been around forever look beyond that. We look at the potatoes who come out of the wood work to exploit -everything-. When you look beyond your own wants and needs and start seeing this the way, frankly, NCWest employees -should- be seeing it.. you see the massive damage this one event is doing to Aion as a whole. How many bad decisions killed MxM? Let's hope this isn't the one that kills Aion.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I understood your statement right, it's bad for the undergeared to actually attempt to catch up. Correct me if I'm wrong.

7 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

How many bad decisions killed MxM? Let's hope this isn't the one that kills Aion.

Aion died the moment 5.x launched, and 5.8 is the final blow. Korea realized this and faced 2 server merges within just 11 months as their population collapsed. Remember, they were subscription based game with a cash shop. The whole Minion thing went so out of control, you could be in full Commander set and still get 2-3 shot by a Sheba regardless of the stats. It became heavily p2w.

There's some differences people don't understand NA vs Korea. A prime example is the availability of the items to the players. On NA, we still didn't get half of 5.6 and rest of 5.8, but that doesn't even matter anymore with 6.0 coming. Time zones are an issue to many players here (Europe and Asia as example), and while EU players could play Aion EU (which was the main intention), the publisher of that region made it much worse than it was before. People complain about NCWest, but have yet to see what Gameforge had done. So when time zone is an issue, it does limit you on sieges or Evergale (which is why people do it for the mats), this is just an example.

There's just many factors that make things wrong. In fact, NCWest perfectly knew what they were doing with this whole league loot in the first place. This was no accident, it was intentional. If it were an accident, they would've removed all coins from players, rerolled back the servers and started anew to prevent exploitation. 

7 hours ago, Tyd-KT said:

Ok Look I know may get flamed or whatever but please end this event on Wed and spawn the reward npc in panda/Sanctum.  Bring back the event when fixed to group drops.  Seriously this event is a mindless Zombie zerg.  Both Factions leagues run for 24 hours and never stop,  the game other then for some Suna's and divine has been a virtual ghost town as all it is is Zombies who don't need to do anything then auto follow killing Fatties and looting.  This event is supposed to be a more pvp event and while there is some no where near the spirit of the Tia Eye, it is basically like both factions have locked the other faction out of the eye like in old days and both sides stick to there fatties until Suna.

Before asked yes I have grinded the bags and doing so each day some just to keep up and this is not about the rewards or the ability to gear up it is the utter zombieness of the event.  People running 3 or 4 alts to get coins on all toons is far from the spirit of this event.  So you better make sure you make omegas and temperings and manastones event ones or the economy that Nc so dearly cares about is still gonna have issues.

I have no issue with the eye just issue with how the event currently is, in its non intended form.  So make loots group loot and bring back if that doesn't happen Wednesday shut it down because it is extremely broken as currently is and while many mindlessly grinding it or doing cause they don't win ec's, or dredge, or can't do fm enough is enough 1 week is enough in its current form and it needs to be fixed or stopped.  So if not fixed end it Wednesday and spawn reward npc's with adjusted prices and made event in main cities so people can turn in.

I had to comment in this thread after reading that particular line because it was either Friday or Saturday CPD formed a pvp alliance and it was early in the morning, before 4 am. It was 15 of us running around killing the AE alliance and anything else we could find. We ran past all 3 farming points of DN elyos and (I can't believe I am reporting this but) no one was farming the fatties. No one at all. People do eventually get tired of the mindless loot but changing the loot to group loot only is a horrible idea. Events should never be something that only a few people can gather items from and even more so to Aion, people who already have those items and can benefit more from said event because they are all decked out in nice fancy gear. Same goes the idea of hopes that with group only loot that they would probably get out dpsed by another group or killed by asmos. What if they outgear not only rival groups but also the opposing faction that comes to kill them. Yes the opposing faction could bring larger numbers and wipe them but then we would be back to square one because any group would then be farmed and also people would make a larger group to counter and we're back at zerg city. Just my opinion.

5 hours ago, Tyd-KT said:

To be honest I see them fixing the loot back to group on Wednesday or at least hope they don't not a hard change and if they have to code new reward prices etc allready not far fetched to see them fixing loot to how supposed to be as well.  I love the eye but in its current form needs to stop.  Dumpster diving into the zombie zerg is fun yes but the rest of the game is completely dead due to mindless zombie zergs that takes little to know effort to get rewarded, don't even have to attack the mob and get reward.

The loot could always be looted in league, that’s how the event was intended to work in Korea and also here. It was never group or alliance loot.

And the Elyos on DN were no longer farming because our 2 groups (AE) eventually wiped them. They back after we went to bed, though. 

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

If I understood your statement right, it's bad for the undergeared to actually attempt to catch up. Correct me if I'm wrong.

*snip*

Not at all. I am saying that everyone would have benefited had this event been put out as intended. You said that only the geared would have. I went through what the geared would be doing and what the undergeared would have been doing. I pointed out that @Gideon told us that those nice low prices were going on the theory that we would have the same event that Korea had.. which was group loot for the fatties. That with the low prices, NCWest was thinking that the average person would be getting enough coins to get a handful of omegas (using that as an example) each week. See the benefit?

The way we have the event now, the prices are going to get jacked up. We have no idea to what level. I am thinking x10 or more. Even with that I think we are looking at flooding the market with omegas and temperings. So is that good? They will go way down in price. Meaning what you used to get a a really good prize and that would have been sold for big kinah is not worth much less. So not really. Also, those that are undergeared may chatch up, but do you honestly think the geared are going to just sit on their hands? It's those geared people that are running multiple afk alts in this event. So their gear will go up by multiples. So the undergeared is now running about in +15 level 80. The geared are going to be running around in +35. The gear gap is going to increase. Not decrease.

59 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

The loot could always be looted in league, that’s how the event was intended to work in Korea and also here. It was never group or alliance loot.

And the Elyos on DN were no longer farming because our 2 groups (AE) eventually wiped them. They back after we went to bed, though. 

Korea had this event with group loot. GROUP. Read again what Gideon wrote.

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Not at all. I am saying that everyone would have benefited had this event been put out as intended. You said that only the geared would have. I went through what the geared would be doing and what the undergeared would have been doing. I pointed out that @Gideon told us that those nice low prices were going on the theory that we would have the same event that Korea had.. which was group loot for the fatties. That with the low prices, NCWest was thinking that the average person would be getting enough coins to get a handful of omegas (using that as an example) each week. See the benefit?

The way we have the event now, the prices are going to get jacked up. We have no idea to what level. I am thinking x10 or more. Even with that I think we are looking at flooding the market with omegas and temperings. So is that good? They will go way down in price. Meaning what you used to get a a really good prize and that would have been sold for big kinah is not worth much less. So not really. Also, those that are undergeared may chatch up, but do you honestly think the geared are going to just sit on their hands? It's those geared people that are running multiple afk alts in this event. So their gear will go up by multiples. So the undergeared is now running about in +15 level 80. The geared are going to be running around in +35. The gear gap is going to increase. Not decrease.

I agree. Of course, there's other factors to keep in mind. When I mentioned only geared would benefit, there'd be a chance they'd be farming those fatties nonstop as an attempt to prevent the rest from acquiring those coins. I don't like the idea of these prices going up, but if we want fair prices, I say making these things untradeable would be better. Or maybe the tradeable at higher price than the non-tradeable. It's really hard to tell at this point since we have zero information what they're exactly planning.

Instead of making this a farm fest, they should've prepared a fair PvP event with rewards and stuff. Not sure, many things could've been done to improve this event.

5 hours ago, Tyd-KT said:

Oh I did play other stuff would farm a few hours and logout.  The point is not the grind far from it, allowing people to do it this way is.  You should have to work a bit for new gear and allowing people to essentially zombie mode it is the problem.  Little to zero work involved, sure over time usually have events that give stuff away but not 2 months after patch.  So they should do something because this way is just sad

Of course you should have to work for new gear.  Oddly enough though, there has ALWAYS been a gear gap between players.  Though up until this event, that gap has been caused because of P2W and not a "free" grind.  At least in this event you have to be logged into the game, go to a map and loot some mobs (unless someone is botting, in that case report them.).  In the past the gear gap has been the result of people opening their wallets.  I'd rather see people have the opportunity to grind for their gear in the game and get the necessary items, than have those people lose out because they can't spend their way to the top tier gear.  The funny part about all of the complaints about this event, is that those who are complaining the loudest (in most cases) are the ones who spend the most.  Also, the people who participated in the event on day one and were able to use the NPC before it was removed?  Those people have already finished their gear.  Do you propose that NCSoft strip those people of what they worked for in game?  The only way to "keep it fair" is to let everyone else get the same OP event.  

4 hours ago, Belldandy-KT said:

You CAN choose to not do the event. However, if you do, you WILL be left behind. Thats the annoying part about this games since 5.x.(Well, perhaps since its inception.) It lull's you into a false sense of freedom and choice, when in fact it literally forces your hand. An illusion of multiple paths towards competitiveness, when only one is truly viable. Demanding that you commit to things you'd rather not. The game truly feels like a 2nd job now. Dull, repetitive, boring...but you gotta do it, or else. Which explains why so many have abandoned it.

There's always some people left behind - hell I've been behind in the gear grind since my first day playing Aion.  The grind for gear is a marathon, not a sprint.  At least with this event?  We're all sprinting together  ;)

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

It was group loot in Korea. And yes, it was meant to be a risky event for good rewards. The stronger you are, the more chance of getting coins you had. BUT.. look at the original prices. They were very very low. @Gideon explained to us that they had set the prices that low (the way they were in Korea) because they knew that the average player wasn't going to get more than 50 to 100 coins a week. There would have been benefit for average players. Not as much as the stronger ones. But also consider that with group loot, you had 6 people killing a fatty. How long do they need to stand there killing it? Time enough for another stronger group to come by and start a dps race. Time enough for an enemy group to come by and kill a few of you.

The only people that would have zero benefit would have been the afkers. And those potatoes running a string of scripted alts wouldn't have been able to double, triple or quadruple dip.

A few of us were talking yesterday and something dawned on me. Most of the people defending the league loot are actually going to use the items themselves and are undergeared or underleveled and are seeing this as a way to catch up. Those of us who have been around forever look beyond that. We look at the potatoes who come out of the wood work to exploit -everything-. When you look beyond your own wants and needs and start seeing this the way, frankly, NCWest employees -should- be seeing it.. you see the massive damage this one event is doing to Aion as a whole. How many bad decisions killed MxM? Let's hope this isn't the one that kills Aion.

There is always someone out there who will exploit something.  Always.  That's just the way it is. That's the way it is in real life, it shouldn't surprise people that it's the same way in a video game.  They could change the loot, and simply let the strong get stronger, and completely blow everyone else out of the water.  They could keep all the loot, purify their gear and then turn around and sell everything else and make a massive profit - making them stronger and stronger.  But hey, why not let your casuals and your undergeared players catch up a bit?  What does it actually hurt?  Nothing.

People are started to sound a little panicked, many (often geared) people are complaining about people who are farming/grindg coins, at a rate we don't even know, and getting worried their potentially getting geared, or assuming that "everyone" has a string of alts , or is grinding 12 hours or more a day.

I'm sure that there are people who are in the eye for 12 hours a day, just as I know that there are people who AFK in league, or who go with their alts. There are likewise people who go for no more than a couple of hours since it's so boring, or we have other commitments..you know..jobs..families...etc.

I have no issues with league loot, and letting everyone get coins. If they AFK and get wiped by the other faction, I find it funny as hell. Hell, if I get zerged , thank you asmos for showing up and saving us from the fatty grind cycle.

I would have hope that a daily cap would have been put only coin turn-ins, and that the event would have been on for a week a time, a month is way too long.

1 minute ago, Jaimie-KT said:

There is always someone out there who will exploit something.  Always.  That's just the way it is. That's the way it is in real life, it shouldn't surprise people that it's the same way in a video game.  They could change the loot, and simply let the strong get stronger, and completely blow everyone else out of the water.  They could keep all the loot, purify their gear and then turn around and sell everything else and make a massive profit - making them stronger and stronger.  But hey, why not let your casuals and your undergeared players catch up a bit?  What does it actually hurt?  Nothing.

Sigh. We've been done this road already. But once again..

You believe that the undergeared are catching up. Do you honestly think that the very geared are standing still while that is happening? It's the geared that are running multiple alts through this event. So the undergeared are now rocking full +15 level 80 abyss. The geared who had +20 will now have +35. The gear gap is going to get larger.. not smaller. As you said, we are all sprinting together. Those geared players have always sprinted faster than the casual players. This event will be the same.

Because I have been here forever and have been disappointed time and time again, when the dust settles I think we are going to have a good number of the player totally burned out. They will just quit. Some players who just couldn't take the boredom will leave because they will feel they are left behind. I think we will find some players that are burning their candles at both ends come out of this with nice PvP sets and yet step outside and be mowed down by the same people that mowed them down before because that person also progressed further. The fact that they worked their bottoms off and still can't win in PvP may cause them to quit. The broker is going to be flooded with omegas and temperings and other things that used to be highly prized, sending inflation through the roof. New players are going to get smooked at level 66 because the bottom gear level has gone from a couple of pieces of 75 abyss +5-10 to full +15 80 abyss. Leaving them completely unable to catch up. The gear gap will be larger and more frustrating. Inflation. Frustration. Fewer players.

Hopefully I am wrong.

6 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Sigh. We've been done this road already. But once again..

You believe that the undergeared are catching up. Do you honestly think that the very geared are standing still while that is happening? It's the geared that are running multiple alts through this event. So the undergeared are now rocking full +15 level 80 abyss. The geared who had +20 will now have +35. The gear gap is going to get larger.. not smaller. As you said, we are all sprinting together. Those geared players have always sprinted faster than the casual players. This event will be the same.

Because I have been here forever and have been disappointed time and time again, when the dust settles I think we are going to have a good number of the player totally burned out. They will just quit. Some players who just couldn't take the boredom will leave because they will feel they are left behind. I think we will find some players that are burning their candles at both ends come out of this with nice PvP sets and yet step outside and be mowed down by the same people that mowed them down before because that person also progressed further. The fact that they worked their bottoms off and still can't win in PvP may cause them to quit. The broker is going to be flooded with omegas and temperings and other things that used to be highly prized, sending inflation through the roof. New players are going to get smooked at level 66 because the bottom gear level has gone from a couple of pieces of 75 abyss +5-10 to full +15 80 abyss. Leaving them completely unable to catch up. The gear gap will be larger and more frustrating. Inflation. Frustration. Fewer players.

Hopefully I am wrong.

Do you think that it would be fair for someone to be running around in +35 level 80 gear?  While the vast majority of players are playing in a mish mash of semi-enchanted level 75 gear?  I've put a lot of hours into this game.. A LOT.  And I STILL don't have a fully enchanted level 75 PvP set.  Which scenario is more fair?  Everyone in level 80 gear?  Or a select few in purified 80 gear?  Come on lol.  As for the broker... I've never fully understood why lower, and thus more accessible prices, are a bad thing?  I played on the BR server the entire time it was a thing.  We had months where omegas were going for 20 mil a pop and tempering solutions weren't going for much more.  And you know what?  The economy was fine. The world didn't end, the sky didn't fall and everyone got by just fine.  There will be people in level 80 pvp gear that will still get blown out of the water in pvp.  It happens now in level 75 gear.  Gear won't miraculously give you skill - it just makes you slightly sturdier.  

25 minutes ago, Jaimie-KT said:

Of course you should have to work for new gear.  Oddly enough though, there has ALWAYS been a gear gap between players.  Though up until this event, that gap has been caused because of P2W and not a "free" grind.  At least in this event you have to be logged into the game, go to a map and loot some mobs (unless someone is botting, in that case report them.).  In the past the gear gap has been the result of people opening their wallets.  I'd rather see people have the opportunity to grind for their gear in the game and get the necessary items, than have those people lose out because they can't spend their way to the top tier gear.  The funny part about all of the complaints about this event, is that those who are complaining the loudest (in most cases) are the ones who spend the most.  Also, the people who participated in the event on day one and were able to use the NPC before it was removed?  Those people have already finished their gear.  Do you propose that NCSoft strip those people of what they worked for in game?  The only way to "keep it fair" is to let everyone else get the same OP event.  

Nope if they worked for the gear keep it.  I am not opposed to them keeping there new gear and I am not even close to being done my new gear and I was doing ec's, dredge daily and my fm's weekly to get what was needed to upgrade so in most cases were some people able to outgear me by grinding the eye yes.  The thing is all not truly getting the same opportunity as you said yourself many were able to turn in day one and will benefit from the lower prices we all know nc will jack up the prices to what who knows.  The problem is very little to anything else in game is getting done nothing but mindless zombie zergs and sure I try to break it up by pvping and stuff just not the same.  Maybe I am just being nostalgic and Tia eye used to be fun when you had small groups of friends trolling around having fun now it just feels like Zombies on each side of the eye.  Aion has always been a game where you at least had to put a little more effort into gearing even in events then just mindlessly trolling around and looting.  Almost everything else in game has ceased to exist other then fat farming.  I have a long way to go to finish my gear before 6.0 .  So you can sit there and say it is mostly pay 2 winners complaining about gear and couldn't be further from the truth, I have supported the game but you know what you can't p2w any of the new gear and I was enjoying that aspect of it for a change it reminded me of old Aion where you had to work and be able to actually do stuff besides mindlessly follow the league.  The tia eye zerg requires zero knowledge, zero skill, and is not really a grind since all you really have to do is loot. 

Anyway I digress nc will do what they will do I just hope they listen to some advice and fix it cause it is broken.

3 minutes ago, Tyd-KT said:

Nope if they worked for the gear keep it.  I am not opposed to them keeping there new gear and I am not even close to being done my new gear and I was doing ec's, dredge daily and my fm's weekly to get what was needed to upgrade so in most cases were some people able to outgear me by grinding the eye yes.  The thing is all not truly getting the same opportunity as you said yourself many were able to turn in day one and will benefit from the lower prices we all know nc will jack up the prices to what who knows.  The problem is very little to anything else in game is getting done nothing but mindless zombie zergs and sure I try to break it up by pvping and stuff just not the same.  Maybe I am just being nostalgic and Tia eye used to be fun when you had small groups of friends trolling around having fun now it just feels like Zombies on each side of the eye.  Aion has always been a game where you at least had to put a little more effort into gearing even in events then just mindlessly trolling around and looting.  Almost everything else in game has ceased to exist other then fat farming.  I have a long way to go to finish my gear before 6.0 .  So you can sit there and say it is mostly pay 2 winners complaining about gear and couldn't be further from the truth, I have supported the game but you know what you can't p2w any of the new gear and I was enjoying that aspect of it for a change it reminded me of old Aion where you had to work and be able to actually do stuff besides mindlessly follow the league.  The tia eye zerg requires zero knowledge, zero skill, and is not really a grind since all you really have to do is loot. 

Anyway I digress nc will do what they will do I just hope they listen to some advice and fix it cause it is broken.

I said in "most cases" not that ALL those complaining are P2W.  As for there being nothing else getting done in the game... How long did anyone expect people to grind things out in Evergale?  Most of the time full alliances of people are kicked from the instance before they can even win their reward for participating.  How many times can people run OW, IDL, KBF,  IWW?  Everyone needs a break from content - particularly when that content has turned stale.  This happens every time there is a really really good event.  When Shugo Tomb and Kromede first came out and had the sexy, un-nerfed loot?  That's all anyone did for weeks.  This is no different. 

1 minute ago, Jaimie-KT said:

I said in "most cases" not that ALL those complaining are P2W.  As for there being nothing else getting done in the game... How long did anyone expect people to grind things out in Evergale?  Most of the time full alliances of people are kicked from the instance before they can even win their reward for participating.  How many times can people run OW, IDL, KBF,  IWW?  Everyone needs a break from content - particularly when that content has turned stale.  This happens every time there is a really really good event.  When Shugo Tomb and Kromede first came out and had the sexy, un-nerfed loot?  That's all anyone did for weeks.  This is no different. 

I agree I said on forums that adding the kick was a knee jerk reaction and would be abused.  I guess we just disagree that a mechanic I feel is more hurting the game then benefitting it.  I have farmed the event because I feel to keep up I have to,  I guess I am not even opposed to let league run around totally but make it not all can loot make it a roll or something on like 10 bags a mob.  Maybe then smaller groups will start to farm.  After Day 1 most have more then had a chance to catch up.

1 minute ago, Tyd-KT said:

I agree I said on forums that adding the kick was a knee jerk reaction and would be abused.  I guess we just disagree that a mechanic I feel is more hurting the game then benefitting it.  I have farmed the event because I feel to keep up I have to,  I guess I am not even opposed to let league run around totally but make it not all can loot make it a roll or something on like 10 bags a mob.  Maybe then smaller groups will start to farm.  After Day 1 most have more then had a chance to catch up.

Sorry, I don't mean actually "kicked" from the alliances. I mean that we have mass waves of DCs while in Evergale.  But yes, people will always abuse the kick function.  And as for the "catch - up"  Not really.  Some of us worked all last week/weekend  ;)  But I'm not actually worried about it.  I've managed to get some coins on my main and I'll wait and see what the NPC prices are before I decide whether or not I'm going to zombie-mode things on my evenings off.

Just now, Jaimie-KT said:

Sorry, I don't mean actually "kicked" from the alliances. I mean that we have mass waves of DCs while in Evergale.  But yes, people will always abuse the kick function.  And as for the "catch - up"  Not really.  Some of us worked all last week/weekend  ;)

Yeh you always work the wrong weekends that I remember like would always work Ahsherion loot weekends to. :-) yes the dc issue in Evergale is bad like real bad.  Thank goodness for the fast startup.

2 minutes ago, Jaimie-KT said:

Sorry, I don't mean actually "kicked" from the alliances. I mean that we have mass waves of DCs while in Evergale.  But yes, people will always abuse the kick function.  And as for the "catch - up"  Not really.  Some of us worked all last week/weekend  ;)  But I'm not actually worried about it.  I've managed to get some coins on my main and I'll wait and see what the NPC prices are before I decide whether or not I'm going to zombie-mode things on my evenings off.

I did 4 hours sat and sun of Zombie mode and caught up some but yeh I am with you show me the prices and please make it so stuff untradeable so peopl erunning around with 4 alts can only enchant old gear not new

1 minute ago, Tyd-KT said:

Yeh you always work the wrong weekends that I remember like would always work Ahsherion loot weekends to. :-) yes the dc issue in Evergale is bad like real bad.  Thank goodness for the fast startup.

That damn Pan loot! *shakes angry fist* lol.   What I do in Evergale, because I've been burned by the DCs before, is take a screen shot of the alliance information, and then submit a ticket.  Support is usually pretty chill about helping you out.

To me this event is doing more harm than anything else, it is not even entertaining!!! 

Ive see people running like zombies from one spot to another who use to said in game and/or in the old forum that NC killed the spirit of this game, that we had a good balance between pvp and pve in Katalam and Danaria and with the introduciton of 4.8 all that was gone etc... etc.. etc... and now that we have Tia eyes back, what do most people do?? running from one side to another just to kill one mob and loot 3 coins, seriously, i dont know where is the fun doing that, im not trying to say that everybody should be doing pvp all the time in the eye, everybody is free to do what ever they pleace, but come on, i ve been engage in combat with my group vs the asmodians groups where the big Elyos/Asmodians zombies pass us by like we werent there or we were just part of the map decoration. 

Honestly I thought that this event would be good one and fun, but once again we the players are the ones to turn something good in to a bad one.

I just hope at the end of this event, if NC decided to spawn the rewards NPC, all ítems were not tradable and with a time limit of 7 days :P

And for the people who are doing the zombie event to try to get rich at selling omegas and temperings, i dont know how is that ever going to happen when almost the entire comunity is doing the same thing to sell the ítems or keep them to use them in the future.

All events hurt a certain population in some way. In this case, PvE players are the "real victims". PvP players get a playground to PvP their tails off, whether it is zerg vs zerg or 1v1s. And, yes, both happen, and no, it is not against coin farmers. New players can potentially catch up with everyone and such. In this event, players like me are the most affected. Since everyone is focused on this event, I dont get to do stuff that I would like because everyone is too busy in Tiamaranta's Eye. At least, I solo most of my stuff, but, attempting to do stuff like ToE or BoS, is tough. :P

Still, I do not want the event to end. Despite the annoying as hell PvP, and the fairly boring coin farming, I am enjoying it.

The whole not being able to get anything else done has been the case with most "active" events. How do you think things were for SFT or the Halloween event? It's an event, it's not forever. The new car smell will wear off pretty soon and people will do other things.

As for the geared getting +35 gear, you must think everyone has the RNG of the gods. You can have 100 omegas but that doesn't mean you'll get +35 or even close to it. 

I personally have had fun whether I died or killed (usually stick to the outer ring where you're more likely to find small groups or 1v1). It's not too bad to have a map we haven't had in years back for a little while. And I love being able to freely talk to the other faction, I've made a few friends so far.

Archived