Tia Eye NPC and rewards

Crazyhorse-DN

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Hime said:

Ei pessoal, é um pedido justo, então aqui estão os novos preços que estamos esperando para atualizar para viver. Eles são mais altos do que os preços anteriores devido à grande quantidade de Moedas Protetoradas de Ouro sendo coletadas. Ao determinar os novos preços, observamos a taxa média que os jogadores estavam recebendo as moedas e fizemos uma primeira passagem usando essas informações, e fizemos uma segunda passagem em que reduzimos os preços um pouco para compensar o salto natural à medida que o evento progride . Estes serão os preços finais.

Unid Preço
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 1250
Caixa de armadura de caixa de Royal Sentinel 800
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 600
Caixa de luvas do Royal Sentinel 450
Caixa de ombro do Royal Sentinel 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 450
Omega Enchantment Stone 250
Solução de Temperamento 350
Pacote +11 Manastone Selection 350
Pacote +12 Manastone Selection 550
[Título] Capaz 1500
[Título] Mogul 1500
Tempest Commander Soulstone 100
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 100
Comandante da Defesa Soulstone 100
Contribuinte Commander Soulstone 40

Estamos trabalhando ativamente para trazer de volta os comerciantes do evento o mais rápido possível. Isso exigirá tempo de inatividade do servidor e esperamos recuperá-los durante a manutenção de amanhã, mas infelizmente não pudemos obter a versão necessária a tempo para amanhã.

Quem fez essas contas? A dilma ? RIDICULO

9 hours ago, Hime said:

When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses

Let me guess: 

Trainee at NcWest who never played Aion was told to make new prices for the event because the old ones were too low.
Trainee thinks: 'mh old ones were too low lets make it x25.' 
His boss says: 'ow, but too many ppl will quit if it's x25. let's do a variation of x20 instead'

9 hours ago, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 800
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 450
Tempering Solution 350
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 350
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 550
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500
Defense Commander Soulstone 100
Contribution Commander Soulstone 40

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

Damn... I'm sharing the same disappointment as many others. I really thought NCWest would have finally decided to do something good for the community and introduce an amazing event where everyone will be able to get something out of it, but this is not happening. I really had hope but you guys killed it again.

Most of us thought you'd up the prices x10 which was going to be managable but you decided to go x20 which is way too much for a regular player and you'd know this if you did some simple math.

I really hope y'all @Cyan @Hime read this thread and LISTEN to the community that you're making a huge mistake and ruining another lovely event which had huge potentional for vet players, new players BUT also returning players. Speaking for myself, I won't go zombie mode and try to farm like crazy 24/7, it's just not worth the stress. An event should be about fun, do something with your friends and enjoy every bit of it, but you'd rather want us unhappy and end up quitting anyway as it seems like.

@Hime @Cyan i understand prices change guys but im not gonna bother do  this afk event anymore  so atleast make evryone get something usefull with survey pls cuz last one was giving 100 coin which  cant pay anything usefull with current prices atleast give evryone another 200 coin or something like that so ppl that got mad from event like me (and they are the most ) will have something usefull  and hope someone of you care about this post

Can't say this enough!

Korea set those prices, and the event play out as it was suppose too! Through the grapevine, I hear that not only did Korea not want to change the prices the flat refused to begin with hence, the uneasy response we got at first, then they agreed, and they gave us the eye back. THe price were only suppose to be 5-7x not this crazy crap that has been give as what seems to be a early April fools joke!

Also people ought to know that a few people complained hard at the start, becuase they were unable to grind, and the other group  of people that don't want anyone to catch up with them. 

IT  IS TIME WE GET MAD, its time we are appreciated, its time we are treated like we keep the lights on, because we do! NO MONEY SHALL BE GIVEN, not to level, not to skin, not to mount, not for anything!

Those prices are a complete and utter slap in the face, and everyone who spent one minute farm an event, that was issued whole, not broke, and WORKING AS INTENDED!

Isn't it funny that when something is working as intended, the doesn't benefit the bottom line, it get's axed, but when it affects us, its left no big deal!

GET MAD, get vocal, don't sit down now! The next time will be worse, if this is allowed to slide.

IF ANY COMPANY RAN THEIR BUSINESS like this they wouldn't even be company

The way it is! The truth is the truth and shady is shady!

What are such prices? You turnt an awsome event into some long time trashvent where we wont be able to get a thing... Seems you guys just want to kill the game... Also, just like my asmos and elyos mates I won't be putting a single dollar in this anymore.

@Cyan @Hime pls look at ppl post and listen to our opinion cuz all this miss happen cuz of you at first place you  make ppl farm  like bots for whole week without explain anything

and you put eye back and you know loot system broken

you need respect players more or you gonna kick the view  ppl left on this game like this

11 hours ago, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 800
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 450
Tempering Solution 350
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 350
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 550
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500
Defense Commander Soulstone 100
Contribution Commander Soulstone 40

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

Man.... WHY NO MAKE OMEGA AND TEMPERINGS ( UNTRADEBLE) , SO PEOPLES CANT SELL AND DONT HURT THE ECONOMY, OR ARE U GUYS WORRY ABOUT PEOPLES NO BUY MORE OMEGAS IN BLACKCLOUD? .... JUST SHAME...

EDIT THESE FCK HIGH PRICES... OR U GUYS WANNA TAKE SICK AND DIED!

Sometimes I wonder if they are purposefully trying to kill off their MMOs so that they can full-time focus on their mobile games, which bring in the real money. Different titles, but the same treatment happening in all of NCSoft's games - Aion, BnS, L2...create an artificial gear gap, have those who swipe feel good for a little while, and the rest can either nolife grind 24/7 to somehow try and catch up or just be the fodder for the p2w folks to triumph over so that they will feel good, keep playing 'n thus keep paying. I can't help but feel they killed this event because it threatened this business model. It has to be. No one can possibly be this incompetent and clueless as to what is going on in your own game.

Said models always lead to dead games. People get tired of being sandbags after a while, and the others will get bored too when there is no one left to play against. But then again, not like these guys care. They'll just throw out another quick cashgrab MMO or get started on another mobile game. They only listen to money, so there is no better way to make a statement than to cancel subs and stop buying from the BCM.

The higher ups are dictating about stuff they don't know, in hopes to generate profit and this time they have lost their minds. 

THE CM/ GM's are left with their hands tied, unless it seems as tho we are unhappy to the point of losing profit!

( Believe me they are risking way bigger losses than the preconceived 750K potential revenue and further more I am banking on the fact that, they know if they lose just 20-40 big donors, that number will seem like a joke, as well as if they lost say 200 donating players to this, same thing!)

Only then, will the "Tip Top" GM G_____ be able to show to their boss, that there is a major problem, and that it is needs serious review!

I promise that will happen, or has already happen, many have already announced their intention to quit, and spent the night talking about other game!

When this Eureka moment occurs today in the office, they have a decision to make, to flat place the same npc with the same prices up, 2nd best option, or drastically rethink how this event was suppose to help speed the gearing process, and then go and reissue an order to korea for the coding to increase the price only to the tune of 5-7x for most things and 3x for the soul stones. Best option!   

Or third they could continue down this path, and ruin the rest of Aion NA future, much like that of game forge!

So quark would not be so stupid to mess with profit!

Whoever came up with these prices must have something not right in their heads. Tempering solution on your web shop is 2 dollars. Then here, you put i for 350 coins. 350 coins is 4 hours of work!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHO THE nyerk IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WORK FOR 0,50 USD PER HOUR????????????????????? WORKING IN DAMN MCDONALDS IS 32 TIMES MORE EFFICIENT THAN PLAYING THIS STUPID EVENT!!!!! WOULD YOU IN YOUR OFFICES WORK FOR THIS 0,50 an hour??? FOR U AMERICANS ILL COUNT SINCE YOU DONT KNOW, ITS 960 USD YEARLY SALARY you LEGIT CANT BE SERIOUS, YOU THINK WE ENJOY FARM?

So Ncsoft, will you just ignore the players outrage for screwing everyone over?

I want you guys to give reasons why some of the items are at the price that they are right now...... Is it by some idiot who thought everyone gets 300 coins per 1h? Because its not that way......

It seems like you want to lose your income from this game since you keep disrespecting us, the players.. Who wants to spend real money on a game with this type of messy management?

3 hours ago, Sofie-KT said:

Cancelling my premium subscription. I don't see why I should give money to a company who does everything in their power to be so ridiculously out of touch with their community

And I think this resumes what happens usually. 

They already lost so many subscriptors in this way. I hope that Aly an Brios pay so much money to them, cause apparently are the only 2 players still happy with every decision. 

And taking into consideration the small number of remaining players and how many people complained here, it seems that this was a really poorly managed situation. 

When I thought NcWest was going to do something good for the players ..
Do not do something wrong is not right, she goes and nyerks with everything.
Do you still not notice your players base that you are dissatisfied with your administration?
These currency values, for those who have no life, I play for example 20 hours a week ??

You are going to lose a massive amount of players.

Do not you reason?

You can remove the event, but no one will do the event for something impossible to obtain.

# R.I.P Eye of Tiamarant

Literally just make the items untradeable, ez fix. Not even a need to change prices. Ppl this day and age just enjoy making a mountain out of a molehill. After all it is just a temporary event and im sure it won't take long for everyone to use their gains from it. And lets not forget that within a couple of months omegas and temperings won't even exist anymore so... whats the problem.

I would like this

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 250
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 200
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 100
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 100
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 100
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 100
Omega Enchantment Stone 120
Tempering Solution 150
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 200
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 350
[Title] Capable 800
[Title] Mogul 800
Tempest Commander Soulstone 30
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 30
Defense Commander Soulstone 30
Contribution Commander Soulstone 5

1. the soul gems do not harm the economy on the contrary they benefit (people need thousands of omegas that no event could sustain)

2. Royal Sentinel's set is a useless set (only works on new players.although most new players already have better sets like the apollon set)

3. Contribution Commander Soulstone  Costs 10k ap each. 40 coins per contribution commander soulstone it's a joke.

4. there are many things that we need (reduction stones, shining enchantment stone, wing marks etc.) but they did not include them

5. they are only thinking about zombie players and not casual and normal players.

Archived