Weekly Server Maintenance - March 21, 2018

Cyan

1 minute ago, Gaup-KT said:
5 minutes ago, GitGud-DN said:

I guess NCsoft should charge us for the game again.  Or just delete the NA servers. 

How does this thread along with the 200 other threads make the gamers look?  Like a bunch of whiny babies?

Yall can say I'm whiteknighting for NCsoft, I could care less what you think of me.  Just stating the obvious that there is something wrong with the community for whining every time something doesnt go your way.  How about relax, play the game and let the folks do their job for the free to play game.  I'd actually perfer if this game went back to a subscription based system.  That way all the free loaders can cry in another free game.

2 minutes ago, Gaup-KT said:

i mean if u cant beat the other group in dps than just GitGud right? idiots...........want everything for free

People spend time and effort too. Not just money. You both seem to translate effort into $

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OutOfTuna-KT said:

The Gm's need to wait till server inspection to calculate how many coins a person can farm in one week.  After the inspection they will calculate the prizes from the person who has the most coins.  Please give them time.

If this is the case, why not say so? Again, 90 nyerking percent of the issues people have had during this event has stemmed from poor communication. Any reasonable player understands why they despawned the NPC. We were annoyed, but it made sense.

Now we're pissed because there's no communication and we're just waiting to get screwed over. 

1 minute ago, Gaup-KT said:

Only noobs have said that group loot is a bad idea haha swipe ur card and get better

Again, please try to keep on topic and not attack me, you are going to get this thread closed.  Why would I swipe my card?  I dont need to be uber geared to play the game. Sounds like jealousy

Just now, GitGud-DN said:

Again, please try to keep on topic and not attack me, you are going to get this thread closed.  Why would I swipe my card?  I dont need to be uber geared to play the game. Sounds like jealousy

This is on topic? Group loot would have solved all of this lol.

Ten groups fighting over one mob, thats 60 players, 6 get loot.  Are the other 54 going to be happy or just start cursing out the others in LFG.  Again, adding a toxic solution is never the answer.  I guess most are scared to see the amount that things will cost for mindless game play in the eye.

@Cyan @Gideon

people in nc doens't realize unfortunatelly what is going on in the game so the thing is:

a game exists as long as people playing it---->for people to be playing they need to be happy while they are doing this(in reasonable scale i am not asking for free stuff obviusly)----->so you basically you need to keep them happy...

so now what nc is doing and the results that they will get are:

creating frustration about an event-----> on top of that so many p2w feutures------>possibly special treatment to strong wallet-warriors-------->making people unhappy-------->people get disapointed and leaving----->free to play people leaving first(they don't care leaving since they didn't invest anything money wise)------>since f2p is about 80% of the game the game ends up with low popullarity----->p2w people leaving too becasue there is none to play with anymore-------> the game is dead....

so my point is that an 1+1/2 years of constand gear racing becasue it ends up as a gear racing if the gears are added on that sort period of time(refering to gears we got starting for 5.0 to now:the luna gear//arena gear//boundeless//lvl 75/70 ap gear//ahserion//lvl 80 ap gear) + a lot of p2w futures including getting the new gear everytime (in case of lvl 80 talking about caesus gear) and on top of that a great event that got ruined since we ended up being zomies and not knoing what we are farming for, people are really getting discouraged and start leaving.A few of my in game friends already left the game(no kidding they actually left) and others are considering taking a break which they don't know if it is going to be permanent....posting this comment while having hope that we will play aion again one day and feel good and relieved since we used to be 6-2(thats period of time) years ago.....

I highly doubt we are getting an answer tonight.

My two cents, group loot is the worst possible solution.  Too many people trying to farm like gitgud said.  Another solution is for NCsoft to stop doing events and let us play the game, no deava dash, no eye, nothing.  These events seem to cause more crying on the forums than not having them.

Just now, Sticker-KT said:

I highly doubt we are getting an answer tonight.

My two cents, group loot is the worst possible solution.  Too many people trying to farm like gitgud said.  Another solution is for NCsoft to stop doing events and let us play the game, no deava dash, no eye, nothing.  These events seem to cause more crying on the forums than not having them.

Look up two posts above yours. We have our answer.

It was bug and you guys try to take advantage knowing it is bugged so what you guys did was wrong from the beginning. Live with it or leave

Lucky some of you afks won't get ban, long ago there were bugged instance which were dropped ceramic medals, everytime you go instance more avaluable entry so people start spam. Guess what happen to them? Perma ban

So be thanks to NC soft not to ban you guys

Posted by hime on a user thread about prices: 

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

ItemsPrice

Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box1250

Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box800

Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box600

Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box450

Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box450

Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box450

Omega Enchantment Stone250

Tempering Solution350

+11 Manastone Selection Bundle350

+12 Manastone Selection Bundle550

[Title] Capable1500

[Title] Mogul1500

Tempest Commander Soulstone100

Iron Wall Commander Soulstone100

Defense Commander Soulstone100

Contribution Commander Soulstone40

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

28 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

It was bug and you guys try to take advantage knowing it is bugged so what you guys did was wrong from the beginning. Live with it or leave

Lucky some of you afks won't get ban, long ago there were bugged instance which were dropped ceramic medals, everytime you go instance more avaluable entry so people start spam. Guess what happen to them? Perma ban

So be thanks to NC soft not to ban you guys

It's not a bug, they didn't do proper research on the event from Korea before they implemented it, it was league loot in Korea and is league loot here.

Some said p2w is their choice, lete say samething IT WAS YOUR CHOICE ZOMBIE FARM AND WASTED YOUR TIME

GG

6 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

It's not a bug, they didn't do proper research on the event from Korea before they implemented it, it was league loot in Korea and is league loot here.

I thought it was group loot can you show me link or evidance? I can read Korean so just link is fine

Not that I don't believe but I wanna see it to believe

Edit: wasnt only league loot for sunaya?

Archived