Tia Eye NPC and rewards

Crazyhorse-DN

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 1250
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 800
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 600
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 450
Omega Enchantment Stone 250
Tempering Solution 350
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 350
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 550
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500
Tempest Commander Soulstone 100
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 100
Defense Commander Soulstone 100
Contribution Commander Soulstone 40

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

what... 250 coins for an omega? 100 coins for a SOULSTONE? 40 coins for something that costs 10k ap or so? WHAT

And I hoped omegas wouldn't be 100 coins, oh well

Those prices are ridiculous, you would have been able to farm 2 omegas per hour solo by yourself in the eye killing regular mobs. Are you're cutting the event by a nyerking week?  That's absolutely nyerking ridiculous. 10 times would have been fair based on the ability to farm coins by yourself.

Just now, Boobit-DN said:

This is somehow worse than anyone thought it would be. Fantastic! Wonderful! Never thrown a tantrum over this game before but I think I'm gonna join the bandwagon and unsub and wait for Archeage. o/ 

Really? This is much better than I thought it would be. @Hime explained where the numbers came from. If you think these are too high, blame those that did nothing but farm 24/7. Those are the numbers they used to set these prices.

I can buy exactly one omega and I think these numbers are fair.

those new prices are nyerking higher than the expected.
Most people was expecting the prices to be 10 - 12 times more than before.

But 20x - 25x more is mindless! Not everyone can zombie farm coins in the eye. We have to work and school.

1 Soulstone for 100 coins? must be a joke! LOL

11 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Tempering Solution 350
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

LOLOLOL just LOLOLOL

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

Really? This is much better than I thought it would be. @Hime explained where the numbers came from. If you think these are too high, blame those that did nothing but farm 24/7. Those are the numbers they used to set these prices.

I can buy exactly one omega and I think these numbers are fair.

u're Kidding, right?

In the past I took your words as plausibe and reasonable words (most of the time).

But now I can't agree more with ppl that call you and the others who play "Aion forums online" the NCsoft templars LOL

#justsayin'

14 minutes ago, Hime said:

Items Price
Tempering Solution 350
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500

You may aswell remove the Event since no one is going to do it at this point

Just now, Sticker-KT said:

We get an answer and the crying begins.  We have had over 5 days of mindless running back and forth, some afking it.  What do you people want?

A fair price based on the old rates?  You could easily farm 20 coins an hour solo killing regular mobs which is two omegas an hour.  Essentially now it takes 2.5 hours to farm an omega if you just do the fat mobs constantly, and it kills the event for people who are not just coin farming.  And they are cutting the event by a nyerking week.  Of course people are upset.

Hahahahahahahahahha. You guys are legit legends. I have seen bad companies running game but holy nyerk i have never seen one worse a worse job than nc. NCFAIL. Soulstones up 20x????????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. And stop lying to your self hime. You never actually counted how much coins people farm. You just pooped some numbers in while playing dota. Like please. You guys are pathetic. 

This rate is nyerken robbery.  I was able to farm 39 coins on my own just killing regular mobs, and i solo'ed 2 fatties, in about 2 hours.  I thought I was going to be able to farm avg 4 soulstones per hour at that rate.  So instead of fixing the event, removing the league loot, they decide to nyerk everyone one.  This nyerken price we cant even make 1 soulstone per hour on a 3 fatty rotation.  This is nyerken bull shit.

Archived