NCsoft Korea designed it as an intended mechanic.

jdanb-KT

Just now, imp-KT said:

If i was you i would be looking for a new internet provider in my region instead of whining in the forums, if you really do have other people in your residence who plays the game(which I really think its a big lie, just trying to get a reaction from NC) they shouldn't be nyerked because of your greedynes.

I don't own the IP, and the others in my residence don't necessarily play Aion but they do for othern NCsoft games and they were negatively impacted. And who are you to call me greedy, I played by the rules and ask NCsoft for clarification.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Fafa-DN said:

I don't need to give you a reason for anything.

You're an adult.  You chose to lie of your own volition.  You chose to repeatedly abuse support by asking for items to be returned/restored well beyond what is reasonable.  You chose to convince yourself all of these things are okay, and that you are a victim.

Grow up.

Funny that you say this, as when I talked to Ego I whispered him in private. He should have kept those whispers to himself and not share it and you have the audacity to call me out for lying? I didn't abuse support at all, they were fully aware and chose to rebox the item. I did not in any way force them or compel them to rebox the manastones. NCsoft support knows what is reasonable and allowed this so don't be blaming me. If it were not okay, then support should have picked up on this and said no so yes I am the victim of someone elses mistake.

You're the one that needs to grow up and actually take things into context.

30 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

Funny that you say this, as when I talked to Ego I whispered him in private. He should have kept those whispers to himself and not share it and you have the audacity to call me out for lying? I didn't abuse support at all, they were fully aware and chose to rebox the item. I did not in any way force them or compel them to rebox the manastones. NCsoft support knows what is reasonable and allowed this so don't be blaming me. If it were not okay, then support should have picked up on this and said no so yes I am the victim of someone elses mistake.

Aight I'm taking things into context here no Kappa. 

You're banned. haHA

End of case. Move on my brotha.

30 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

It's pretty pointless to debate anything with you.  As I said, the sheer level of self-victimization that you display is amazing.  No one will be able to make you understand that you made choices, and "oh they did it so it's their fault really" just further proves how completely unaccountable you think you should be in this situation.

Still, again, wasted typing here.  I'm still going to hit enter, and maybe tomorrow I'll log in and read more of your impenitent replies.

5 minutes ago, Fafa-DN said:

It's pretty pointless to debate anything with you.  As I said, the sheer level of self-victimization that you display is amazing.  No one will be able to make you understand that you made choices, and "oh they did it so it's their fault really" just further proves how completely unaccountable you think you should be in this situation.

Still, again, wasted typing here.  I'm still going to hit enter, and maybe tomorrow I'll log in and read more of your impenitent replies.

Your entire points are invalid because they are based on me abusing support which is not true. That is not the issue as support have an issue with me regarding multiplication of manastones and nothing else, they believe its a bug and I say its not a bug. We are in disagreement over the issue, like I said you are taken things out of context and trying to pin it on me.

42 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

Your entire points are invalid because they are based on me abusing support which is not true. 

It is true, no matter what kind of idiotic lies you want to believe. I explained the path above, have a read again.

42 minutes ago, jdanb-KT said:

That is not the issue as support have an issue with me regarding multiplication of manastones and nothing else, they believe its a bug and I say its not a bug. 

A bug is an exploit. Terms of service clearly state that players should not abuse or exploit bugs but rather report it directly to the support. They know what you did and how you did it, many players reported you for further investigation after you began to boast about your successful f2p ways in a gear-breaking patch that’s impossible. You either spend money on those things to reach that kind of level or exploit a bug. In this case, it’s the latter.

Let’t not forget you’re taking advantage of the fact @Cyan is not here to close your pathetic threads. Proves you know what and when to do stuff to benefit only yourself.

If they dare to unban you, I can assure you and the rest of people that there will be a riot and will affect the sales of the game. We’re already tired of this nonsensical hacks and bots, just as we're tired of your petty victimization. 

You exploited the staff. You exploited the Support. Whatever the reason they’ve given you, it’s still reasonable and fair.

34 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

It is true, no matter what kind of idiotic lies you want to believe. I explained the path above, have a read again.

A bug is an exploit. Terms of service clearly state that players should not abuse or exploit bugs but rather report it directly to the support. They know what you did and how you did it, many players reported you for further investigation after you began to boast about your successful f2p ways in a gear-breaking patch that’s impossible. You either spend money on those things to reach that kind of level or exploit a bug. In this case, it’s the latter.

Let’t not forget you’re taking advantage of the fact @Cyan is not here to close your pathetic threads. Proves you know what and when to do stuff to benefit only yourself.

If they dare to unban you, I can assure you and the rest of people that there will be a riot and will affect the sales of the game. We’re already tired of this nonsensical hacks and bots, just as we're tired of your petty victimization. 

You exploited the staff. You exploited the Support. Whatever the reason they’ve given you, it’s still reasonable and fair.

Multiplication of manastones isn't a bug though, its in the patch notes, I already directly told that to NCsoft. Please do explain how this is an actual bug?

And you don't need to pay in order to break enchanted gear and acquire additional manastones. Just take a piece enchant it to +20, put manastones and break it and you multiply, simple as that in no way is it a bug that can be exploited.

Why would Cyan close this thread as the topic is directed at the differing views NCsoft support have to what NCsoft Korea has, don't go on starting a witch hunt about me knowing Cyan's schedule. I made this thread after the first one which got locked, and I understand why it got locked and it was because I was talking about my ban which I avoided in talking about in my opening post.

No one is gonna riot, that would actually be quite petty and sales of the game lol? With Tiamaranta event a lot of freebies will be given out the only thing to pay for are luna, major felicitous and skins. People are gonna buy what the want, and me playing the game does not affect that.

I did not exploit staff and I did not exploit support, NCsoft has made no mention of this and instead say I exploited a bug and my dispute is that it wasn't a bug at all but intended game mechanics. That's the reason they have given me and its not reasonable or fair, as I'm not the only one that was wrongly punished for this.

You actually have some sort of vendetta against me, just stop cause you're barking up the wrong tree mate.

I’m not going to waste my time again posting the same thing over and over again. The fact you said I have a “vendetta” just makes this whole thing enjoyable, showing how bitter you actually are because you got caught exploiting a mechanic in the game. You saw it was possible to get the manastones, the moment you did not get them, you asked for item restoration then proceeded to break it again on another account — that is the exploit. But because you have a very small brain and you don’t read all the things people wrote, you simply refuse to accept the actual facts.

Aion is already in a poor condition. Tiamaranta will not save it because it’s only here for another 3 weeks, after it’s gone, people will leave and wait for 6.0. You didn’t make this thread “shortly after”, you waited 2 hours to make yet another petty thread attempting to justify your actions. Don’t think I’m sort of a fool, I know how all of this works.

Again, as I said before, you don’t read the whole thing. I didn’t say the “game” will riot, but the people will.

NCWest does not need to give you proper explanations for bans for actions you’ve commited against their terms of service. They’re not your parents and have no need to explain it to you like a mother to a little child. You’re a grown up man, got caught and got punished fairly and accordingly. Either way, my time is done. Me, along with other people, explained to you clear as water as to why you’ve got banned. If you’re that dense and refuse to listen, contact Support again and stop wasting people’s time. Don’t waste your breath on here either.

Obviously this guy exploited and somehow admitted it but when he got struck by the ban hammer, he’s now in DENIAL! Perhaps, he is desperately trying his best to defend himself just to have his account unbanned. I wonder how much $$$ he spent on it that he couldn’t move on and accept the fact that he got perma banned...

40 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I’m not going to waste my time again posting the same thing over and over again. The fact you said I have a “vendetta” just makes this whole thing enjoyable, showing how bitter you actually are because you got caught exploiting a mechanic in the game. You saw it was possible to get the manastones, the moment you did not get them, you asked for item restoration then proceeded to break it again on another account — that is the exploit. But because you have a very small brain and you don’t read all the things people wrote, you simply refuse to accept the actual facts.

Aion is already in a poor condition. Tiamaranta will not save it because it’s only here for another 3 weeks, after it’s gone, people will leave and wait for 6.0. You didn’t make this thread “shortly after”, you waited 2 hours to make yet another petty thread attempting to justify your actions. Don’t think I’m sort of a fool, I know how all of this works.

Again, as I said before, you don’t read the whole thing. I didn’t say the “game” will riot, but the people will.

NCWest does not need to give you proper explanations for bans for actions you’ve commited against their terms of service. They’re not your parents and have no need to explain it to you like a mother to a little child. You’re a grown up man, got caught and got punished fairly and accordingly. Either way, my time is done. Me, along with other people, explained to you clear as water as to why you’ve got banned. If you’re that dense and refuse to listen, contact Support again and stop wasting people’s time. Don’t waste your breath on here either.

But I did get manastones though. If you break gear +15 and above you will always get the manastones you put in as well as bonus manastones depending on enchant level so don't know where you get this idea that you don't get manastones from breaking gear because you do. If I did not get manastones from breaking gear, how then did I build up a siazable inventory of manastones.

So let me get this straight you enchant the piece with manastones, and according to you don't get it back and you get it restored where you bad a net loss of manastones. Then you proceed to enchant it again with manastones and end up losing more manastones and you break it for good lol? Whats passing it to another account gonna do? All this is you end up losing manastones, wasting omega and kinah and losing a piece of gear. You end up losing a lot of items, and you say that's an exploit lol, I say that's plain retarded.

You're actually off your head and don't know what you are talking about. NCsoft support has already given me an explanation and that multiplying manastones by breaking gear which to them is exploiting a bug as oppose to an intended game mechanic. Your reasoning why I got punished are different to the reason NCsoft support gave me for getting punished; you're not even on same page mate.

I on the other hand am simply saying NCsoft support is wrong and that NCsoft Korea designed the game mechanic of duplication manastones as intended.

8 hours ago, jdanb-KT said:

I did not feel the need to let him know about the reboxing so I told a small fib to make it sound like I had actual influence over Ncsoft while I didn't.

So you lied here and now you are expecting everyone to believe your story on the forums?  Interesting

The only people who deserve our sympathy are the other people at your university who have been affected by your ban.

The age old saying of "just because you can doesn't mean you should" applies here. You learned that you COULD get GMs to restore items and manastones over and over, but that doesn't mean you should have. That is exploiting the intended mechanics of the game. I understand you're upset because you put many hours and probably a lot of real life money (despite your claims otherwise) into this game, and now you can't play it, but you should probably just try to move on to a different game -- and try to respect the rules of that game.

Listen man, duplicating is okay... reboxing also seems okay. What is NOT okay, is that before you rebox, you keep the multiplied one. Everytime they rebox they should've taken away all the multiplied ones. Also don't give us crap that you don't have connections... I used to get denied on items below +15, I used to level characters to lvl 66 just to get denied again from restoration because item was ONCE restored on another account.  Even biggest idiot in the world would understand, that you multiplied the manastones using your already +25 and above gear (which for common person is not even possible because they "don't restore items above +20" ). You think we don't know when you make it obvious? You are so much of pride of your gear, you always flash around with details open, yet you close them sometimes for a day or so- why? it's like super obvious you keep restoring same pieces over and over again. So I really don't know what kind of hypnosis you use on GM that they restore same item more than once (nobody believes you got +32 or above without any restorations).... 

tl;dr: 1) you abused function of reboxing item after you duplicated it (they should've declined you reboxing is the item has already been used on gear and removed by breaking) and

2) You kept getting restorations on same items and probably even on same account over and over.

This is most clear to any dumbdumb in the world that you DO have some impact on GMs or at least one, which I really hope is getting fired soon. Already enough with pay2win players who can spend thousands in game like going to candy shop, now we have GM BFFS too who keep restoring shit for you.

and now it just seems like you're trying to get yourself unbanned by throwing your friend GM under the bus and saying " Ncsoft staff was aware of what I'm doing and they allowed me". No other player ever had such delicate treatment and NCsoft will find the GM who kept doing  same shit for you over and over and over and he will be fired.

What was the old saying? "Loose lips sink ships"? You done sunk your ship, John.

But please go ahead and keep talking, though. The more you say the more things we all see that you did that make your ban legit. Just keep talking and Cyan and Hime and Gideon will feel more and more comfortable with getting rid with you.

There ain't no sympathy for you here.

You could try the same route as Blackcrow.. OH WAIT! You don't spend money on this game! The famous free to play player! The game isn't likely to cut you any kind of break. Hoist by your own petard! 

Cya.

Bye bye.

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

How is it that 25 other people easily see how this guy abused the system but he can't still admit to it lol.

Convicts always go to jail kicking and screaming that they did nothing wrong, and that it is the fault of the world that failed to understand them. Some people simply aren't born with the capability of self-reflection.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived