Weekly Server Maintenance - March 21, 2018

Cyan

@Cyan I AM GOING TO USE ONLY CAP MAYBE YOU GUYS CAN'T SEE UNLESS IT IS CAP. 

I HAVE PLAYED AION FOR GOOD 6 YEARS NOW. BEEN SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY YES IT WAS FUN AND WAS MY CHOICE. THERE ARE 5% PLAYERS WHO MAKE YOUR PAY CHECK EVERY MONTHS OR WEEKS I DON'T KNOW WHY ARE YOU IGNORE US. DO YOU WANT US STOP AION AND NOT GIVING YOU PAY CHECK? 

NC SOFT DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHY BLIZZARD WAS SO SUCCESS? THEY COMUNICATE WITH PLAYERS AION IS SUCH A NICE GAME BUT YOU GUYS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO COMUNICATE WITH PLAYERS. THRU THAT YOU GUYS CAN MAKE MONEY BUT ALSO TREND LIKE BLIZZARD.

P.S. DON'T START COMPLAIN MY CAP CUZ THEY WON'T LISTEN TO US SO I START SHOUT.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OutOfTuna-KT said:

The Gm's need to wait till server inspection to calculate how many coins a person can farm in one week.  After the inspection they will calculate the prizes from the person who has the most coins.  Please give them time.

haha sorry for making omegas cost 1500 each!

Also, the merchant for the Return to Tiamaranta's Eye event didn't make it into the build for this maintenance but we are looking to have it ready to go later this week.

The way they said its looks like they couldnt, not that they didnt want it, so ye they can tell us the price.

4 minutes ago, OutOfTuna-KT said:

The Gm's need to wait till server inspection to calculate how many coins a person can farm in one week.  After the inspection they will calculate the prizes from the person who has the most coins.  Please give them time.

actually if you have brain you can just calculate it by simple maths all you need is + - * / and to know how many minutes there is in a day and google average sleep time of adult person, you don't need to actually "observe" to calculate the possibility.

5 minutes ago, OutOfTuna-KT said:

WE ARE NOT ASKING NC SOFT AN ANSWER BUT COMUNICATE WITH US HOW THEY THINK ABOUT THIS BUG AND SO FAR WHAT ARE THEIR OPTIONS. 

COMUNICATE WITH US NC SOFT

DON'T GO SAME WAY HOW KOREAN NC SOFT DID TO USERS CUZ THIS IS NOT KOREAN SERVER ALSO WE HAVE DIFFERENT MIND SET UP. 

25 minutes ago, Heat-KT said:

let me ask you, if at work you wouldn't know how much you get paid per hour, and knowing that the more work you do, the less you will earn (per hour), would you keep working? And everytime you ask your employer how much you will get, he says "haha idk lets talk later"

10 minutes ago, Jay-KT said:

Just give us the stupid prices so we can decide if we want to keep farming or log off till 6.0 or forever

Exactly what Heal and Jay say.

10 minutes ago, Jay-KT said:

Just give us the stupid prices so we can decide if we want to keep farming or log off till 6.0 or forever

I AM ON THAT SPOT RITE NOW THINKING nyerk THIS 5.8 AND JUST WAIT FOR 6.0 IT IS SO UNFAIR SOME WITHOUT SKILL BUT HAVE SO MUCH TIME IN HAND THEY CAN UPGRADE GEARS WITHOUT ANY TRY. SOME WILL SAY AFK IS ALSO WAY OF TRY. I WILL SAY nyerk OFF GO TRY FARM IN FM INSTANCE I KNOW MORE THAN HALF OF THIS CHUMS CAN'T EVEN CLEAR ONCE

3 minutes ago, Delicat-KT said:

@Cyan any news regarding the Power Up event we had? I don't remember any "Extra rewards"

The people got their awards, Ncsoft didnt say who got them to protect their identity because p2w. For rest of us, we had a survey  - luna and minion contract.

@Cyan the 3rd and 4th Sunayaka Weapon Pieces are supposed to be on the Merchant to buy with coins. The 1st and 2nd we get from Sunayaka boss.

Just letting you know that the 3rd and 4th pieces wasn't in the Merchant in the first day. Plase foward this info to the staff. I think its a bug or just a mistake

simplest solution and tbh ONLY would have been to turn the fatty loot into group loot. if you cant do it without "at the end of the week, maybe", then you shoud have taken it off until you could have done it. turn the omegas and temperings into [Event] while you're at it and a limit of how many +11/+12 u can turn in per week, but thats all that it needed to fix the "small" mess at that point in time. Let me stress this. at that point the MOST people could have had on 1 toon was around 1000 coins. and that was only if they started farming at the very start and were in my league (for those KT-Ely) from the VERY start. when the server came down i had around 800 coins. that's simply NOT a large scale compared to what your decision to leave it running as league loot created by now.

now you just created a huge effin mess that you yourself have absoplutely NO clue off how to solve because of the amount of coins farmed by now.
On the one hand you cant make prices too high, cuz noone will goto eye and farm anymore cuz just too much time needed for small reward.
And on the other hand you cant set prices low because everyone and their mom has like 3k+ coins at this time. don't even mention the poeple runnning 4+ clients at the same time. 

So ya...it will be interesting to see what you come up with.

1 hour ago, Fafa-DN said:

@Cyan Also, not to be rude, but you guys (NCSoft as a whole) are just looking more and more sketchy the longer you wait to tell your players about rewards for an event that's already been going on for a week.

Not looking great for you all.

I guess NCsoft should charge us for the game again.  Or just delete the NA servers. 

How does this thread along with the 200 other threads make the gamers look?  Like a bunch of whiny babies?

Yall can say I'm whiteknighting for NCsoft, I could care less what you think of me.  Just stating the obvious that there is something wrong with the community for whining every time something doesnt go your way.  How about relax, play the game and let the folks do their job for the free to play game.  I'd actually perfer if this game went back to a subscription based system.  That way all the free loaders can cry in another free game.

I think NA NC soft waiting on Korean NC soft to reprogram it so they can resume npc. I think they already choose what they gonna do but it need to be reprogram. After all people who made aion is Korean NC soft not NA ncsoft that''s why they can't say or update about what they gonna do. They have to check if it possible to fix it the way they want or not

29 minutes ago, Sofie-KT said:

simplest solution and tbh ONLY would have been to turn the fatty loot into group loot.

I can see this causing more troubles than leaving it the way it is.  Group loot only means that the group that does the most dps on the mob gets the loot.  A little toxicity in that method

Just now, GitGud-DN said:

I can see this causing more troubles than leaving it the way it is.  Group loot only means that the group that does the most dps on the mob gets the loot.  A little toxicity in that method

i mean if u cant beat the other group in dps than just GitGud right? idiots...........want everything for free

5 minutes ago, GitGud-DN said:

I guess NCsoft should charge us for the game again.  Or just delete the NA servers. 

How does this thread along with the 200 other threads make the gamers look?  Like a bunch of whiny babies?

Yall can say I'm whiteknighting for NCsoft, I could care less what you think of me.  Just stating the obvious that there is something wrong with the community for whining every time something doesnt go your way.  How about relax, play the game and let the folks do their job for the free to play game.  I'd actually perfer if this game went back to a subscription based system.  That way all the free loaders can cry in another free game.

I played the game when it was subscription based - it was great.  The support monitored the game, hackers got banned, issues were fixed regularly.  Changing a game to F2P doesn't mean it's ok to regularly turn a blind-eye to the nonsense that goes on.

The fact that you think the players have no room to be upset is just settling at it's finest.  Accept mediocrity and bad game management if you want, other players choose not to.

Archived