Weekly Server Maintenance - March 21, 2018

Cyan

8 minutes ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

Some said p2w is their choice, lete say samething IT WAS YOUR CHOICE ZOMBIE FARM AND WASTED YOUR TIME

GG

I thought it was group loot can you show me link or evidance? I can read Korean so just link is fine

Not that I don't believe but I wanna see it to believe

Edit: wasnt only league loot for sunaya?

Korea isn't going to change the localized loot for different locations, they received the data package for the event and only do translations, all of the code is the same.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

Korea isn't going to change the localized loot for different locations, they received the data package for the event and only do translations, all of the code is the same.

I don't get it. Tell me where I can check it was league loot for fatty in Korean server? I believe it was only league loot for sunaya

Edit: not all codes are same

Some were different from Korean server I do watch afreeca tv and I am Korean but I never saw league loot for fatty in any korean aion streamings

26 minutes ago, Dadadadadadadaa-DN said:

Thank you NCsoft for giving us events like these! I can finally get my gears done (at least some pieces) :x  Everyone who is so mad at the game, just try to see the positive side of it. Even getting one soulstone from whole event is better then 0 soulstones and no event :)

You could get one soul stone by afk'ing an Evergale.  An event is meant to be something special.  It's meant to give you access to something that you can't get in game/can't get in game easily.  An event shouldn't be MORE of a grind than actually playing the game itself.  It's meant to be a bonus!

4 minutes ago, Jaimie-KT said:

You could get one soul stone by afk'ing an Evergale.  An event is meant to be something special.  It's meant to give you access to something that you can't get in game/can't get in game easily.  An event shouldn't be MORE of a grind than actually playing the game itself.  It's meant to be a bonus!

10x this

1 hour ago, Jaimie-KT said:

Well unless its in the middle of the night for you and you cant participate in Evargale :) No event is meant to give everyone full gear and 100 omegas to enchant it. It is meant to be a bonus, and for me its a great bonus! There are "luck" events what drop random stuff, theres pay to win events and then there are grinding events. I happen to like the grinding ones. I dont want to spend much money on the game and my luck sucks most of the time. If you dont like the event, you dont have to participate in it :x

2 minutes ago, Dadadadadadadaa-DN said:

Well unless its in the middle of the night for you and you cant participate in Evargale :) No event is meant to give everyone full gear and 100 omegas to enchant it. It is meant to be a bonus, and for me its a great bonus! There are "luck" events what drop random stuff, theres pay to win events and then there are grinding events. I happen to like the grinding ones. I dont want to spend much money on the game and my luck sucks most of the time. If you dont like the event, you dont have to participate in it :x

but is grinding for 2+ hours for a single omega really a bonus?

4 hours ago, Dadadadadadadaa-DN said:

It is if you really need omegas and are out of instance runs what drop omegas :)

If you don’t have 5chars that can run AoE/DL at a much better rate than that, there’s a leveling event, use it.

So it seems to me that NA NCsoft intentionally nyerk up this event, and took advantage of it to raise the reward prices. It forces the players to spend money on cash shop. With the original prices any players can easily obtain enough omega and tempering solution to fully enchant their gears giving the length of this whole event. It's nothing but a scam to me. They just want to protect their cash shop plain and simple. It's nyerking bullshit acting like you are doing us a favor by lowering the prices from 1500 to 1250 coins. 

There is no chance that anyone can get enough coins to even get 1 omega solo grind the regular mobs now with these new ridiculous prices. 

7 hours ago, Kero-DN said:

*snip image*

Haha fair enough. I actually do intend to check out Bless Online when it becomes available. I still like Aion and will continue to play. Honestly, 6.0 will be the make or break for me. There are a lot of things about 6.0 that I do not like, but I will still give it a chance and see how it feels once I'm actually playing. :)

Archived