NCsoft Korea designed it as an intended mechanic.

jdanb-KT

1 minute ago, jdanb-KT said:

Those whispers were to Ego who also multiplied knowledge +12 manastones. I did not feel the need to let him know about the reboxing so I told a small fib to make it sound like I had actual influence over Ncsoft while I didn't.

But I did work hard to win the Power Up event, I had to commit 36bill kinah for it and got to a count of 2050 points for it.

how many times did you restore your +38 shoulders and +33 chest piece?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

If the University part is true and somehow I doubt it because you sound like you belong in elementary school not a university then I hope those other 'University Aion Players' that are 'affected' find out about you and collectively  smack you around a bit for being a scamming dumbass.

I did not scam anyone nor do I possess lower intelligence. Insulting me will do you no good.

Just now, jdanb-KT said:

I did not scam anyone nor do I possess lower intelligence. Insulting me will do you no good.

you scammed the gms. How else did you get multiple reboxing of +12 manastone selection bundle. You realize no one else has this right. You turned one selection bag into 5 different varieties and 100's of stones and are asking for clarification why you got per-ma banned. What are they teaching you at this University if you can't comprehend this. Well anyway you are about to learn a hard lesson from the University of real life that is you break the rules and you get caught there are gonna be consequences.

5 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

you scammed the gms. How else did you get multiple reboxing of +12 manastone selection bundle. You realize no one else has this right. You turned one selection bag into 5 different varieties and 100's of stones and are asking for clarification why you got per-ma banned. What are they teaching you at this University if you can't comprehend this. Well anyway you are about to learn a hard lesson from the University of real life that is you break the rules and you get caught there are gonna be consequences.

How did I scam the GM's if they knew I was reboxing manastones already? I even asked on the same ticket as well. I mentioned it, they mentioned it, and they confirmed they were okay to do it again. You do realise EVERYONE else has this right for any form of reboxing.

No one has broken any rules, its just confusion on NCsoft support's part to believe manastone multiplication is the bug/ exploit. Nothing else is a factor.

How did I scam the GM's if they knew I was reboxing manastones already? I even asked on the same ticket as well. I mentioned it, they mentioned it, and they confirmed they were okay to do it again. You do realise EVERYONE else has this right for any form of reboxing.

No one does what you did and to that extent you are obviously withholding info from the general public that ncsoft deemed worthy enough to ban you. I would like to see your tickets that you posted with the GM's response when you asked for a reboxing. Reboxing the same item over and over is easily a form of duplication and however you managed to get it done via a friendly gm that gave you special favors or a rotation of uninformed ones you are taking advantage of the system. The system should be a one time thing not for you to abuse to try and get rich over. Please share with us the tickets and gm responses I'm sure everyone here looks forward to reading them

12 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

No one does what you did and to that extent you are obviously withholding info from the general public that ncsoft deemed worthy enough to ban you. I would like to see your tickets that you posted with the GM's response when you asked for a reboxing. Reboxing the same item over and over is easily a form of duplication and however you managed to get it done via a friendly gm that gave you special favors or a rotation of uninformed ones you are taking advantage of the system. The system should be a one time thing not for you to abuse to try and get rich over. Please share with us the tickets and gm responses I'm sure everyone here looks forward to reading them

Kinda hard if I lost access to my main account to log online to support. You do realise that with reboxing you lose the manastone and swap it over for the +12 manastone selection bundle, so its not duplication as I didn't gain any additional mana stone.

How about you give it a go and rebox mana stones or any item for that matter. You will be surprised that you can do it many times. Its worth menting its not my fault that the people who know about reboxing only a few actually know it can be applied for mana stones as well.

But please this thread is about the different stances NCsoft support and NCsoft Korea have over manastones multiplication. Reboxing isn't the issue here as that feature has always been in the game.

2 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I can't even get Support to ban a bot army with mountains of proof, yet here you are, a f2p player, abusing the living shit out of Support to rebox items for you.

Dude, it doesn't matter if NCsoft "allowed" it, you exploited Support. You probably even used multiple accounts to do it, so they wouldn't notice because Support is clueless as fck and doesn't always check IPs. Maybe worse still, you admitted to exploiting Support in game, people reported it, NCsoft investigated it, and now you're banned. And, frankly, your defenses on the matter and continuing admittance to this exploit merely solidify that NCsoft made the right choice, for once. You are a scummy player, thought you were king, and now you're gone. Bye, Felicia.

Maybe you'll take this as a lesson the next time you play a game. Keep your mouth shut, and stop being a potato.

I'm not defending his actions or anything but maybe... just maybe... this situation could have been avoided if support and GM's were more knowledgeable about game mechanics in aion and what not.  Probably why it's important that aion needs more attention i.e. at least a GM that plays aion, to further avoid any future situations like this.  

Yes if the support team can understand that its not a bug, me and many others can get back to playing the game. Its just not right all of us should have to go through this cause the GM's didn't read the patch notes carefully.

I didn't read the 5.6 patch notes carefully and only knew when someone told me like a few months after the patch came on.

054.jpg

When are you going to learn?

First of all, while Korea designed is as a ingame mechanic, you abused the system in the most clear and fashionable manner, in fact, now I can see why you had so many manastones. When NCSOFT said there is a chance, read the patch notes yourself, they’re clear this “chance” is not 50/50.

What you did was: take the item full of +10 manastones, break it on your main and saw you didn’t get the manastones back, so you contact support to return it to you to its previous state. So they do.

However, then you break the item on an alt on another account. If you didn’t get the stones, you contacted support and got the item returned again. So you continued to do this on many different accounts and basically abused the system and Support. You probably did the same thing with enchanting process, explaining how you got a +38 item. They can return the item once, but you saw they didn’t really “check” who requests it, so you took advantage of it.

You deserve the ban, and I hope you remain permanently banned. In fact, they should ban all of your accounts. You just admitted you exploited the system. I said this once and I will say it again, do not take NCWest for fools, they exactly know what they’re doing and know what you did too.

Never ever come back again saying this is all f2p, especially after all you did.

3 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

054.jpg

When are you going to learn?

First of all, while Korea designed is as a ingame mechanic, you abused the system in the most clear and fashionable manner, in fact, now I can see why you had so many manastones. When NCSOFT said there is a chance, read the patch notes yourself, they’re clear this “chance” is not 50/50.

What you did was: take the item full of +10 manastones, break it on your main and saw you didn’t get the manastones back, so you contact support to return it to you to its previous state. So they do.

However, then you break the item on an alt on another account. If you didn’t get the stones, you contacted support and got the item returned again. So you continued to do this on many different accounts and basically abused the system and Support. You probably did the same thing with enchanting process, explaining how you got a +38 item. They can return the item once, but you saw they didn’t really “check” who requests it, so you took advantage of it.

You deserve the ban, and I hope you remain permanently banned. In fact, they should ban all of your accounts. You just admitted you exploited the system. I said this once and I will say it again, do not take NCWest for fools, they exactly know what they’re doing and know what you did too.

Never ever come back again saying this is all f2p, especially after all you did.

You actually don't know.  You always get mana stones back. Its 100%, the only probability is the amount of manastones you get for each slot, see this image.

Ji2yQX8.png

NCsoft support did not know about the actual multiplication of manastones so when they did learn it, they assumed that it was a bug and I exploited it.

The patch notes clearly say “higher chance than normal”, but it’s not 100%, only the godstone is. You think I don’t read that stuff?

And how about you explain yourself on the +38 item? Oh wait, you don’t need to, we actually know how you did abuse the support and multiple accounts to get it back. Same goes for those whole manastone thing. I already explained the process above, and please, just accept the fact you’re banned and you know the exact reason why. Denial always comes first.

Again, try to find your “luck”.

https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

The patch notes clearly say “higher chance than normal”, but it’s not 100%, only the godstone is. You think I don’t read that stuff?

And how about you explain yourself on the +38 item? Oh wait, you don’t need to, we actually know how you did abuse the support and multiple accounts to get it back. Same goes for those whole manastone thing. I already explained the process above, and please, just accept the fact you’re banned and you know the exact reason why. Denial always comes first.

Again, try to find your “luck”.

https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us

Trust me its 100%, you can go in game right now and test it, but you always get back what you put in with a chance for more. Only if its below +15 where you may get less manastones.

Maybe because you actually exagerated in doing it? You totally deserve getting perma banned LUL, at some point you had over 60b worth of manastones in the broker and you kept cutting people off like it was nothing, also didn't you make your set full +30 with the kinah you made from selling the manastones? at least thats what you been telling people or was telling people lmfao.

Good luck finding a new ISP in your region buddy :')

@jdanb-KT, I can't help but notice that when Support agree to rebox something endlessly, then you feel they know what they're doing.
However, when they catch onto what you've done with this and put a very distinct stop to it, then you feel they do not know what they're doing.

Funny that.

2 minutes ago, Rakesh-DN said:

@jdanb-KT, I can't help but notice that when Support agree to rebox something endlessly, then you feel they know what they're doing.
However, when they catch onto what you've done with this and put a very distinct stop to it, then you feel they do not know what they're doing.

Funny that.

NCsoft support view all forms of duplication as a bug/ exploit which is only achieved from cheating. They don't actually play the game so they have no idea that in patch 5.6, duplication of manastones were introduced. They have taken this action because they do not understand.

You claim GM’s don’t read patch notes but forget @Hime is their supervisor. You forget Gideon supervises the game. You forget they GM’s actually do play the game, but they’re always in that invisible state. I know because we had a GM appear in Norsvold last time few weeks ago, so it is possible.

Do you really think we’re that dumb? Do you really think NCSOFT doesn’t know their own game?

I'm saying the support team doesn't play the game missing that detail about manastone duplication is fair, as I missed that myself. Only months later was I told about it. Point is NCsoft support should know that mana stone duplication is not a bug but an intended game mechanic. I am punished because of NCsoft supports misbelief, that is why I am trying my best to reach out to Cyan, Hime and Gideon.

The fact you ignored all my previous statements proves you’re aware of the reason for your ban, they clearly know what you did. How many times til you learn? GMs do play the game, but you didn’t play according to the rules. 

Face it. You’re not gonna get unbanned, and I hope you won’t. Ever.

2 hours ago, jdanb-KT said:

I did not feel the need to let him know about the reboxing so I told a small fib to make it sound like I had actual influence over Ncsoft while I didn't.

"Fib" is such a soft word.  This is a word people use to feel better about what they're doing - lying.

Lies beget lies beget lies.

Let's all believe everything you're saying now.  History is clearly on your side.

1 minute ago, Fafa-DN said:

"Fib" is such a soft word.  This is a word people use to feel better about what they're doing - lying.

Lies beget lies beget lies.

Let's all believe everything you're saying now.  History is clearly on your side.

Ego was withholding the truth for me when I asked how he got many knowledge +12s and he demanded I answer him first when I was the one to first whisper him. I did not want him to know about reboxing. Give a reason why I needed to tell Ego about reboxing when he was already being dishonest with me.

I don't know if this guy is really that dumb that he thinks he did nothing wrong or if he is doing it just to try and get out of this and fool the GMs, He is the only one who actually managed to get NCWest to pay attention to the manastone restoration thing, a lot of people did it,and he is the only one who got banned, no one else got not even a warning or 3days ban or a perma ban even, just him... And why is that? because he actually exagerated in doing it, like I said before at some point he had 60b worth of manastones on broker, imagine how much kinah he made over the past 9 months? He probably even RMT'd some of the kinah he made and profited some good money irl. NC wouldn't just permaban you for nothing when a lot of other people did it.

7 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

The fact you ignored all my previous statements proves you’re aware of the reason for your ban, they clearly know what you did. How many times til you learn? GMs do play the game, but you didn’t play according to the rules. 

Face it. You’re not gonna get unbanned, and I hope you won’t. Ever.

I am responding to your statements and I am telling you I did play according to the rules. I am saying the NCsoft support team does not play the game, or play it so little they do not know about the manastone duplication by breaking gear which explains why they believe its a bug. Why do you have such a hate nyerk against me, I did nothing wrong. The others with the IP address I use did nothing wrong. None of deserve to pay for NCsoft support's lack of insight into the game.

Just now, jdanb-KT said:

The others with the IP address I use did nothing wrong. None of deserve to pay for NCsoft support's lack of insight into the game.

If i was you i would be looking for a new internet provider in my region instead of whining in the forums, if you really do have other people in your residence who plays the game(which I really think its a big lie, just trying to get a reaction from NC) they shouldn't be nyerked because of your greedynes.

Ego was withholding the truth for me when I asked how he got many knowledge +12s and he demanded I answer him first when I was the one to first whisper him. I did not want him to know about reboxing. Give a reason why I needed to tell Ego about reboxing when he was already being dishonest with me.

I don't need to give you a reason for anything.

You're an adult.  You chose to lie of your own volition.  You chose to repeatedly abuse support by asking for items to be returned/restored well beyond what is reasonable.  You chose to convince yourself all of these things are okay, and that you are a victim.

Grow up.

Archived