NCsoft Korea designed it as an intended mechanic.

jdanb-KT

I did not know if NCsoft support would allow me to potential get an additional mana stone type which is why I asked for clarification on the matter and ask if they allowed it, and they did allow it. I made that very clear to them, and they made it very clear that they allowed it so how can I be exploiting NCsoft?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you've already dug your grave, and you're just digging it deeper.

NC-K's intended mechanic was for you to get back stones on broken gear. That is true.

NC-K did not intend for you to literally nyerking exploit the shit out of Support to rebox and get more manastones than you had before.

You are a cheater. You are an exploiter. You got banned. You are going to stay banned, and we will not mourn your loss to the community.

Oh, and I know you missed it in that 200 post thread, but I vehemently got after the players and their behavior with the Eye. Thing is, NCsoft half-way addressed that and is continuing to address that...just like they addressed you.

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

*cuts stuff*

Oh, and I know you missed it in that 200 post thread, but I vehemently got after the players and their behavior with the Eye. Thing is, NCsoft half-way addressed that and is continuing to address that...just like they addressed you.

lmao

11 minutes ago, Vilius-DN said:

Johngunmad was never really the same after NC removed his precious Void Cube.  Unfortunately, it was a slippery slope, poor guy turned to a life of crime and gave up on his dream of one day learning to play gladiator.

I guess he will have to give up on that dream too of getting unbanned cause it isn't happening.

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Dude, you've already dug your grave, and you're just digging it deeper.

NC-K's intended mechanic was for you to get back stones on broken gear. That is true.

NC-K did not intend for you to literally nyerking exploit the shit out of Support to rebox and get more manastones than you had before.

You are a cheater. You are an exploiter. You got banned. You are going to stay banned, and we will not mourn your loss to the community.

Support were fully aware of what reboxing does and they allowed me to do it. How many times do I have to say it wasn't an exploit, I made sure to ask first for clarification. NCsoft support permitted this action, they could have said but they repeated said yes.

They had my ticket history to look up and I mentioned that I had previously reboxed the +12 manastone selection bundle and they were okay to go with it again. I am telling your NCsoft support were willingly aware and ultimately they decided it was okay. I did not force them to say yes, they had the option to deny me, but they didn't which means they allowed it which means I did not exploit NCsoft support. I was right in their face telling them what my intentions were for it and they helped make it happen, so don't give me this nyerk that I exploited support when I didn't.

Interestly NCsoft support say this wasn't the exploit but duplication of manastones was the exploit. Its only you and a few other players saying reboxing is an exploit when its not.

NCsoft support believe that duplication of manastones by the process of breaking archdaeva gear is the only 'in game exploit' I did, and we know that they are in the wrong when its an actual intended game mechanic.

I, Johngunmad have said already that I'm not the only one affected. Those at my university who play Aion or other NCsoft games also had their accounts banned. This is a miscarriage of justice, we are all innocent of this matter yet you people are targeting me unfairly.

Boohoo, you're such a victim.

You're sadly incapable of seeing that you exploited the system.  There is literally no point in carrying on with you, because you're clearly an entitled brat that can't see beyond his own self-victimization.

I think I speak for many people when I say good riddance :)

I played within the rules, if I'm unsure of something I ask. If reboxing mana stones were the exploit then surely NCsoft should have stopped it and actually tell me that was the exploit as oppose to saying it was the multiplication of mana stones.

I have played since December 28th 2009 and I just want to go back to playing the game I love and for others to do so as well. Why is that so hard to understand. I already have it tough where I have to play from Melbourne, Australia with 330ms ping and need to pay a subscription to battleping to reduce it to 206ms. I'm having it tough and I just want a fair go.

I want clarification on the actual matter of why NCsoft support believe multiplication of manastones is a bug/ exploit while Ncsoft Korea says otherwise. This is the topic sentence and this thread should be less focused on me but more on the actual view of the game.

5 minutes ago, Fafa-DN said:

Boohoo, you're such a victim.

You're sadly incapable of seeing that you exploited the system.  There is literally no point in carrying on with you, because you're clearly an entitled brat that can't see beyond his own self-victimization.

I think I speak for many people when I say good riddance :)

And you are ignorant and unreasonable, I'm not the only victim here you do realise? I made this thread for clarification on the issue to help players in the future to not be negatively be impacted in any way.

Just now, Vilius-DN said:

You sound like Bill Cosby right now.  All the girls had to do was wake up and say no right

There was no coercion from my part. NCsoft support had the power to say yes or no. I didn't make any decision for them, they knew what happened before and knew what was going to happen and they said yes. I am not responsible for what NCsoft support did.

6 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

I have played since December 28th 2009 and I just want to go back to playing the game I love and for others to do so as well. Why is that so hard to understand. I already have it tough where I have to play from Melbourne, Australia with 330ms ping and need to pay a subscription to battleping to reduce it to 206ms. I'm having it tough and I just want a fair go.

You wanted to have a fair go but you knowingly abused the support ticket system to get an advantage over other players

2 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

I played within the rules, if I'm unsure of something I ask. If reboxing mana stones were the exploit then surely NCsoft should have stopped it actually tell me that was the exploit as oppose to saying it was the multiplication of mana stones.

I want clarification on the actual matter of why NCsoft support believe multiplication of manastones is a bug/ exploit while Ncsoft Korea says otherwise. This is the topic sentence and this thread should be less focused on me but more on the actual view of the game.

As Fafa said boofu**inghoo you are trying to make yourself out to be the innocent victim here..well buddy no one here is buying into it and I doubt anyone at ncsoft will either. You want clarification well here you go .. multiplication is an exploit and don't bring korea into this ncsoft west is not ncsoft korea, they have differences within the game in the other regions just like gameforge does. If you honestly think what you did wasen't an exploit then why has no other player done it to the degree you have. You got banned and you deserved to be ban now stop wasting peoples time on here crying because YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM HERE.

Just now, waffles-DN said:

You wanted to have a fair go but you knowingly abused the support ticket system to get an advantage over other players

It wasn't an abuse. NCsoft support agree to allow me to rebox the items, and already knew I previously reboxed other +12 manastones, they had the option to say what this was was an exploit but they didn't. They permitted the action which means it was within their guidelines so don't say I abused the support system because I didn't.

7 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

And you are ignorant and unreasonable, I'm not the only victim here you do realise? I made this thread for clarification on the issue to help players in the future.

Yes, to help all those other people - at your university right?  Except...didn't your brother just say it was you two IP banned?  Beyond the forums, he said this to his legionmates as wel, so...???

Interesting.

3 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

As Fafa said boofu**inghoo you are trying to make yourself out to be the innocent victim here..well buddy no one here is buying into it and I doubt anyone at ncsoft will either. You want clarification well here you go .. multiplication is an exploit and don't bring korea into this ncsoft west is not ncsoft korea, they have differences within the game in the other regions just like gameforge does. If you honestly think what you did wasen't an exploit then why has no other player done it to the degree you have. You got banned and you deserved to be ban now stop wasting peoples time on here crying because YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM HERE.

If multiplication of manastones is an exploit why did NCsoft Korea patch it into the game and mention it into the patch notes? I am the victim and I'm not the only one.

XuRHbil.png

I recall you QQing like a baby in the 6.0 thread how the game is ruined in 6.0 Korea begging ncsoft not to bring it here.. Making up stories and numbers how its a failure and Koreans are all quitting. Just look at it this way you can now start looking for a new game 7 months sooner!

3 minutes ago, Fafa-DN said:

Yes, to help all those other people - at your university right?  Except...didn't your brother just say it was you two IP banned?  To legionmates as well???

Interesting.

We go to the same university and theres student housing on campus, not that hard to understand. Its like small apartment blocks with addition of halls.

All you people are having a go at me, and none of you can present a case why NCsoft support is in the right to say 'manastone duplication is a bug/ exploit,' and I am in the wrong for saying NCsoft Korea designed it as an intended game mechanic?

2 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

If multiplication of manastones is an exploit why did NCsoft Korea patch it into the game and mention it into the patch notes? I am the victim and I'm not the only one.

XuRHbil.png

LOL just stop, talk about Fake News!

You keep linking a part of the patch everyone knows but what you did is exploit the gm system to get a rebundle over and over to get more and different stones then try to sell on the broker for absurd amount of kinah. I honestly am not sure if you have a GM friend as your whispers claim or that employees of ncsoft are that foolish to do this for you.

You are a crook and deserved to be banned and no matter how many times you try and twist the rules it isn't going to make anyone here feel pity for you or perceive you in any different matter. I'll say hi the the tia eye fatties for you and soon everyone will be getting +12 manastones only by legit means while you can rehash the same section of the patch notes as much as you want it wont help you.

5 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

We go to the same university and theres student housing on campus, not that hard to understand. Its like small apartment blocks with addition of halls.

All you people are having a go at me, and none of you can present a case why NCsoft support is in the right to say 'manastone duplication is a bug/ exploit,' and I am in the wrong for saying NCsoft Korea designed it as an intended game mechanic?

They didn't design it for you to ask the gm system for re-bundles of the +12 manastones selection bundle over and over. If you did have gm friend then his butt would be on the line too thanks to your stupidity.

1 minute ago, Euphoria-DN said:

LOL just stop, talk about Fake News!

You keep linking a part of the patch everyone knows but what you did is exploit the gm system to get a rebundle over and over to get more and different stones then try to sell on the broker for absurd amount of kinah. I honestly am not sure if you have a GM friend as your whispers claim or that employees of ncsoft are that foolish to do this for you.

You are a crook and deserved to be banned and no matter how many times you try and twist the rules it isn't going to make anyone here feel pity for you or perceive you in any different matter. I'll say hi the the tia eye fatties for you and soon everyone will be getting +12 manastones only by legit means while you can rehash the same section of the patch notes as much as you want it wont help you.

What you say doesn't make sense. I don't have a GM friend and NCsoft support fully knew I what I was doing when I asked to rebox manastones and when I asked additional times we both made it clear that I had already reboxed manastones. If they allowed it to happen that means its not an exploit.

I am in dispute with NCsoft over the manastone multiplication, NCsoft support agrees that the actual reboxing of manastones wasn't the problem but insist multiplying the manastone is. So stop using that point about reboxing because it isn't the issue at hand here.

23 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

I hear Solitaire is another F2P  with a large following and even comes pre-installed in windows......you may find it as a great replacement for your recent breakup!

If the University part is true and somehow I doubt it because you sound like you belong in elementary school not a university then I hope those other 'University Aion Players' that are 'affected' find out about you and collectively  smack you around a bit for being a scamming dumbass.

3 minutes ago, handsome-DN said:

4fb8537682.jpg

ff6f0de880.jpg

haha btw, how is this not locked and you not banned again yet

Those whispers were to Ego who also multiplied knowledge +12 manastones. I did not feel the need to let him know about the reboxing so I told a small fib to make it sound like I had actual influence over Ncsoft while I didn't.

But I did work hard to win the Power Up event, I had to commit 36bill kinah for it and got to a count of 2050 points for it.

Archived