Tia Eye NPC and rewards

Crazyhorse-DN

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Hime only you guys, only you guys can ruin one of the best events in aion after not giving us a event in 3 weeks. i had hoped for aion again. i'm pretty sure after tonight, it's my friends and i last night playing this games. you guys completely ruined this game. 

Just now, Sunix-DN said:

u're Kidding, right?

In the past I took your words as plausibe and reasonable words (most of the time).

But now I can't agree more with ppl that call you and the others who play "Aion forums online" the NCsoft templars LOL

#justsayin'

Whatever.

I was honest when I said I could buy one omega. One. Spent more time PvPing during this event than farming fatties. But what I have seen is hundreds of players running back and forth for hours upon hours. The leagues are almost always full. 24/7. Hime told us how they calculated the prices. You can blame the zombies that 24/7ed this for how high the prices are. 

And tbh.. calling me an 'Aion Forums Online" player is rather silly. Considering I am a general and run a legion that PvPs and PvEs. But thanks for reading anything I have written and at least at one point thinking I was reasonable!

Thank yo for publishing the rates, and confirming that :

(a) whomever reviewed the event likely does not interact with the community in-game 

(b) did not review the event design beforehand with any active players

I don't know how what metrics you use, nor what effect you think that revised rates will have on the ecomony, but I can tell you that this event is now  completely worthless.

Congratulations, you've succeeded in ruining an event that didn't involve the BCM,  I hope more players will get back to other activities now too.

Honestly, I think lower prices would be fair...  Not everyone can no-life the game and make 3k coins in 3 days. Hell people are going to be lucky to get 3k coins in the whole event if they have a job or family. I agree with people saying making them untradeable event items, and lowering the cost. And christ the title prices? Those titles aren't worth 1200 coins

8 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Really? This is much better than I thought it would be. @Hime explained where the numbers came from. If you think these are too high, blame those that did nothing but farm 24/7. Those are the numbers they used to set these prices.

I can buy exactly one omega and I think these numbers are fair.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

right.

So everyone should have no life to get some Omegas or Soulstones or whatever?
Well most ppl here have a life and dont do farm like some .... 24/7 .. thats a bad joke from  ncsoft isnt it?

1 Fattie gives you 3 coins , so you need kill 83 fatties for 1 Omega!!!!!  Thats a fckg bad joke.

The Prices before didnt hurt the economy (players) you mean it hurts ncsoft, that wasnt p2win event. FAIL

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

You can blame the zombies that 24/7ed this for how high the prices are. 

What if they nerfed SFT in the middle of the event, because too many players was running it as well?  Yes Blame the people who nyerken play their game, that is so obvious, why did no one think of this?

21 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses.

6 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

A fair price based on the old rates?  You could easily farm 20 coins an hour solo killing regular mobs which is two omegas an hour.  Essentially now it takes 2.5 hours to farm an omega if you just do the fat mobs constantly, and it kills the event for people who are not just coin farming.  And they are cutting the event by a nyerking week.  Of course people are upset.

Guessing you missed this part.  Tells how the prices were calculated

6 minutes ago, Sticker-KT said:

Guessing you missed this part.  Tells how the prices were calculated

My calculations are correct, at best you're getting 5 bags every 6 minutes (which is extremely difficult) you only get 150 coins an hour, most can only do 3 bags every 6 minutes which is 90 coins every hour.  I could easily farm 20 coins an hour by myself killing regular mobs before the fatties were discovered.  So it went from 2 omegas an hour to 1 omega every 2.5 hours for most people.

At most it should 10x price, not 20-25x.

1 minute ago, SzayelGranz-DN said:

well if u think about it.. ncsoft remove the npc for a week , and check how much coins ppl can farm this week, and prob with that information set the new prices on this week.

It's exactly what they did, but their calculations didn't account for the casuals, its more-so based off the people who've farmed like 18/24 hours in a day easily

30 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 1250
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 800
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 600
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 450
Omega Enchantment Stone 250
Tempering Solution 350
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 350
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 550
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500
Tempest Commander Soulstone 100
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 100
Defense Commander Soulstone 100
Contribution Commander Soulstone 40

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

well, thanks for killing the event, do you think we are slave of the event or what?? @Hime , i'm quitting of this endless event farm ...
i have like 3 hours of playtime per day, 250 coins to get a single omega takes like 2 hours to farm, i prefer to do Drakenseer's Lair and get 3 omegas in a single run which takes 10 minutes ...

Just now, Noona-DN said:

What will happen to they keys used to open boxes after the event is over? There are so many people in the Eye, it's difficult to even get one box for yourself.

what for boxes ?? they should put more boxes in eye.. but even this wont happen :) so we will have the keys after event and can do shit with them

Just now, Noona-DN said:

What will happen to they keys used to open boxes after the event is over? There are so many people in the Eye, it's difficult to even get one box for yourself.

That's what I keep asking and everyone is so pissed about the coins themselves. The boxes respawn at a stupidly slow rate and then you have the big boxes that I still have yet to see spawn at all. So what they gonna do about that? Nothing of course. Waste of an event.

Archived