Forums

Tia Eye NPC and rewards

Crazyhorse-DN

48 minutes ago, Miniryu-DN said:

Or just git gud and farm soulstones from the normal sources?

Okay, enjoy your lifetime commitment to farming a game on its deathbed for the next 'several months' till the next patch comes out. 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Gaup-KT said:

not even close to our fault even if we complained? Servers shoulda been taken down after they let us spend our coins on day one and then set to group loot. literally the most obvious fix. NC messed with it so bad now the whole event is ruined.

Hi Gaup :) Sorry that first sentence is just to support the “show something” they knew people will complain if npc or pricelist isnt added in the patch notes. And they have to add it on a separate post. Kinda weird huh thats why I see these rates as out of the blueeeeeeee

All this could be avoided just testing before adding the event. We had a lot of events with low rewards and was ok. But all this issue came cause they added something where we had an easy way to get a lot of things, in a totally boring way. So we had the chance to decide if we wanted to grind a lot of time to have a lot of items or not. And there is not way to solve it for everyone now. 

I am agree with a lot of things you said Gaup, but not with the group loot thing. I think it could be even worse if just a bunch of players who are already geared can get a massive amount of things, taking all the profit from the event, just in the face for the other players who have less. We are already so few players remaining to create more hate between us. 

For once I believed we could catch up to the end game, have fair fights and enjoy ourselves without needing to abide by this artificial scarcity of items to remain competitive. Too tall of an order, I suppose. I'll just wait for a game that doesn't make me feel like it's my job to grind, my job to spend thousands of dollars to keep it running, only to be rewarded with this mediocrity and slow-mindedness.

If they decide to fix this, I'm game to continue, but never again will I support it.

P.S.
I doubt they allow media to actually be posted, so if you're curious; Youtube: Nightcore - Middle Finger by NightcoreZodiac

- GeneralCat, DN-A

2 hours ago, Heuo-DN said:

Ncsoft, you forgot about those people who cant spend 24/7 grinding in game,keep doing things like these, more and more people will stop spending money in bcm, because you keep punishing players for your own mistakes as Game Company

Stop 100% for sure!

sigh... what more do you expect from ncwest??? time after time they have made poor decision after poor decision when it comes to aion.  did you really have hope they would listen to the community for once? did you? like what ive said before in previous posts the days of support staff and GM/CM caring about our perspective or feelings about aion are long gone. we need to learn to accept that.  i wish i could say im surprised or shocked but im not. when you have GM's that dont play aion, dont understand mechanics of aion such as how powerful a fully elvolved minion is in pvp, do you really expect them to be insync with the game or the community? with the prices now being increased 20x + it just further shows how little GM's really pay attention to aion.  You can clear 3 runs of adma, 3 runs of theo 4 runs of DL and obtain an omega faster than you can mindlessly farm the fatties. but once again i dont expect for any GM to realize this because they are completely out of touch with aion and its community.  

and when i say GM's that play aion, i dont mean a GM that shows up in norsvold asmo main city jumping around the broker then going into hide 3. the days of having GM's like WorldFamous and Emrys are gone. GM's who logged into the game and asked the community about what we like to see fixed in pvp and pve, that's transparency.  at this point making a forum thread and finally posting the prices after seeing the wave of anger from the community is not transparency.  i guess in some ways it could be, but lets face it, those are baby steps in transparency that ncwest is making... baby steps.  There are better options that ncwest could have taken instead of increasing the prices 20x + but once again being out of touch with the game itself and your player base what more do you really expect?  i guess asking for a GM... OR GM's to log in and communicate with the community in game and fix the issues within the game doesnt fit into the lunchbreak.  

now im gonna go back to watching RuPauls Drag Race.

Bye Wigs.

210h6xl.jpg

As someone who often does not get to log into the game when Evergale Canyon is running thanks to my RL schedule, I was hoping to use the eye event to help me catch up (in soulstones) with people who are able to play EC every day.  Yeah, thanks NC, first, for creating an instance that gives soulstones (Canyon) that runs only for a small window of time each day, instead of having multiple windows spread out throughout the day (including a late evening window) that people with alternate schedules can participate.  And second, thanks for screwing me over again with these insane soulstone prices in the eye event.  Finally here comes an event that isn't time gated so I can participate in it---only to get slapped in the face because of this so-called farce of being "balanced" or "fair".  Seriously, where do you come up with these prices?

So to say this once more!

This was never a mistake from the very beginning, the event got sent to us like KOREA, and everyone else got it.

Prime indication to this being fact!

We wanted to get the npc ready, but the build wasn't ready in time. AKA Korea is busy, and they working on it. 

SO, we got railed, and then to add insult to the injury, we got one day of the event taken from us, then you sit back and watch us grind only to make a call after the fact, to limit of gains.

Y'ALL HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME AND EVERYONE ELSE, if you think for one minute we buy any of this. 

Y'all are for sure the most out of touch bunch of GM's I have ever seen, and I have played funcom games, most of them. 

Time after time, during every petition I have sent in about game related issues. 

Response: you should right this on the forums, yada yada yada, well wish granted!

WE are not tools to be used, or silly dupes! WE are your customer/players base, start treating us with some respect. OR fade away like lesser game companies before you. 

BnS bought it, sucked, quit

Wild star bought it, sucked, quit

Otheres game too old and dated to even care about!

Aion: great game that has been slowly destroyed by poor decisions and countless lies! 

Suggestion:

Omega lower price untradeable, never should of been tradeable, 

Temps: Same

Soul Stone 25 for choice, 15 for random: THIS ONLY MAKES PEOPLE NEED / Want to buy omega after conversion. 

manastone 5-7 x original like the CM originally let leak last week, where that number went who knows. 

Seriously so dense it is laughable, this is a nice version of what I wanted to say. 

2 minutes ago, Guhvorn-KT said:

Lmao, another fail event. gg. 

You mean ultimate fail a week wasted of my play time chasing fatties in the hope of upgrading to only find out today I'll be able to be get 6 soulstones in total. Don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

Worst thing is they give people hope and a week later deflate them if you stopped the event and started again with the new rewards there would have been less complaints or if you told people straight away what the rewards were after you restarted the event. Most wouldn't have wasted the past week chasing fatties, which is seriously the most boring thing I have done.

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 1250
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 800
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 600
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 450
Omega Enchantment Stone 250
Tempering Solution 350
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 350
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 550
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500
Tempest Commander Soulstone 100
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 100
Defense Commander Soulstone 100
Contribution Commander Soulstone 40

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

Thank you for telling us the prices, now I can stop the farming coin.

It's funny how you all farmed this thinking you were going to be rewarded. NCSoft doesn't reward casual players, only ones that don't work, eat or sleep and breathe nothing else other than Aion. I'll be sure to stay away from doing these events in the future. 

19 minutes ago, Apollo-DN said:

You mean ultimate fail a week wasted of my play time chasing fatties in the hope of upgrading to only find out today I'll be able to be get 6 soulstones in total. Don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

Worst thing is they give people hope and a week later deflate them if you stopped the event and started again with the new rewards there would have been less complaints or if you told people straight away what the rewards were after you restarted the event. Most wouldn't have wasted the past week chasing fatties, which is seriously the most boring thing I have done.

Ya, you right homes. I wasted so much time on this event, what a bust. was hoping to finish of what i needed to. Ohwell back to my old ways [:

Archived