Weekly Server Maintenance - March 21, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can NCSOFT do us a single good surprise and ninja the NPC back with the maintenance after all???

Because right now is just disappointment after disappointment, event with great potential turned into ridiculous zerg / MOSTLIKELY unworthy farm. I swear to god guys. If omega after all is going to be 100 or more coins, meaning that you think 1 HOUR of our time is worth 1 dollar as you put Omega for this price in NC store....... I'll never buy ANYTHING from NC store nor from players things from there including boostpack im like legit enraged how you treat ur customers like wtf Jay made anallogy to burger, imo this is a burger where employees open bun and spit inside just for the lolz this is what it feels like I am mad 

5 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

You guys do realize that they could bring the NPC last minute, right? It can appear tomorrow night or Thursday morning. Why so impatient?

I'm sure everyone realizes this, but it has not been their track record, especially lately, so nobody expects it, hence and rightfully so the rage.

And there is absolutely no reason we cannot have the price list at least.

You guys do realize that they could bring the NPC last minute, right? It can appear tomorrow night or Thursday morning. Why so impatient?

let me ask you, if at work you wouldn't know how much you get paid per hour, and knowing that the more work you do, the less you will earn (per hour), would you keep working? And everytime you ask your employer how much you will get, he says "haha idk lets talk later"

Read the other update, they said the exact same thing and now we are waiting another week if not more.

When a company promises something they're expected to provide it. Why is this a question?

Just now, Heat-KT said:

let me ask you, if at work you wouldn't know how much you get paid per hour, and knowing that the more work you do, the less you will earn (per hour), would you keep working?

The difference is that they don't know what kind of prices should they set up for the merchant, hence the delay.

They basically checked the logs these past days and went "oh shit" and now have to figure out a decent pricing for these items to attempt to satisfy all parties.

There's so many people who came back to the game expecting this event would be the one to enable them to catch up on gear BUT NOPE!  

John from editing and the new intern Jacob are too lazy to fix the problem and watches minecraft streams all day and Steven the senior VP thinks it's hilarious that 200+ people are brainlessly grinding all day just so they can get 1 omega per 4hours worth of work! Great work guys!

I don't really care if the npc is up or not. I mean it's stupid and inconvenient but more than anything I'm just terribly annoyed that we don't even get the updated list of reward prices. The fatty farming isn't so bad, it gives me something to do while I listen to new music or catch up on podcasts- and pvping in the eye has been pretty fun when I need a break from the grind. But I can't bring myself to farm coins with no goal in sight. Not bothering to join any farm leagues until I know what I'm working for. ://

59 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, March 21, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Return to Tiamaranta's eye event will continue for two more weeks.
  3. Shugo Sweep will continue for two more weeks.
  4. Hyperion in Infinity Shard will no longer give GP.
  5. The quests “[Alliance] Keep up the Defense” and “[Alliance] Defend to the End” in Eternal Bastion will have their GP removed. The quest dialogue will be updated in a future update.
  6. Variouss text and localization issues will be fixed.

39 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello all,

As GP change to the Eternal Bastion quests was unintentionally added last week. This is part of a few changes we have coming for GP gain and you can see today that GP is being removed from Infinity Shard as well. 

Also, the merchant for the Return to Tiamaranta's Eye event didn't make it into the build for this maintenance but we are looking to have it ready to go later this week. Well let everyone know when to expect it!

Thank you.

As someone who has no desire to hold rank, can you also suggest the removal of GP from Trials of Eternity and Crucible Spire. Crucible Spire an entirely PvE instance gives 1100 GP for a full run. I had to stop running Spire since I had lvl 68+ alts at 2 and 3 star officer off of Spire alone.

2 minutes ago, Gaup-KT said:

Read the other update, they said the exact same thing and now we are waiting another week if not more.

Also, the merchant for the Return to Tiamaranta's Eye event didn't make it into the build for this maintenance but we are looking to have it ready to go later this week. Well let everyone know when to expect it!

I don't give a rats ass when you bring the merchant NPC back even if it's at the end of the event. I just don't want to be wasting my time doing something I have no idea what it could result to just give us the rewards list and stop stuffing around.

This is a total joke now.............

1 minute ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

The joke is on you guys, you keep doing the same thing all day long for something so insignificant as if there will be a npc one of these days or not, nobody forcing to do it but yourselves.

Jokes on you, no one cares what a tier 99 sorc thinks about anything.

Just now, Vessttemona-KT said:

The joke is on you guys, you keep doing the same thing all day long for something so insignificant as if there will be a npc one of these days or not, nobody forcing to do it but yourselves.

Except that we are indirectly forced to do this event if we don't want to pay to gear up seeing as we haven't had a free to play event that was not all RNG or required mass alts in the last 4 months.

I thought I remembered this, so I went back and read @Gideon's post. He actually never promised that the NPC would be back after this maintenance. 

ygFFl4z.png

Tomorrow would have been the earliest.

Not that everyone can't complain! But there was no promise made, so you can't accuse them of breaking their word.

Carry on.

Archived